+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,105

    Default 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Ay yo

    *smacks lips*

    Ay yo..

    watchu saying iz...

    *steals bike*

    Ay yo..

    Watchu saying iz

    *drinks purple drank*

    Lil Byron, Dwain, and D'Allen wuz Killin kidz?

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3178827
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,105

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    I love how they throw in that he was "hours before graduation", as though that is somehow relevant or an achievement.

    WTF was the mother doing at a gas station with a 6 year old in the car at 1:00 a.m. Why didn't the kid stay home with the dad?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,105

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Hey Silly do you live near the area this happened?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  4. #4

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I love how they throw in that he was "hours before graduation", as though that is somehow relevant or an achievement.

    WTF was the mother doing at a gas station with a 6 year old in the car at 1:00 a.m. Why didn't the kid stay home with the dad?
    Obviously there is no dad in the picture, but this still deserves a good hanging. Those three are completely without worth, they are human trash.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,105

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,057

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Yep. Been getting those emergency alerts about him being missing on my phone. It's less than 45 minutes away from me. Trips to Jackson were a regular thing as teens when we would go out on the weekends. You can't hardly do that anymore unless you know exactly where you're going though because of the stupid nigger population that has taken over Jackson and Meridian. The gist of the story is stupid ass nigger mother leaves young kid in the car alone at a weird time of night (1 am by that article). Some other stupid nigger(s) come along and steal the car. Because they're niggers they have zero remorse or value of human life so they cap a 6 year old kid probably afraid he might identify them.

    There's nothing new here. It's stupid nigger does something stupid and violent nigger does something violent. That's all their is to it. They're just not fucking humans in the traditional sense of the word.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,411

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    You know I visit this site from work right? >.>

    If you could not act like actual racists just to troll me, that would be nice. I really prefer when you stay in the closet pretending a race-based filter is optimal for "no reason" vs a metric-based filter.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,105

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Nigger, we don't even use the metric system in the US.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  9. #9

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    You know I visit this site from work right? >.>

    If you could not act like actual racists just to troll me, that would be nice. I really prefer when you stay in the closet pretending a race-based filter is optimal for "no reason" vs a metric-based filter.
    You should set up a greasemonkey script to word replace to Basketball Americans.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,105

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Is it really called greasemonkey or are you just adding to the racism?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  11. #11

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,105

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    4Chan discusses the way CNN handles this news:

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,057

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    You know I visit this site from work right? >.>

    If you could not act like actual racists just to troll me, that would be nice. I really prefer when you stay in the closet pretending a race-based filter is optimal for "no reason" vs a metric-based filter.
    Oh I'm not trolling, I meant every word of it. This gruesome act on one of their own "brothas" is just another example of why blacks have no business trying to share a civilization with other races.

    You know it's amazing how many movies out there illustrate either how we Earthlings shouldn't interfere with a developing civilization (Star Trek) or how some really intelligent aliens might not reveal themselves to us because we aren't ready for their level of civlization but the idea that buying a bunch of hunter gatherers out of the jungle and throwing them into a civilization 5 thousands years a head of theirs? OFFENSIVE.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,105

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Last edited by Zavon; 05-19-2017 at 09:41 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,105

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Oh I'm not trolling, I meant every word of it. This gruesome act on one of their own "brothas" is just another example of why blacks have no business trying to share a civilization with other races.

    You know it's amazing how many movies out there illustrate either how we Earthlings shouldn't interfere with a developing civilization (Star Trek) or how some really intelligent aliens might not reveal themselves to us because we aren't ready for their level of civlization but the idea that buying a bunch of hunter gatherers out of the jungle and throwing them into a civilization 5 thousands years a head of theirs? OFFENSIVE.
    Stop viewing through the racial filter man. You might end up being a racist if you are not careful.

    In fact, let's test you right now to make sure you aren't a racist.

