+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Unite the Right assembly in Charlottesville

So, basically a bunch of far right groups were going to get together for a rally today in Charlottesville, VA. Leftist mayor and Antifa illegally shut it down. The attendees were fairly diverse, ranging from alt-light youtubers to NSM (Neo-Nazi's).

Basically, what happened here is this:

We had our permit, the judge ruled in our favor, we had a right to be at the park
    When we showed up at the park, the cops began attacking us, tear gassing and beating people, declaring an unlawful assembly
    We were herded by the cops directly to where the antifa were, to be attacked by them
    Cops and antifa both attacked us
    Everywhere we tried to go, the cops followed, declared it illegal assembly and started arresting and/or detaining people
    This was an aggressive, open attack on our First Amendment rights. Charlottesville is getting sued.
    It'll be interesting to see the fallout. I think this was a good reminder for all of these people that the only language the left understands is violence. Hopefully in the future such an endeavor will include more readiness for violence. Perhaps everyone can wear brown shirts so they know who is on their side.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: Unite the Right assembly in Charlottesville

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    So, basically a bunch of far right groups were going to get together for a rally today in Charlottesville, VA. Leftist mayor and Antifa illegally shut it down. The attendees were fairly diverse, ranging from alt-light youtubers to NSM (Neo-Nazi's).

It'll be interesting to see the fallout. I think this was a good reminder for all of these people that the only language the left understands is violence. Hopefully in the future such an endeavor will include more readiness for violence. Perhaps everyone can wear brown shirts so they know who is on their side.
    So the only input I have is what a DC police officer of 20+years beat into our brains in our CRJ101 class this past spring, all these 'assemblies/protests' are staged.

Didn't read the article and probably won't but this guy told us that protest groups will go so far as to tell the police how many people they want arrested and where the MSM should go to get it all on film.

My skepticism is so high these days that I'd say this was all entirely staged. The low-level attendees probably/may not have been aware of the staging, but I'd say the organizers most likely did.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    So the only input I have is what a DC police officer of 20+years beat into our brains in our CRJ101 class this past spring, all these 'assemblies/protests' are staged.

Didn't read the article and probably won't but this guy told us that protest groups will go so far as to tell the police how many people they want arrested and where the MSM should go to get it all on film.

My skepticism is so high these days that I'd say this was all entirely staged. The low-level attendees probably/may not have been aware of the staging, but I'd say the organizers most likely did.
    I don't think that happened in Charlottesville, but there were reports that it happened in North Dakota at the pipeline protest.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

The problem I have is that the alt-right is still going about this crap too stupid. There aren't many people sitting at home feeling empathetic towards a racist group. What they should do, imo, is sell it as an "America First" rally in support of patriotism, American Culture, and Jesus Christ. They should hold rallies all over the country talking about unification and peace under the American way of life. T They should go places with their message that they know are going to result in violence. THEN when they get attacked people will care. The left is already rabid as fuck. All you have to do at this point is exist; running around doing nazi salutes talking about white superiority just makes the people in the middle think both groups are violent.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    The problem I have is that the alt-right is still going about this crap too stupid. There aren't many people sitting at home feeling empathetic towards a racist group. What they should do, imo, is sell it as an "America First" rally in support of patriotism, American Culture, and Jesus Christ. They should hold rallies all over the country talking about unification and peace under the American way of life. T They should go places with their message that they know are going to result in violence. THEN when they get attacked people will care. The left is already rabid as fuck. All you have to do at this point is exist; running around doing nazi salutes talking about white superiority just makes the people in the middle think both groups are violent.
    Demographic displacement of whites is the singular most important issue. Liberia's Muh Constitution is essentially a copy of ours. The reason they are less successful is because of their demographics. Civic nationalism is a dead end that will lead us inevitably to where the Boers are today. The message isn't white supremacy, it's that whites refuse to be quietly dispossessed and replaced.

https://www.dailystormer.com/charlot...nt-debriefing/

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1PlJQYjpnODJE <----What this man says was essentially the point of the whole rally.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I'm just saying that's how they need to get it going. They are never going to go anywhere. Civic Nationalism is a starting point, it doesn't have to be the end.

Also, this, loool:
    Last edited by Zavon; 08-12-2017 at 02:33 PM.

State of Emergency Declared in Charlottesville After Protests Turn Violent

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/commen...arlottesville/

A lot of leftist comments(Reddit, duh) but a lot of videos.

So to me personally, the person who drove the car into a group of (anti)protestors should be flayed alive. No excuse for barreling into a crowd at that speed, there are videos in that reddit thread that are NSFW and show him/her plowing through 10+ people and throwing them into the air.

