+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Unite the Right assembly in Charlottesville

I'm trying my damn-dest to hold them both accountable. Had the liberals not flocked to it as an opportunity to 'show force' there would've been little issue I'm sure. There are countless 'white power'/kkk/'nationalist' rallies every year, the current political environment just happens to be firestorm with a dose of flint and tinder. Which makes it also hard to believe that the rally wasn't a "come at me bro" type of event. My opinions, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    I'm trying my damn-dest to hold them both accountable. Had the liberals not flocked to it as an opportunity to 'show force' there would've been little issue I'm sure. There are countless 'white power'/kkk/'nationalist' rallies every year, the current political environment just happens to be firestorm with a dose of flint and tinder. Which makes it also hard to believe that the rally wasn't a "come at me bro" type of event. My opinions, clearly.
    They worked hard with the police (and many articles were posted about plans) and the city, to avoid having confrontations at all. The goal was to get a bunch of different groups together that share similar goals (but have ideological differences) and have a talk; while protesting the destruction of history being carried out on confederate monuments. You can disbelieve that if you want, but I was keeping up with it - and that's the truth. It's why this whole situation is so offensive to me.

Most of the sites I could link you to with (pre event day) articles, write-ups, and forum posts have been taken offline by censoring tech giants since Saturday. All of them were excited for the speakers showing up, nobody was talking about "punching a commie". There were articles and threads about staying safe and carrying things like shields and wearing helmets to prevent being pummeled with rocks/shite, etc - that's about it. In contrast I could show you several still up threads and articles about "bashing the fash" leading into this. There are profound levels of fuckery and double standards going on here.

This is the leader of a fascist group that was in attendance being interviewed by PBS. I saw video of these guys protecting people with their shield walls.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I love how he's 'not too proud' to call out the start of this entire 'slippery slope' being 9/11 which is still arguably... an inside job.

Government agenda, slippery slope, tinfoil hats, etc.

Overall good commentary.

So, DailyStormer is posting articles straight to gab since ICANN has deplatformed (or refused) to platform them. It's always been a largely trolly/satirical site to begin with. In the interests of promoting the Streisand effect:

I think Lovecraftian butter golem is a fantastic insult. I'm keeping that one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

I think Lovecraftian butter golem is a fantastic insult. I'm keeping that one.
    ROFL that is freaking sweet.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/898316234533478400

Google censors twitter free speech alternative gab.ai by pulling mobile app off their app store for allowing "hate speech" on their platform.

There is so much deplatforming, cutting off of funds, and silencing of alt-media right now there could be a whole post dedicated to just it. MSM also calling for destruction of things like Mount Rushmore because George Washington, et, al - racis.

In my opinion these next few months are a decisive time. If all alternative speech can be eradicated from major platforms and cut off from all forms of money transfer without retaliation we're headed for some dark times. Free speech is critical to maintaining a peaceful society.

Also, this: https://twitter.com/torproject/statu...56109789687808

So, Faith Goldy (the woman I linked in the last page) is now fired from Rebel Media for talking to NAHZEES.

Spencer talking about the deplatforming.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    God this bitch completely misses the point of what she's saying.

Are we gonna boycott development in Africa because they sold the slaves?

Is AFRICAN-American a hateful term now because the Africans sold slaves?

Is she boycotting everything Chinese made because many are essentially low-paid slaves over there?

I hate the news and their stupid talking points. They get these people on specificially to make a scene/get ratings but people eat that shit up like it's real.

FBI Admits Federal Informants Linked to Deadly Charlottesville Riots; Unlikely To Face Charges
    https://truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi...-face-charges/

Several of the small number of people giving roman salutes and waving swastikas at the Charlottesville event had already been identified as Feds, it's refreshing they are owning it for once.

Allegedly some of the others were paid agitators.

Bernie Bro that was scheduled to speak at free speech rally on Boston.

My libtard facebook friends have been eating this nazi shit up so hard, that they are all (ironically) talking about the need for purchasing guns. A few nerds in khaki's carrying tiki torches is literally hitler to the unenlightened masses. It's insane.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."