+ Reply to Thread

Default 2016 Election by Demographics

If you needed any more evidence that demographics are destiny.

Cheesy amusing related video:

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: 2016 Election by Demographics

Breakdown of whites by age group. Gen Z is promising.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Breakdown of whites by age group. Gen Z is promising.

Wow that is pretty interesting. Usually it's later in life that people start becoming more conservative but in this case the youngest demographic appears to be the most conservative.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Is there a source for this polling? 22.4% higher than baby boomers seems...unlikely (and that's my british understatement kicking in).
    It's going to be a fine day tomorrow. We will have salad...

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    Is there a source for this polling? 22.4% higher than baby boomers seems...unlikely (and that's my british understatement kicking in).
    It was a breakdown of Pew Data (which wasn't originally graphed by race but included race data) on /pol/. The thread has most probably evaporated into the ether by now.

Of course, ultimately this doesn't matter much for the future of the US as a singular entity, but it's very promising on the front of future Balkanization. It's still amazing to me that Canada has gone so hard immigration that they will reach the tipping point before us.