This action precisely lines up with my theory that laws being passed that 'allow' people to 'hit' protestors that are illegally protesting only serve to embolden people who would do harm to others.
    Last edited by Pyrrhus; 08-12-2017 at 03:32 PM.

So to me personally, the person who drove the car into a group of (anti)protestors should be flayed alive. No excuse for barreling into a crowd at that speed, there are videos in that reddit thread that are NSFW and show him/her plowing through 10+ people and throwing them into the air.

This action precisely lines up with my theory that laws being passed that 'allow' people to 'hit' protestors that are illegally protesting only serve to embolden people who would do harm to others.
    I tried to feel bad about it, but then the nigga in this video sound just like daffy Duck, and they got some random gay dude : https://streamable.com/p098q

I obviously don't wish harm on American citizens, but I really do hope that more libtards start thinking twice about becoming violent. If any good comes from this, maybe it will be that they will be more hesitant next time.

I also love how the piece of shit libtards in the "resistance" start yelling at the very police that they hate with shit like, "Where the fuck where you!?" LOL Oh god.

Edit:

Well, I'm seeing from the autist detectives at /pol/ that the driver was in fact a 22 year old LEFTIST supporter named Joel Vangeheluwe. He probably thought he was running into "Nazis" LMAO

If this turns out to be the case, its going to be hillarious watching the mSM spin it
    Last edited by Zavon; 08-12-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Da brotha in this photo just chillin tho:

This was posted on that thread. Hard to see details but doesn't 'look' like the joel kid.

Whoever it was, and whatever their reasoning he should still be shit on for the rest of his life.

https://everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/

James Alex Fields Jr. (born April 26, 1997) is a resident of Maumee, Ohio​. He is registered to vote in Lucas County, Ohio​ and put his party affiliation as Republican.[20]​ In addition, James is registered as the owner of a Gray 2010 Dodge Challenger​ that ran into protesters at the Unite the Right​ rally.[2]​

Unite the Right Rally
    The driver of the vehicle was arrested. At first, rumors went around naming Joel Vangheluwe​ as the culprit in the incident as people found the vehicle to be registered to his father, Jerome. Joel denied the claims, saying that he sold the Challenger and that he was at a wedding with his girlfriend. People later tracked down the Challenger to be registered to James, although it is unconfirmed that he is the driver. [10]​

Tech reporter for The Hill​ Taylor Lorenz tweeted that police officers think that the person that ran people down was not malicious in intent and that the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed and some of them turned violent.[16]​

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's worth noting a bunch of alt-right folks had their tires slashed, windows broken, cars keyed, etc. So, this sounds very plausible. Also, the windshield was already cracked on the car before it hit anyone (in the clip I've seen).

All this chaos just to prevent some white guys from gathering in a park (with a permit), and giving some speeches. Think about that for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I'm just saying that's how they need to get it going. They are never going to go anywhere. Civic Nationalism is a starting point, it doesn't have to be the end.
    It isn't, most people migrate from the alt-lite to the alt-right. You can't hold any sort of gathering without attracting a small number of cringy LARPers. It doesn't matter what it is. Anime? Yeah, happens. My Little Pony? Dear god. They exist for literally every interest on earth. For leftists it's guys with communist regalia/flags. For alt-right it's guys with Nazi regalia/flags. Oh well, at least Hitler killed way fucking less people than Stalin, Mao, etc.

If the event was 100% apologetic "democrats are the real racists" alt lite faggots the media would still call it a "white supremacist" gathering anyways.

---------------------------------------------

The whole point of the rally that was illegally shut down by the government and Antifa was that we need to stop punching right until classical liberalism/civic nationalists are the LEFT and identitarians/white nationalists are the RIGHT. If the left can get pre-op trannies and Muslims to march in lockstep towards the purpose of destroying western civilization, it (should be) a hell of a easier to get civic nationalists to march in lockstep with ethno nationalists to save it.

Many people on the far right view this objective as a pipe dream, believing the alt-lite is far too cucked to act in their own best interests, since many act like triggered liberals when someone says something undeniably pro-white. They belittled and boycotted the event. I don't know whether or not it's an achievable goal, but I'm interested to find out. I believe much of this pessimism is grounded in the responses of alt-lite personalities to the "radical" concept of white people having a continued right to exist. Example:

To quote youtube comments, "No other race would do this. Chinese people wouldn't be okay with being replaced with Somalis who spoke chinese and ate noodles.".

----------------------------------------------

I yet believe the "big tent" approach being taken by people like Damigo and Spencer will prove far more successful than any efforts of troglodyte Nazi larpers to recruit radicals, but perhaps it could just be a rare bout of optimism on my part. If people like you (Zavon), can't look past a couple of cringy LARPers to see what the message is, the trogs may be right.

If the event was 100% apologetic "democrats are the real racists" alt lite faggots the media would still call it a "white supremacist" gathering anyways.
    I have paid no attention to the situation because of exactly this.

They call it a protest but TBH it seemed more like a rally for their own purposes than anything else.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I have paid no attention to the situation because of exactly this.

They call it a protest but TBH it seemed more like a rally for their own purposes than anything else.
    Indeed.

http://archive.is/WsEVY

Context: http://hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/

Niggas this shit is about to hit the fan. Charlottesville has more locations around the country coming unglued.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/273487127-story

Same shit is happening in Hattiesburg, MS where we used to love. Shit may get real!
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Possible psyop? The car seems to be missing a light and it doesn't have the same type of logo.

I don't even care about that. It's like a drop in the bucket compared to all the other shit. Made up, not made up, ultimately doesn't matter very much.

https://twitter.com/discordapp/statu...70310348263426

So, discord is getting political now. They are shutting down alt-right chat servers. This irritates me greatly, not because I used discord for those purposes but because I'm now compelled to not use it at all - and it's good tech; being rendered undesirable purely by ideological censorship. The speech of thousands of people being silenced is a far greater tragedy than some middle aged childless unmarried Marxist getting run over and killed by a car.

Godaddy is cancelling alt-right domain registrations, and Google is too. As soon as I learn which service (isn't) acting politically I'll be moving many domains over to it (from Godaddy).

A comment that really stuck with me is that the media needs to cut the shit with the one side violent, one side 'peaceful' bullshit. Both extremist sides are violent, Nazi(Supremicist)/Antifa(whatever they are) both need to be shut down.

A comment that really stuck with me is that the media needs to cut the shit with the one side violent, one side 'peaceful' bullshit. Both extremist sides are violent, Nazi(Supremicist)/Antifa(whatever they are) both need to be shut down.
    People should only be shut down if they are being violent. Free speech is our only safeguard against widespread violence. If people are denied speech and assembly rights their only recourse is violence.

In this instance things got violent when the rally was illegally shut down and the attendees were forced to wade into packs of brick/acid/flamethrower wielding Antifa. There is plenty of video out there to watch, and all of it supports what I just said. None of this has been covered properly by the lying press.

One of the fence sitting alt-lite guys (civic nationalist) that was attending to support free speech (Baked Alaska) may have permanent eye damage from the Antifa acid attack on him. Sam Hyde (of Million Dollar Extreme) is offering a $5k reward to find the guy who did it.

Now Google, GoDaddy, Discord, Youtube, Wordpress, and other tech companies are systematically de-platforming alt-right sites, channels, and feeds. Actual neo-nazi sites are completely unaffected by this purge, because they are the controlled opposition.

Right, I'm saying groups that support violence (extremism) to push their agenda should be shut down on both sides.

Get your movement together if you cant prevent a couple bad apples from ruining it.

There were stories that the legal protest march was only for 400ppl or so and thousands showed up making it illegal?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/15/trum...remacists.html

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus
    Get your movement together if you cant prevent a couple bad apples from ruining it.
    This concept is rediculous. If you have a public invite rally do you expect people to manifest psychic abilities to spot the "bad apples"?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/15/trum...remacists.html

<3

This concept is rediculous. If you have a public invite rally do you expect people to manifest psychic abilities to spot the "bad apples"?
    President Trumps response and handling of that press conference was absolutely beautiful.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

If you have a public invite rally how are you expected to let the person filing for a matching permit know how many will attend?

Feels like a good attempt at moving goal posts. Violence should be punished no matter what side it originates from. Left or Right, we shouldn't be back tracking to create a narrative for one side better than the other.

Everyone seems to love this idea of protesting and or rallying for their beliefs but there is a sincere lack of organization and meaning behind any of these protests. It's more of an open invite to start some gang wars, where the gangs are political opinions.

If you have a public invite rally how are you expected to let the person filing for a matching permit know how many will attend?

Feels like a good attempt at moving goal posts. Violence should be punished no matter what side it originates from. Left or Right, we shouldn't be back tracking to create a narrative for one side better than the other.

Everyone seems to love this idea of protesting and or rallying for their beliefs but there is a sincere lack of organization and meaning behind any of these protests. It's more of an open invite to start some gang wars, where the gangs are political opinions.
    Now you're just being obstinate. The Antifa and BLM on the streets had no permit at all and weren't declared an "illegal gathering". The Alt-Right had a federal injunction (supported by the ACLU) to allow their rally.