+ Reply to Thread

Default Actions, solutions and policies. The VK thread.

The department of education needs to go away. That would be one of the first steps I would take and it would break down the Marxist teachings. The victim/white male patriarchy teachings need to be put to a stop.

I suggest for anyone interested to check out Karen Straughan on youtube. She is a men's right activist and does some great videos.
    Last edited by Aeinna; 05-17-2017 at 07:41 AM.
    "Why is my face wet?"
    "No one knows, perhaps you urinated."
    "In my face?"

Default Re: Actions, solutions and policies. The VK thread.

Electricity needs to go away. That would be one of the first steps I would take and it would break down the #3 leading cause of work place injuries, coming in right after people falling on their heads and falling objects striking people on the head causing traumatic effects, such as inability to articulate specific actions. These effects are often permanent.

I suggest that anyone interested review the work of Chuck Jones. He's been involved in explaining the need for safety protocols for years and his work is famous, particularly in the field of desert small-to-medium game hunting.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Electricity needs to go away. That would be one of the first steps I would take and it would break down the #3 leading cause of work place injuries, coming in right after people falling on their heads and falling objects striking people on the head causing traumatic effects, such as inability to articulate specific actions. These effects are often permanent.

I suggest that anyone interested review the work of Chuck Jones. He's been involved in explaining the need for safety protocols for years and his work is famous, particularly in the field of desert small-to-medium game hunting.
    Actually being struck by an object or equipment is the number 3 cause of a workplace injury. Source: http://www.insurancejournal.com/news.../16/354285.htm

Instead of going on a campaign against electricity like you are doing, which is both irrational and stupid, let's discuss how we can better protect people from objects that will harm them. Let's come up with policies and programs like issuing safety helmets when employees are near dangerous areas. Let's create incentives at the workplace for safety training, tape off "no go" areas.

If we can discuss the real world with actual facts, we can do great things.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post

You seem like you don't understand how new the Department of Education is. Let me help you with that.

Formed October 17, 1979; 37 years ago
    Employees 4,400 (2016)
    Annual budget $68 billion (2016)

Since it was installed our education system has been filled with marxist nonsense and our educational results in the world have slipped dramatically. States did a much better job with this responsibility than the federal government has.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    You seem like you don't understand how new the Department of Education is. Let me help you with that.

Formed October 17, 1979; 37 years ago
    Employees 4,400 (2016)
    Annual budget $68 billion (2016)

Since it was installed our education system has been filled with marxist nonsense and our educational results in the world have slipped dramatically. States did a much better job with this responsibility than the federal government has.
    2nd that.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

-=Practical Measures=-

Education:
    • I agree with Aeinna on getting rid of the department of education, returning education to the states.
    • Government granted student loans have greatly reduced the value of college education while allowing the creation of degrees that have no market value. End them.

Civil Law:
    • No fault divorce has been a disaster, remove it
    • Family courts are ridiculously biased towards women because family law is ridiculously biased towards women. Redesign to be egalitarian.

Immigration:
    • Restrict immigration to individuals proficient in English
    • individuals must also pass a high school equivalency exam
    • Immigrants must be rendered ineligible for welfare until they have resided here for several years and/or earned citizenship

Welfare:
    • Public housing projects should look like Japanese efficiency apartments with surveillance everywhere. Constant surveillance and cramped living quarters should be the price of living on the state dime. If you have nice things you get kicked out of government housing because you are obviously gaming the system.
    • Instead of food stamps, which can easily be bartered for other goods, you get something like this.
    • Cash welfare should completely cease to exist.

Affirmative action should be ended immediately. Freedom of association should be restored. Forced integration measures by the government (sending low income minorities into areas under Section 8 housing because it's "too white") should also end immediately.

-----------------------------------------

-=Revolutionary Measures=-

Suffrage:
    • End universal suffrage. Only those paying more in tax than they receive in benefits should be eligible to vote. If you are begging for dinner you don't get to choose the entree.

Economic:
    • Dissolve the federal reserve and return issuing authority to the US government.

Demographics:
    • A nazi style policy that provides incentives for whites to have children should be introduced (house sized government loan on marriage, 25% of loan forgiven for each child born)
    • Low IQ people should be encouraged to be sterilized (paid for by state, run propaganda to encourage)
    • Sterilization as a pre-condition for long-term welfare
    • White Immigration encouraged.
    • Heavily limit immigration from low IQ/Development countries, these immigrants have nothing to offer.
    • Free Helicopter rides for Marxists
    • Offer government funded repatriation to immigrants that want to leave

-----------------------------------------

If you want to call me a racist sexist xylophone go right ahead.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

• Instead of food stamps, which can easily be bartered for other goods, you get something like this.
    • Cash welfare should completely cease to exist.
    I think that all existing welfare should be completely removed and replaced with a reverse income tax at a 50% rate. Basically anyone who makes less than a certain amount gets a check when they fill out their taxes that they are free to use however they like. So if the cutoff limit is $10,000 and you make $0 you would receive $10,000 at a 50% rate, which is $5,000. The reason for the 50% rate is so that you always have an incentive to work. If i made $1,000 i would receive 50% of the remaining 9000 for a total of $5500. This is different than universal basic income because once you make over the $10,000 mark you are no longer receiving government assistance. The 10,000 number obviously would need to be adjusted based on the cost of living of the area and 10,000 might be too high or too low to begin with but the basic idea is something that has always made sense to me after reading Friedman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozoron View Post
    I think that all existing welfare should be completely removed and replaced with a reverse income tax at a 50% rate. Basically anyone who makes less than a certain amount gets a check when they fill out their taxes that they are free to use however they like. So if the cutoff limit is $10,000 and you make $0 you would receive $10,000 at a 50% rate, which is $5,000. The reason for the 50% rate is so that you always have an incentive to work. If i made $1,000 i would receive 50% of the remaining 9000 for a total of $5500. This is different than universal basic income because once you make over the $10,000 mark you are no longer receiving government assistance. The 10,000 number obviously would need to be adjusted based on the cost of living of the area and 10,000 might be too high or too low to begin with but the basic idea is something that has always made sense to me after reading Friedman.
    I don't think this can work because the people that tend to be on welfare are in general irresponsible and low IQ - they would be dying in the streets and/or robbing and pillaging. While I'm all for letting people die in the street as a general principle if they have no value, it has the potential to cause too many problems for people that do have value.

Like many libertarian ideas, it sounds good on paper but wouldn't likely work at all in reality - and could not as a rule function in a "low trust" multi-cultural society. It would also cause a strong "think of the children" problem, as the children of irresponsible parents would be among those dying in the streets.