+ Reply to Thread

Default Songs that make you happy

We been cereal bidness on here lately, so what songs put you in a good mood?

Do you like basghetti?

I knew, ever since that day, the reason you had approached me, tender and soft, that my body is to your taste. To your hunger stricken eyes, how does my body seem? If you are to eat me, do it in one blow, so that the meat does not get hard. - Menchi, The Emergency Ration

Default Re: Songs that make you happyy

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: Songs that make you happy

Even though this song is about living out a murder fantasy, the video makes it really fun:

This song just makes me happy (my baby seems to like the song too):

It's a song about a couple that have overcome a difficult time or strain on their relationship.

Am I a friend or your lover
    In expectation of your company
    Instinct, fate, isolation
    Solitude left us this way

You are the one
    It's clear that I can't turn away
    The past we'll crucify
    We're coming up for air

A new beginning
    The day has come, a chance to breathe again
    Could never fall, we're bound together
    By promises, the promises we made

You are the one
    It's clear that I can't turn away
    The past we'll crucify
    We're coming up for air
    Here lies what's ours to stay
    Never could justify
    We'll walk on solid ground
    We're coming up for air
    Last edited by Zavon; 06-09-2017 at 07:51 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Oh yeah, this song still makes me happy as fuck too:

Suck it liberal fags.

Oh and this song is just as good:

Because, we want Trump.
    Last edited by Zavon; 06-09-2017 at 08:16 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Oh yeah, this song still makes me happy as fuck too:

Suck it you liberal fags.
    Yes, yes it do. Even though democrats and neocon republicans are being obstructionist faggots it's fantastic to have someone that's not an enemy in the white house.

Is this turning into movie songs that make us happy?

Hawkins: Billy. Billy! The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend, I said to her, "Jeez you got a big pussy. Jeez you got a big pussy."
    She said, "Why did you say that twice?" I said, "I didn't."
    [Billy stares blankly]
    Hawkins: See, cuz of the echo.

Do you like basghetti?

I knew, ever since that day, the reason you had approached me, tender and soft, that my body is to your taste. To your hunger stricken eyes, how does my body seem? If you are to eat me, do it in one blow, so that the meat does not get hard. - Menchi, The Emergency Ration

Nope, sounds of youth too.

I'm still stuck on movie songs that make me happy.

And if none if y'all know these movies, SHAME!

Do you like basghetti?

Fire in the taco bell!

Do you like basghetti?

So cheesy.

Bok gokagok!

Do you like basghetti?

7734 is the most played song on my iPad. The other three are not in regular playlists, but make the top 25 just because I like to go find them and listen to them sometimes just because they're fun.

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Hah! A Massacration video on Catacombs! Now I have seen it all!!

My little contribution:

It's from a local band: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jota_Quest

It's a social critic song complaining that there are no jobs in the "Planet of the Apes" (Brazil). A light hearted protest of one of our economic crisis back in '98 i think...

This whole album. This is the only album where I like every single song, can listen to it on repeat and never get tired of it.

Picked a random song off of it.

https://youtu.be/nU_f0Hc6ntg?t=821

Do you like basghetti?

Love me some queen.

This one is just pure absurdity and I love it.

This one makes me feel happier but I always have to link Frontier Psychologist whenever I remember about the Avalanches.
    Last edited by Pyrrhus; 07-17-2017 at 05:12 PM.

Do you like basghetti?

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

I love big band/swing music.

Do you like basghetti?