+ Reply to Thread

Default Mom paralyzed after eating gas station nacho cheese

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Default Re: Mom paralyzed after eating gas station nacho cheese

You always take your life into your own hands with convenience store food. Sometimes though, the glory of the terrible food makes it worthwhile. In her case though, convenience store nacho cheese on Doritos? I think the gods punished her for consuming something so conceptually nasty.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

You know how you go into a gas station at like 3AM and there's that ONE HOTDOG that's been on there all damn day? You ever ask why they don't throw it away? This guy. I eat those. And I occasionally even put hot cheese on them.

I salute my comrade, wounded in the battle for flava.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Nigga you better quit that shit.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Nigga you better quit that shit.
    I do it too. Convenience store chili dogs are the food of the gods. I'm not sure they are good gods, but they are definitely gods.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I seriously don't think I've ever eaten anything like that from a gas station. At most, maybe the trail mix they sell or candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I seriously don't think I've ever eaten anything like that from a gas station. At most, maybe the trail mix they sell or candy.
    Wuss. There is actually something incredibly tasty about low quality hot dogs that have been spinning on a hot dog cooker all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I'm not sure they are good gods, but they are definitely gods.
    I'm stealing this...
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.