+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 101 to 119 of 119
  1. #101

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Yeah. End of page4 and all you can do is repeat concepts not in contention which don't make your point, and pretend I'm too thick to see a point you haven't made. I guess it's time to let this one die. I'll reply once to Silly late tonight and then call time of death.

    Race-based policies superior to direct metric-based policies cited in this thread: 0.
    You need to step back for a moment and realize when multiple people are telling you you're retarded and not getting it, maybe you're retarded. I shouldn't be surprised, we've seen you do this with statistics of all kinds over and over again. Some people just aren't good with numbers.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Good with numbers...
    or basic reasoning...
    or abstraction...
    or reading comprehension...
    or tanking...

    Holy shit is VK black?
    Last edited by Zavon; 05-18-2017 at 06:18 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,020

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    You need to step back for a moment and realize when multiple people are telling you you're retarded and not getting it, maybe you're retarded.

    Fuck, are we all retraded?

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mute View Post
    Fuck, are we all retraded?
    Probably, yeah. Every single one of us.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,328

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    You need to step back for a moment and realize when multiple people are telling you you're retarded and not getting it, maybe you're retarded. I shouldn't be surprised, we've seen you do this with statistics of all kinds over and over again. Some people just aren't good with numbers.
    Except I have agreed with you or digressed to you every single statistical point in this thread.

    It has been your defense mechanism for years to poking holes and cast doubts on the other side while never making a statement or taking a position of your own for them to poke and cast back at.

    I made a mistake on page2. I misunderstood Aeinna's post at the top and ended up in a weird place, but then something amazing happened in post #40 you fucked up. You inadvertently took an actual position that could be attacked. You stated facts related to IQ and race and you stated a problem based on IQ, then you were cornered and totally unable to argue why a race-based filter is better than a direct, metric-based filter.

    I had thought this might lead somewhere interesting with you and A, but you're just shutting down and pretending I'm arguing something else you're more comfortable with. I guess we all have our limits and weak spots. Maybe one day you too, will dream of sucking Neil Tyson's cock and then blackness and homosexuality won't seem so scary anymore. Then maybe you can come up with a position better than "not do what they do" lol.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Except I have agreed with you or digressed to you every single statistical point in this thread.

    It has been your defense mechanism for years to poking holes and cast doubts on the other side while never making a statement or taking a position of your own for them to poke and cast back at.

    I made a mistake on page2. I misunderstood Aeinna's post at the top and ended up in a weird place, but then something amazing happened in post #40 you fucked up. You inadvertently took an actual position that could be attacked. You stated facts related to IQ and race and you stated a problem based on IQ, then you were cornered and totally unable to argue why a race-based filter is better than a direct, metric-based filter.

    I had thought this might lead somewhere interesting with you and A, but you're just shutting down and pretending I'm arguing something else you're more comfortable with. I guess we all have our limits and weak spots. Maybe one day you too, will dream of sucking Neil Tyson's cock and then blackness and homosexuality won't seem so scary anymore. Then maybe you can come up with a position better than "not do what they do" lol.
    A race based filter is nothing new. Blacks have had "catch up" policies targeted at them for years. When I watch the daily press conference with Sean Spicer, there is a large black woman that asks a question almost every time: What is Trump doing for black folks? When is he meeting with the black caucus members? Does Trump plan to help black small business owners?

    Blacks mostly live in their own communities, apart from the rest of everyone else. They have their own language, their own culture. They have the worst crime. They are the least successful in school. They have the most people on welfare. Solutions to this ever growing, and increasingly hateful angry group of people need to be addressed directly through a race filter because it is the central guiding issue for them as well as for us.

    If assimilation is the goal (and read, that is what I want-- not segregation or expulsion, or genocide), then we have to try something new. We have to stop pussy footing around the racial differences, and attempt to incorporate them into the solution.

    Say you are the retarded kid in class, VK (a not unrealistic metaphor). The teacher has the goal of passing you in class. Now, she could just test you like everyone else but you will always be in the bottom % of the class, because you just don't pick it up like everyone else. The school then gives you more time to take tests. The school lets you alone start recording the class lectures. The school lets you get a free pass on all your homework. The school gets you a tutor. All of those things are done, by the basic universal metric of the classroom test, and you still fail. Do you know why you failed VK? Because you are a god damn Retard (capital R) from Tardisota. No amount of shit that works for normal students is going to help your fat, drooling, stink-finger smelling ass. You are simply too different from the rest of your peers.

    So then what needs to happen? They need to develop a special test just for you. While everyone else is doing math, you need to be coloring (donkey like colors!). Your test and the metric used to get you through school, has to be designed around you. It doesn't matter that your daddy beat you, or that your mama drank while you she was pregnant with you. it doesn't matter that the other kids all laugh at you and that you are angry because of it. You need your own separate donkey brain test. You need your own separate donkey brain lessons. You need this so that you can rise to your potential, instead of failing to the metric of everyone else.
    Last edited by Zavon; 05-18-2017 at 09:17 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,328

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    A race based filter is nothing new. Blacks have had "catch up" policies targeted at them for years. When I watch the daily press conference with Sean Spicer, there is a large black woman that asks a question almost every time: What is Trump doing for black folks? When is he meeting with the black caucus members? Does Trump plan to help black small business owners?

    Blacks mostly live in their own communities, apart from the rest of everyone else. They have their own language, their own culture. They have the worst crime. They are the least successful in school. They have the most people on welfare. Solutions to this ever growing, and increasingly hateful angry group of people need to be addressed directly through a race filter because it is the central guiding issue for them as well as for us.

    If assimilation is the goal (and read, that is what I want-- not segregation or expulsion, or genocide), then we have to try something new. We have to stop pussy footing around the racial differences, and attempt to incorporate them into the solution.