    Look at these two pictures and tell me what is different:








    -----


    Now, if you said the kids were older, then congrats you are not a racist. Ur using the correct filter. Or if u want to be an autist u can use the metric filter to count the kids.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    822

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Or you can be like, where you getting all this photo stock from, god damn.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,411

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Now, if you said the kids were older, then congrats you are not a racist. Ur using the correct filter. Or if u want to be an autist u can use the metric filter to count the kids.
    No... this seems to be using the correct filter either way. Those who passed, passed. If that eliminates people along racial lines then they can answer for that themselves. Telling black kids they can't attend because they're black and probably won't make it... THAT would be using the wrong filter because no one, not even SillyWilly, is pretending that 0% of blacks can pass highschool.

    SillyWilly has the integrity to defend using the "wrong" filter by arguing that he believes it's the right filter.

    Marou won't make the assertion that he assumes 100% of blacks are automatically a waste of time and he won't call himself a racist, but he will enact policies that assume it, he will defend policies that assume it, and he will argue for them by telling everyone else "they don't get it" and posting race-based statistics. He could not throw stones at others about math if he didn't get this. Hell he probably couldn't do his own job if he didn't understand his own dilemma. This makes watching him squirm very entertaining.

    I think you're just a belief confirmer frolicking in the safety of a wide range of consensus.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,057

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    No... this seems to be using the correct filter either way. Those who passed, passed. If that eliminates people along racial lines then they can answer for that themselves. Telling black kids they can't attend because they're black and probably won't make it... THAT would be using the wrong filter because no one, not even SillyWilly, is pretending that 0% of blacks can pass highschool.

    SillyWilly has the integrity to defend using the "wrong" filter by arguing that he believes it's the right filter.

    Marou won't make the assertion that he assumes 100% of blacks are automatically a waste of time and he won't call himself a racist, but he will enact policies that assume it, he will defend policies that assume it, and he will argue for them by telling everyone else "they don't get it" and posting race-based statistics. He could not throw stones at others about math if he didn't get this. Hell he probably couldn't do his own job if he didn't understand his own dilemma. This makes watching him squirm very entertaining.

    I think you're just a belief confirmer frolicking in the safety of a wide range of consensus.
    Nope, I think we're all saying that their limitations are genetic and to such a great degree that the bad of having blacks in your society out weighs any good the DeGrasse Tysons annnnnnnnnnnddddd............fuck I can't think of any other semi-productive blacks to list do for it.

    If you were building a city to survive the apocalypse, and you could have 3 doctors instead of 2 if you accepted the black guy as well, but you had to take in his 3 cousins the drug dealers, his other 3 cousins the 7-11 robbing mother fuckers and 1 child killing car jacker would you do it? Exactly. To the docks and on a boat with them.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,411

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Nope, I think we're all saying that their limitations are genetic and to such a great degree that the bad of having blacks in your society out weighs any good the DeGrasse Tysons annnnnnnnnnnddddd............fuck I can't think of any other semi-productive blacks to list do for it.

    If you were building a city to survive the apocalypse, and you could have 3 doctors instead of 2 if you accepted the black guy as well, but you had to take in his 3 cousins the drug dealers, his other 3 cousins the 7-11 robbing mother fuckers and 1 child killing car jacker would you do it? Exactly. To the docks and on a boat with them.
    Man, stop covering for him. Now he can just say "well said" or some shit and dodge me.

    Don't you want to see him come to the dark side with you where he belongs, and admit he doesn't want them around even if they're brilliant?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    977

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    If you were building a city to survive the apocalypse, and you could have 3 doctors instead of 2 if you accepted the black guy as well, but you had to take in his 3 cousins the drug dealers, his other 3 cousins the 7-11 robbing mother fuckers and 1 child killing car jacker would you do it? Exactly. To the docks and on a boat with them.
    To be fair, I wouldn't take that deal if they were white either.
    It's going to be a fine day tomorrow. We will have salad...

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,057

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    To be fair, I wouldn't take that deal if they were white either.
    Well of course not. Problem is you'd be hard pressed to find a deal that bad among the white population. But blacks? Especially if there is no law and order? JEEBUS.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,105

    Default Re: 6 Year old Murdered by three teens

    Here, in the ethnically enriched area of 7th Ward New Orleans, are a group of well meaning youths disregarding the danger tape around a burned down store so that they might save valuable commodities (such as liquor and cigarettes).

    https://www.facebook.com/rob.massonw...4122418461445/
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts