+ Reply to Thread

Default Sweden Drops Charges Against Assange

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...julian-assange

So that happened...

I never cared much for this story because it seems like as soon as he leaves someone from somewhere is going to either arrest him or kill him right?

How long do you figure he's got as a free man?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Default Re: Sweden Drops Charges Against Assange

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...julian-assange

So that happened...

I never cared much for this story because it seems like as soon as he leaves someone from somewhere is going to either arrest him or kill him right?

How long do you figure he's got as a free man?
    Doesn't surprise me. I doubt there was anything to the charge anyway. Fucking Swedes were probably the easiest to manipulate into giving gov entities to try and discredit him.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Default Re: Sweden Drops Charges Against Assange

He's still trapped. Most governments want him dead at this point. Even if he manages to get out of the embassy and get somewhere else without being renditioned or arrested, he's going to have to be on high alert forever. As far as I know UK plans to arrest and extradite him if he ever steps out of the door still.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."