+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 149
  1. #76

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Democrats say, black communities are undeserved and we need more taxes to pay for infrastructure in black communities.
    No. That's not Donkey land. Donkey land is, Zavon posts a thread about crime or a police shooting. Then SillWilly says LULZ IT WUZ A BLAK HAHA. BLAKS DO ALL THE CRIMEZ LULZ. and everyone posts statistics that don't matter and they can do nothing with. The crime being illegal, the person being in jail and the protestors being ignored as even black leaders and jurists are putting them in prison or acquitting officers who stop them.



    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Democrats say, black communities are undeserved and we need more taxes to pay for infrastructure in black communities. Republicans say, no it's a waste of money, IQ is one of the reasons this is a bad idea, let's lower taxes and have the government focus on other areas that might help instead.

    And you don't understand how this is relevant?
    No. If it's a "black community" then any factors by race would be constants. Your data would be change in some metric up or down vs money spent and plotted over time. The conversation would be holding management accountable. What was done with the funds? Who is providing oversight of teachers and what kind of job are they doing?
    Article: http://www.newsweek.com/do-baltimore...e-money-329085

    If you want to plot that against all Hispanic schools and rub their noses in achieving less then I guess you could use a factor by race specifically explain a difference by race, but that's not constructive. If you have an integrated school that's dividing by race naturally then measuring some metric of intelligence would solve the problem instantly. Why isn't my child in a higher class? *shows test results*. If you want them to advance faster, we offer after school programs and more focused programs like trade schools where they can move up quickly in a more specific area.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 05-17-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    No. That's not Donkey land. Donkey land is, Zavon posts a thread about crime or a police shooting. Then SillWilly says LULZ IT WUZ A BLAK HAHA. BLAKS DO ALL THE CRIMEZ LULZ. and everyone posts statistics that don't matter and they can do nothing with. The crime being illegal, the person being in jail and the protestors being ignored as even black leaders and jurists are putting them in prison or acquitting officers who stop them.





    No. If it's a "black community" then any factors by race would be constants. Your data would be change in some metric up or down vs money spent and plotted over time. The conversation would be holding management accountable. What was done with the funds? Who is providing oversight of teachers and what kind of job are they doing?
    Article: http://www.newsweek.com/do-baltimore...e-money-329085

    If you want to plot that against all Hispanic schools and rub their noses in achieving less then I guess you could use a factor by race specifically explain a difference by race, but that's not constructive. If you have an integrated school that's dividing by race naturally then measuring some metric of intelligence would solve the problem instantly. Why isn't my child in a higher class? *shows test results*. If you want them to advance faster, we offer after school programs and more focused programs like trade schools where they can move up quickly in a more specific area.
    Ok, I'll admit that sometimes those facts get inserted into a conversation for seemingly no reason, other than maybe to disparage black people. Some people are just new to being racist, can't you just let them enjoy the novelty of it?

    But sometimes there is a context. You seem to think that there is never a context. If we are arguing about politics, about perspective, then facts-- even yucky ones matter. You agree to this, yes?

    ----
    Last edited by Zavon; 05-17-2017 at 04:51 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  3. #78

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I started to listen to this, but then this nigga started going back to Roman era times and knights and dragons and shit. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  5. #80

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I started to listen to this, but then this nigga started going back to Roman era times and knights and dragons and shit. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
    I haven't gotten that far yet. It just seemed really relevant to the topic at hand so when I saw it pop up I posted it. I'll post if it gets interesting and when.

    /edit: The whole thing was actually pretty informative, although much I already knew. Unfortunately it looks like this conflict will go hot between August and New Years.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,061

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Ok, I'll admit that sometimes those facts get inserted into a conversation for seemingly no reason, other than maybe to disparage black people. Some people are just new to being racist, can't you just let them enjoy the novelty of it?

    But sometimes there is a context. You seem to think that there is never a context. If we are arguing about politics, about perspective, then facts-- even yucky ones matter. You agree to this, yes?

    ----

    Man I'm so 'centrist that I'm agnostic about being centrist. There isn't enough evidence to prove that I am either way.

    I do love when people try to shoe horn me into being a liberal who wants free stuff. No.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,258

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    No. That's not Donkey land. Donkey land is, Zavon posts a thread about crime or a police shooting. Then SillWilly says LULZ IT WUZ A BLAK HAHA. BLAKS DO ALL THE CRIMEZ LULZ. and everyone posts statistics that don't matter and they can do nothing with. The crime being illegal, the person being in jail and the protestors being ignored as even black leaders and jurists are putting them in prison or acquitting officers who stop them.