    Say you are the retarded kid in class, VK (a not unrealistic metaphor). The teacher has the goal of passing you in class. Now, she could just test you like everyone else but you will always be in the bottom % of the class, because you just don't pick it up like everyone else. The school then gives you more time to take tests. The school lets you alone start recording the class lectures. The school lets you get a free pass on all your homework. The school gets you a tutor. All of those things are done, by the basic universal metric of the classroom test, and you still fail. Do you know why you failed VK? Because you are a god damn Retard (capital R) from Tardisota. No amount of shit that works for normal students is going to help your fat, drooling, stink-finger smelling ass. You are simply too different from the rest of your peers.

    So then what needs to happen? They need to develop a special test just for you. While everyone else is doing math, you need to be coloring (donkey like colors!). Your test and the metric used to get you through school, has to be designed around you. It doesn't matter that your daddy beat you, or that your mama drank while you she was pregnant with you. it doesn't matter that the other kids all laugh at you and that you are angry because of it. You need your own separate donkey brain test.
    That is a very passionate argument, but you're pointing it the wrong direction.

    I'm arguing for an IQ (or whatever metric)-Based filter which would cover me because I'm retarded.

    Marou is arguing for a race-based filter, which would let me go to school with your kids as long as I'm white.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Did you at least smile or laugh?

    You can't go be adding in a third category into my metaphor. Everyone is white. There are two groups normal and retard. Real world: there are two groups blacks and everyone else.

    Btw: you missed the last two sentences I edited in through your reply.
    Last edited by Zavon; 05-18-2017 at 09:26 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,328

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Did you at least smile or laugh?
    I always smile when you call me your little donkey. <3
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,328

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    I've had this up in a browser tab all night. I keep thinking about your post like it's a repeat from earlier but then end up deleting stuff. As far as I can tell you're an actual separatist. I have no argument with you as long as you're not advocating violence and don't deny the human rights of others who are not individually violent towards you.

    Obviously this means you have use for a race-based filter that I can not hope to argue you out of.

    Your fixation on race also would not be irrational, though I definitely don't agree with your rationale.

    A lot of what's already been discussed is just moot when replying to you.

    If you're specifically advocating separatism then #1 and #4 make perfect sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    2ndly, once the masses have accepted the reality of the situation we start cutting bullshit programs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    3rdly the minorities also have to...
    This was really the main thing I thought you might add to.

    Others struggled to find any sort of path to take from their irrational fixation on race stats to any meaningful act. Unfortunately you failed in the same way. We already know going into the thread that we don't agree with the libtards or socialism. Restating their position as advocating the action of "not that" is a cute and clever dodge, but does not make any meaningful point. Everyone here agrees on these things. We agreed in the past without using race statistics. We would still agree if race statistics were not available.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Relevant:

    https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/0...-cries-racism/

    James Watson, famous for his research on DNA and molecular biology, insinuated that people from the continent of Africa might not have the same IQ as people from the rest of the world. Watson said his outlook on the continent of Africa was “gloomy,” because policies implemented there were a one-size-fits-all strategy based on the theory that “their intelligence is the same as ours.” Watson has faced so much criticism that he’s had to sell his Nobel prize claiming that nobody wants to admit he exists anymore. Ten years later, Watson isn’t allowed to speak at the University of Illinois.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  12. #112

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Relevant:

    https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/0...-cries-racism/

    James Watson, famous for his research on DNA and molecular biology, insinuated that people from the continent of Africa might not have the same IQ as people from the rest of the world. Watson said his outlook on the continent of Africa was “gloomy,” because policies implemented there were a one-size-fits-all strategy based on the theory that “their intelligence is the same as ours.” Watson has faced so much criticism that he’s had to sell his Nobel prize claiming that nobody wants to admit he exists anymore. Ten years later, Watson isn’t allowed to speak at the University of Illinois.
    I've always thought what they did to Watson was a great injustice. He was the father of the Human Genome Project, motherfucker DISCOVERED that DNA is a helix structure - and he is sacrificed on the altar of political correctness for uttering truth. It's hard to overstate how much he did for the field of genetics, only to be ostracized and cut off of funding for saying things that are heretical to the cult of equal outcomes.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    793

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I've always thought what they did to Watson was a great injustice. He was the father of the Human Genome Project, motherfucker DISCOVERED that DNA is a helix structure - and he is sacrificed on the altar of political correctness for uttering truth. It's hard to overstate how much he did for the field of genetics, only to be ostracized and cut off of funding for saying things that are heretical to the cult of equal outcomes.
    So there is this, if everyone is said to be 'equal'. When certain groups or people fail it makes it easier to say that it is their cultures fault or whatever more-so than anything biological. Therefore making it easier and easier to appropriate their culture and shit like that, helping to foster that global standardized culture/civilization.

  14. #114

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    So there is this, if everyone is said to be 'equal'. When certain groups or people fail it makes it easier to say that it is their cultures fault or whatever more-so than anything biological. Therefore making it easier and easier to appropriate their culture and shit like that, helping to foster that global standardized culture/civilization.
    They think they are winning, but all they are really doing is pushing people far to the right.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  15. #115

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    For VK:

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  16. #116
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,020

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    For VK:

    Man, what a time to be alive.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mute View Post
    Man, what a time to be alive.
    I know right? Who needs milk, that looks just like good old fashioned fun!
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,022

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    I gotta give it to you though you did break one stereotype I've always believed. I've always been told that black guys won't eat pussy.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,912

    Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    I gotta give it to you though you did break one stereotype I've always believed. I've always been told that black guys won't eat pussy.
    Well does licking ass count?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts