+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Re: South Africa On the Path to Zimbabwe

Two adults and a child found burnt to death in Centurion

JOHANNESBURG - Paramedics on Monday found the bodies of two adults and a child who appeared to have been tied up and burnt to death in a field near a housing estate in Centurion.

ER24 spokesperson Russel Meiring said the child was believed to have been about 13 years old.

Meiring said all three victims had already succumbed when they were found at around 8am.

“It would appear that the three (victims) were bound, gagged and burned to death, but (this finding) is subject to post mortem and law enforcement investigation,” he said.

Local authorities were on the scene to conduct further investigations.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

When 36 people come to yo crib and u rob dem all at once. Das checkout mayne:

Dutch tourist group cuts South Africa visit short after armed bus robbery
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

‘Bury them alive!’: White South Africans fear for their future as horrific farm attacks escalate
    http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...b77522c06d6476

New video by BPS.

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I seriously misread that as Zanele "shithole". I'm so disappointed in myself.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Lol, I thought the same thing. I also thought: These women is wayyyyy tooo fat babe-eh to be working dem fields. Yanawsayin?

Leftists Enraged by ‘Ridiculously Racist’ Australian Proposal to Help South Africa’s White Farmers
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...white-farmers/

We're gonna need more helicopters.

S.Africa rages at Australia visa plan for 'persecuted' whites
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/africa-ra...wer&soc_trk=ma

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    S.Africa rages at Australia visa plan for 'persecuted' whites
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/africa-ra...wer&soc_trk=ma
    "Up to 500,000 white South Africans have left the country in the past 30 years, according to official statistics, with Australia ranking as the top destination."

"Australia's Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton, who has drawn criticism for cracking down on asylum seekers from Asia and the Middle East, said white farmers could be admitted as refugees."

I think the point of the article is that it's racist to fast track whites in peril in Africa, over middle Eastern and Asian people in peril elsewhere. If they're going to be the bastion of diversity they claim, they should be letting in the Asians and Middle Eastern refugees at the same rate as whites, or proportional to their need.

Not to make an argument, just to say that this doesn't seem to be the usual "black vs white" of your thread.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    "Up to 500,000 white South Africans have left the country in the past 30 years, according to official statistics, with Australia ranking as the top destination."

"Australia's Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton, who has drawn criticism for cracking down on asylum seekers from Asia and the Middle East, said white farmers could be admitted as refugees."

I think the point of the article is that it's racist to fast track whites in peril in Africa, over middle Eastern and Asian people in peril elsewhere. If they're going to be the bastion of diversity they claim, they should be letting in the Asians and Middle Eastern refugees at the same rate as whites, or proportional to their need.

Not to make an argument, just to say that this doesn't seem to be the usual "black vs white" of your thread.
    2 things.
    1. I don't particularly care what happens to middle eastern or south Asian peoples.
    2. There is a difference between warring groups wiping each other out versus a government sanctioning the theft of land and slaughter of a civilian subset of their population

My favorite Jew did a video on South Africa.

South Africa: Another Shopping Mall Burned by Black Mob as Infrastructure Continues to Collapse
    http://newobserveronline.com/south-a...s-to-collapse/

Civil War
    https://twitter.com/Klipkop12/status...45828933013504

‘A matter of life & death’: 15,000 white South African farmers seek refuge in Russia - report
    https://www.rt.com/business/432375-r...frica-farmers/

Relevant:

South African rand plunges as theft of white owned land becomes official
    https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-t...6c-in-an-hour/

https://streamable.com/i7o3g

‘Their throats were slit, they were tortured’: Foreign Correspondent investigates South Africa farm attacks
    https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...b8b67ce#.9yfz1

Uh oh. Showed up on Daily Wire and Reuters today.

Soon some happenings that can't be ignored?