    No. If it's a "black community" then any factors by race would be constants. Your data would be change in some metric up or down vs money spent and plotted over time. The conversation would be holding management accountable. What was done with the funds? Who is providing oversight of teachers and what kind of job are they doing?
    Article: http://www.newsweek.com/do-baltimore...e-money-329085

    If you want to plot that against all Hispanic schools and rub their noses in achieving less then I guess you could use a factor by race specifically explain a difference by race, but that's not constructive. If you have an integrated school that's dividing by race naturally then measuring some metric of intelligence would solve the problem instantly. Why isn't my child in a higher class? *shows test results*. If you want them to advance faster, we offer after school programs and more focused programs like trade schools where they can move up quickly in a more specific area.
    Doesn't matter is subjective Bud and you always seem to think the ones that shoot down your unicorn quest for equality are the ones that don't matter.

    Statistics illustrating a difference between blacks and whites have peen posted time and time again showing that income doesn't create equality, location doesn't equate equality, that poverty doesn't equal crime rate, etc, etc.

    The plain facts state that blacks have an innate tendency towards violence and a genetic inability to perform academically even when on equal footing with whites. Your only argument seems to be that those statistics don't matter. Maybe you should watch my Norwegian video that illustrates what apologetic brainwashing is. The only difference between your response and a Norwegains is they say "that's uninteresting" instead of "that doesn't matter".
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Doesn't matter is subjective Bud and you always seem to think the ones that shoot down your unicorn quest for equality are the ones that don't matter.

    Statistics illustrating a difference between blacks and whites have peen posted time and time again showing that income doesn't create equality, location doesn't equate equality, that poverty doesn't equal crime rate, etc, etc.

    The plain facts state that blacks have an innate tendency towards violence and a genetic inability to perform academically even when on equal footing with whites. Your only argument seems to be that those statistics don't matter. Maybe you should watch my Norwegian video that illustrates what apologetic brainwashing is. The only difference between your response and a Norwegains is they say "that's uninteresting" instead of "that doesn't matter".
    I may be wrong interpreting this (I don't speak Donkey), but I think he is saying it doesn't matter objectively. He is saying, "Ok so what blacks are more violent, what are we going to do put them in concentration camps? That's against the constitution, you can't do that. They are more stupid, so? What are we going to take them out of schools and let them roam the streets?".

    I think he is coming from the perspective that we can't do anything about racial differences-- well at least not under the constitution.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  9. #84

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I may be wrong interpreting this (I don't speak Donkey), but I think he is saying it doesn't matter objectively. He is saying, "Ok so what blacks are more violent, what are we going to do put them in concentration camps? That's against the constitution, you can't do that. They are more stupid, so? What are we going to take them out of schools and let them roam the streets?".

    I think he is coming from the perspective that we can't do anything about racial differences-- well at least not under the constitution.
    Sort of. You're still struggling to separate race from issues. It's not that we can't do anything, it's just that what we can (and do) do doesn't really happen by race and doesn't need to.

    Law enforcement set up to shift to where there is the most crime will naturally adjust if there's more crime from a particular area. An education system set up to address the needs of children of varying levels of learning ability and progress will naturally adjust if some kids are struggling. There's no reason to ask what color those are. I'm not afraid to ask. I'm not uncomfortable asking. I'm not afraid of telling it like it is, if I have proper studies to back up my claims. It just doesn't really come up.

    The only thing you can do with stats by race, is act by race. But we all have agreed that we don't generalize and acknowledge there can be intelligent people born from any race and there can be stupid people born from any race. So making policy by race automatically has collateral damage. It's never going to be more efficient than just targetting whatever metric you started with. It really only comes up in cases like racial profiling.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,258

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Sort of. You're still struggling to separate race from issues. It's not that we can't do anything, it's just that what we can (and do) do doesn't really happen by race and doesn't need to.

    Law enforcement set up to shift to where there is the most crime will naturally adjust if there's more crime from a particular area. An education system set up to address the needs of children of varying levels of learning ability and progress will naturally adjust if some kids are struggling. There's no reason to ask what color those are. I'm not afraid to ask. I'm not uncomfortable asking. I'm not afraid of telling it like it is, if I have proper studies to back up my claims. It just doesn't really come up.

    The only thing you can do with stats by race, is act by race. But we all have agreed that we don't generalize and acknowledge there can be intelligent people born from any race and there can be stupid people born from any race. So making policy by race automatically has collateral damage. It's never going to be more efficient than just targetting whatever metric you started with. It really only comes up in cases like racial profiling.
    Why is there no need to ask what color those are if good science and hardcore fact has determined that color is the root cause?
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,061

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Why is there no need to ask what color those are if good science and hardcore fact has determined that color is the root cause?
    Because there is no such study that completely removes the environment and culture from the genetic make of a person studied. Yes the genetic make of a person is going to correlate heavily with their culture and environment but as VK is saying we've agreed that:

    we don't generalize and acknowledge there can be intelligent people born from any race and there can be stupid people born from any race. So making policy by race automatically has collateral damage. It's never going to be more efficient than just targetting whatever metric you started with.
    You can target behavior and specific instances all day and it will never be racially motivated 'anything'.

    The minute you attempt to legislate based on race/genetics you've crossed a line into dark territory as far as I'm concerned.

  12. #87

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Why is there no need to ask what color those are if good science and hardcore fact has determined that color is the root cause?
    In context of what you quoted, I could only repeat myself. That quote coming off that question from Zavon is probably the most succinct I've ever put it.

    In general, no one has proposed addressing the root cause. I just spent two pages hounding ZAM for one specific answer and all they were able to muster was the beginning of a conversation on input vs output in school systems. Predominantly black schools get more money and lower results anyway. But again, there are still some brilliant kids at black schools and there are stupid kids in white schools, so I don't see a race-based answer here and one has not been proposed.

    Are you proposing addressing the root cause? I see you talking some shit in your last reply to me, but at the same time you seem to understand my point pretty well that the facts don't lead to any specific or obvious action and yet you just keep posting impotent assertions. If digress that I will consider you correct about all facts already stated and all history already put forward, can we skip the empty lectures and go straight to your proposal to address the issue?

    My previous point was that there's an irrational fixation on race by some members of the political right, so if you sit around collecting these stats like baseball cards but don't want to do anything with them you should probably reflect on that a little bit.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 05-18-2017 at 01:50 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    In context of what you quoted, I could only repeat myself. That quote coming off that question from Zavon is probably the most succinct I've ever put it.

    In general, no one has proposed addressing the root cause. I just spent two pages hounding ZAM for one specific answer and all they were able to muster was the beginning of a conversation on input vs output in school systems. Predominantly black schools get more money and lower results anyway. But again, there are still some brilliant kids at black schools and there are stupid kids in white schools, so I don't see a race-based answer here and one has not been proposed.

    Are you proposing addressing the root cause? I see you talking some shit in your last reply to me, but at the same time you seem to understand my point pretty well that the facts don't lead to any specific or obvious action and yet you just keep posting impotent assertions. If digress that I will consider you correct about all facts already stated and all history already put forward, can we skip the empty lectures and go straight to your proposal to address the issue?

    My previous point was that there's an irrational fixation on race by some members of the political right, so if you sit around collecting these stats like baseball cards but don't want to do anything with them you should probably reflect on that a little bit.
    Nigger I gave you not one but TWO responses dictating the usefulness of the information, and subsequently how it can be intelligently implemented. Your idiot response was nothing more than: "It will fix itself anyways, let's not bring race into it".

    That was so beyond stupid, I debated whether or not it was useful to respond to you. You see VK, since the civil rights movements of about 60+ years ago (and well before), the black community has been fucked. We've got a shit load of social programs that have failed. We've got policies that force universities and employers to hire sub-par black workers because they are black. These were solutions that were targeted towards blacks, and that failed for blacks. The black community has grown and so have the problems, all the while everyone sings to the tune of "it's because of historical oppression!".

    But it isn't just historical oppression. It's also encoded in their very DNA. The problem hasn't fixed itself. The problems have grown The problem won't fix itself because there needs to be targeted solutions for these failed, yet continuously growing communities. By sticking our head in the sand and pretending like those facts do not matter, we'd be a donkey brain just like you-- going through life like a stupid jack ass that blindly trusts the farmer to fix everything.

    Of course there are racists on the right. There are racists on the left too. The black community and its problems are everyone's problems. We need new solutions for blacks.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    My previous point was that there's an irrational fixation on race by some members of the political right, so if you sit around collecting these stats like baseball cards but don't want to do anything with them you should probably reflect on that a little bit.
    You can't find a solution to a problem until you acknowledge there is a problem.The left thinks that blacks are doing poorly in school due to discrimination/poverty which isn't true if you look at the statistics. Affirmative action policy was put into place to counteract that discrimination, but it has had the opposite effect of increasing racial tensions. You seem to be against racial based policy so I would assume we are on the same page here.

  15. #90

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    -snip-
    See Silly?

    They throw great temper tantrums, but they won't actually propose doing anything by race.

    Will you propose something?


    Quote Originally Posted by Ozoron View Post
    You can't find a solution to a problem until you acknowledge there is a problem.The left thinks that blacks are doing poorly in school due to discrimination/poverty which isn't true if you look at the statistics. Affirmative action policy was put into place to counteract that discrimination, but it has had the opposite effect of increasing racial tensions. You seem to be against racial based policy so I would assume we are on the same page here.
    Uh huh... I was here with Marou on STEAM the other day... same question...

    I agree with all facts or lets pose the hypothetical that everyone agrees to acknowledge those facts....

    What race-based solution are you going to pitch to the world, in light of these facts?
    Last edited by VKhaun; 05-18-2017 at 02:35 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post

    Uh huh... I was here with Marou on STEAM the other day... same question...

    I agree with all facts or lets pose the hypothetical that everyone agrees to acknowledge those facts....

    What race-based solution are you going to pitch to the world, in light of these facts?
    I'm not offering a suggestion for a race-based solution. I'm saying that the current policy in place IS race-based and that its not only failing to solve the problem its making it worse. Affirmative action should be removed and people should be hired/selected based purely on their ability.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,258

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    See Silly?

    They throw great temper tantrums, but they won't actually propose doing anything by race.

    Will you propose something?




    Uh huh... I was here with Marou on STEAM the other day... same question...

    I agree with all facts or lets pose the hypothetical that everyone agrees to acknowledge those facts....

    What race-based solution are you going to pitch to the world, in light of these facts?
    Did you see my post where I outlined 4 steps for doing something?
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Did you see my post where I outlined 4 steps for doing something?
    Not only is he ignoring your four steps, he ignores the two posts I made subsequent to that, which I explained in great detail. He's a fucking moron. That isn't really news to anyone here though.

    I'm starting to think that it isn't just his reasoning ability that is compromised. Maybe his massive intake of food has caused lowered vision as a symptom of his diabetes; thus rendering him unable to read posts. Or maybe he's just trolling.

    But just because I'm such a nice guy, I'll re-write what I wrote earlier in numbers so that the fat faggot won't strain the brain too hard:

    1. Cut immigration from non-European countries. Especially high crime black countries like Somalia. Fast track immigrants that are cacauasian and asian to the US.
    2. Cut scholarship and placement programs for minority scholarship holders that score lower than white counterparts. Offer scholarships to lower skill trade Schools to black minorites.
    3. Cut or re-appropriate funding for education in minority cities and school districts; redirect student education toward teaching low skill trade-skills.
    4. Get rid of affirmative action, offer incentives (like taxes) to business that operate in and hire black workers.
    5. Offer federal grants for a much heavier police force to operate in every "black" city. Ruthlessly crush race-based riots that cause destruction or damage to property.
    6. Offer funding and placement of planned parenthood centered in black communities.
    7. Incentivize people on welfare with hire wages to not have children.
    8. Eliminate funding for all scholastic studies on racial differences, racial history, and diversity. Eliminate diversity programs.

    There ya go. 8 simple race-based policies repeated in an easy to tard format.
    Last edited by Zavon; 05-18-2017 at 03:41 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,061

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Not only is he ignoring your four steps, he ignores the two posts I made subsequent to that, which I explained in great detail. He's a fucking moron. That isn't really news to anyone here though.

    I'm starting to think that it isn't just his reasoning ability that is compromised. Maybe his massive intake of food has caused lowered vision as a symptom of his diabetes; thus rendering him unable to read posts. Or maybe he's just trolling.

    But just because I'm such a nice guy, I'll re-write what I wrote earlier in numbers so that the fat faggot won't strain the brain too hard:

    1. Cut immigration from non-European countries. Especially high crime black countries like Somalia. Fast track immigrants that are cacauasian and asian to the US.
    2. Cut scholarship and placement programs for minority scholarship holders that score lower than white counterparts. Offer scholarships to lower skill trade Schools to black minorites.
    3. Cut or re-appropriate funding for education in minority cities and school districts; redirect student education toward teaching low skill trade-skills.
    4. Get rid of affirmative action, offer incentives (like taxes) to business that operate in and hire black workers.
    5. Offer federal grants for a much heavier police force to operate in every "black" city. Ruthlessly crush race-based riots that cause destruction or damage to property.
    6. Offer funding and placement of planned parenthood centered in black communities.
    7. Incentivize people on welfare with hire wages to not have children.
    8. Eliminate funding for all scholastic studies on racial differences, racial history, and diversity. Eliminate diversity programs.

    There ya go. 8 simple race-based policies repeated in an easy to tard format.
    Now just replace every race-based part of the policies you propose and change them to the "limit" that the 'targeted' race achieves or is limited to and you'll be golden. Just don't make it a flat race-based policy, or maybe I'm missing something here. This whole discussion is pretty dumb.

    IE. If blacks generally fall on a bell curve under 105 IQ or whatever metric used to determine they are 'inferior', set the 'acceptable standard' to 115. Numbers not real I don't remember the real IQ curve and don't really care. That way not only are we discriminating against shitty blacks, but shitty whites, and shitty peoples.

  20. #95

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    Because there is no such study that completely removes the environment and culture from the genetic make of a person studied. Yes the genetic make of a person is going to correlate heavily with their culture and environment but as VK is saying we've agreed that:
    Wrong, look at all the adoption and twin studies.

    One of the ones I remember is the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study. A black kid growing up in a middle class white family ends up with the same IQ as a black kid raised in a black lower class family. The average black IQ in the US is 85, one standard deviation below white people. A significant percentage of the black population qualify as mildly retarded (75 and below). This is US blacks who tend to be somewhat biracial due to racy slave owners. Sub-Saharan Africans are 70.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  21. #96

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Did you see my post where I outlined 4 steps for doing something?
    I did not! - I was playing Warframe last night and missed a big block of posts in the middle of the last page. I sincerely apologize and I am not being sarcastic. I leave for work at 6:00 and need to jump in the shower again. Thursdays are busy. I may not get back to you from work before early in the AM, but I see it now and I will.



    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    Now just replace every race-based part of the policies you propose and change them to the "limit" that the 'targeted' race achieves or is limited to and you'll be golden. Just don't make it a flat race-based policy, or maybe I'm missing something here. This whole discussion is pretty dumb.

    IE. If blacks generally fall on a bell curve under 105 IQ or whatever metric used to determine they are 'inferior', set the 'acceptable standard' to 115. Numbers not real I don't remember the real IQ curve and don't really care. That way not only are we discriminating against shitty blacks, but shitty whites, and shitty peoples.
    ^ Pyrrhus' reply to Zavon is pretty much my impression after skimming your four step post though.

    If you're trying to keep stupid whites and at the same time kick out smart blacks and ignore the fact that you're dumber on average than Asians then you're not really setting a goal of IQ, you're just rationalizing some personal fixation on race.

    If the goal is IQ then you just measure IQ. There are already competition-based education systems for this in other countries that are 98%+ the same race but still have dumb people and smart people. Sitting back and saying we have to educate the public on race differences so that they can enter a conversation to bias everything by skin color makes no sense. Again, it seems like you're just rationalizing some personal fixation on race.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 05-18-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  22. #97

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I did not! - I was playing Warframe last night and missed a big block of posts in the middle of the last page. I sincerely apologize and I am not being sarcastic. I leave for work at 6:00 and need to jump in the shower again. Thursdays are busy. I may not get back to you from work before early in the AM, but I see it now and I will.





    ^ Pyrrhus' reply to Zavon is pretty much my impression after skimming your four step post though.

    If you're trying to keep stupid whites and at the same time kick out smart blacks and ignore the fact that you're dumber on average than Asians then you're not really setting a goal of IQ, you're just rationalizing some personal fixation on race.

    If the goal is IQ then you just measure IQ. There are already competition-based education systems for this in other countries that are 98%+ the same race. It's not a mystery. Sitting back and saying we have to educate the public on race differences so that they can have a conversation about a problem that's already been solved is, again, just rationalizing some personal fixation on race.
    You people aren't getting this. A South African adult is on average as smart as a white 8 year old, that's with Boers propping up the average. You can't fix that. The average black IQ in South African Universities is equal to a the average white 13 year old.

    Since it appears statistics aren't getting through have some anecdotes.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  23. #98

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    You people aren't getting this. A South African adult is on average as smart as a white 8 year old, that's with Boers propping up the average. You can't fix that. The average black IQ in South African Universities is equal to a the average white 13 year old.
    You people aren't getting this. Then those kids would naturally fall to the bottom of a competition-based education program, along with the dumb kids of every other race.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  24. #99

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    You people aren't getting this. Then those kids would naturally fall to the bottom of a competition-based education program, along with the dumb kids of every other race.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  25. #100

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    video
    Yeah. End of page4 and all you can do is repeat concepts not in contention which don't make your point, and pretend I'm too thick to see a point you haven't made. I guess it's time to let this one die. I'll reply once to Silly late tonight and then call time of death.

    Race-based policies superior to direct metric-based policies cited in this thread: 0.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts