+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 192

Thread: In the genes?

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,081

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    It makes one think that people like this feel that other people should be able to have what they have, do what they do. Achieve what they have achieved. You see tongue clicks living in a mud hut and think, if we just gave them all the things we have, they could be like this. Which is where the thinking is wrong, because it is not true. It is observably not true but the real point is, why do we have to give to to them? Because its not fair that we can live like this and they are not?

    Why is it up to us to do anything at all? Why must we make them live to our standards?

    It is the flawed thinking that I see a lot of vegans using for why eating meat is cruel. Because what about the chicken feels! Projecting your own level of thinking, feelings and standards onto something else. What if the chicken is happy? Not possible, because humans couldn't possibly be happy in that situation, so nothing else can either. It is ridiculous.
    WTB plane ticket to Wakanda plox
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  2. #127

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    It makes one think that people like this feel that other people should be able to have what they have, do what they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Because it's their "moral obligation" to make everything fair.

    Your argument for unequal forever because of genetics is built on shit.

    So you fall back to pretending the other side is arguing everyone is equal now.

    You must realize by now that this is a defense mechanism...

    Every thread and exchange this is where you default to when challenged and then you walk away like you've won and I won't listen.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  3. #128

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Your argument for unequal forever because of genetics is built on shit.

    So you fall back to pretending the other side is arguing everyone is equal now.

    You must realize by now that this is a defense mechanism...

    Every thread and exchange this is where you default to when challenged and then you walk away like you've won and I won't listen.
    I wasn't even talking to you. Aeinna and I got done listening to a "vegan" arguing against a biologist and noticed the common trait. That's cute though, that you think we were talking about you. This does in fact infect you, if you want to go there.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,117

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Your argument for unequal forever because of genetics is built on shit.

    So you fall back to pretending the other side is arguing everyone is equal now.

    You must realize by now that this is a defense mechanism...

    Every thread and exchange this is where you default to when challenged and then you walk away like you've won and I won't listen.
    Unequal forever? What the fuck are you even going on about now? So because I say we should not force equal opportunity or even equal levels of civilization, I refer to unequal forever? I guess you'd be right and then i'd say, so what? What is wrong with that?

    The fact that you can't even see that they are saying everyone is equal and should be treated as such shows how much you don't understand the workings of what is going on. We already knew that a long time ago though, you just keep reinforcing it.

    You haven't challenged shit, ever, anywhere. You have nothing to back up your bullshit and you never have. You have had study after study and statistics thrown at you and all you can do is go, BLAH BLAH BLAH RUN AWAY, DEFENSE, when people get tired of saying the same thing 10 different ways trying to make you understand even simple statistics.

    Wait though let me guess, this is more of us being defensive, what studies, you have no claims, I R winnar cuz I say so. Your version of reality and the events that occur within it is sometimes mind boggling.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

    You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

  5. #130

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    This does in fact infect you, if you want to go there.
    Always willing to go anywhere except the bullshit study your whole worldview is based on.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  6. #131

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Always willing to go anywhere except the bullshit study your whole worldview is based on.
    That you think a study (singular) underpins my world view is completely hilarious. Tell me more.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,081

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Your argument for unequal forever because of genetics is built on shit.

    So you fall back to pretending the other side is arguing everyone is equal now.

    You must realize by now that this is a defense mechanism...

    Every thread and exchange this is where you default to when challenged and then you walk away like you've won and I won't listen.
    It's a funny thing, and a complicated one, the whole genetics shit. We should strive for equality, yet at the same time recognize that we are not all created equally. I'll never be a CEO of a company (I like sleep too much, and am too lazy), nor an NBA player (too short). No one in my family is going to play for the NBA either, because they are all too short. I'm not sure anyone in my family line is even 6ft tall. I'd have to implement a plan to bang and have my children bang a whole crap load of tall women for several generations, then profit??
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,081

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Out of curiosity, I tried to look up areas where blacks have higher than average IQ's (thinking of race in terms of extended families).

    I came across this article which I thought you guys might enjoy debating (I only skimmed it).

    https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...sponse-critics
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  9. #134

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    Unequal forever? What the fuck are you even going on about now?
    Marou is right, I had just gotten up and totally missed that you were replying to the kid's project thing. I was referring to past discussions.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    You have had study after study and statistics thrown at you and all you can do is go, BLAH BLAH BLAH RUN AWAY, DEFENSE, when people get tired of saying the same thing 10 different ways trying to make you understand even simple statistics.
    It's not study after study, it's one study that disagrees with the rest of scientific consensus. It's why you guys are stuck in the dark ages on multiple subjects. You go find something that says what you want it to and then act like eveyone else "isn't listening". Forest for the trees.

    And you recognize the statistics bullshit in other places. BLM says more black people in prison = racism. You know this is a logical fallacy because it doesn't prove why. Then you say more black people X = justification for racism based on skin color and suddenly everyone else is crazy for not listening to you.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  10. #135

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    It's not study after study, it's one study that disagrees with the rest of scientific consensus. It's why you guys are stuck in the dark ages on multiple subjects. You go find something that says what you want it to and then act like eveyone else "isn't listening". Forest for the trees.

    And you recognize the statistics bullshit in other places. BLM says more black people in prison = racism. You know this is a logical fallacy because it doesn't prove why. Then you say more black people X = justification for racism based on skin color and suddenly everyone else is crazy for not listening to you.
    VK, I don't even know why you have been hung up on this nutrition stuff for months. I don't even care WHY blacks are objectively stupider than whites, or Asians are objectively smarter than whites. The evidence of genetics is strong, but for the sake of argument let's just say it's because Asians eat a fuckload of rice.

    The practical effect of WHY doesn't change the consequence. Ethnically integrated societies have permanent under and upper classes based on their racial composition regardless of billions over decades in affirmative action and social programs. In this melting pot races that aren't on competitive footing blame "the other". Nobody admits their own stupidity. This is what happens in reality, and it's fucked up. It's not a level playing field, and it's impossible for it to be a level playing field. This information is suppressed because it hurts people's feelings. However, acknowledgement of reality is the only antidote to endless accusations of racism and other fucked up shit, that are the result not of racism but of unequal individuals competing intellectually.

    The fact that Asians are on average smarter than whites makes me WANT TO LIVE AMONG whites, not Asians. If I live in an Asian country unless I'm some extreme outlier most people are going to be smarter than me and I'll have a hard time competing for good jobs. The fact that blacks are on average dumber than whites makes me WANT TO LIVE AMONG whites, not blacks. Because they exist in an average IQ space that makes them more violent and less productive.

    There is no rocket surgery here, no one magic study. IQ differences, several morphological differences, and other physical differences exist. You can waffle on WHY all day, liberals have been for decades. Nothing has changed.

    PS: If you want to throw out IQ testing results, which aren't disputed by anyone, and SAT scores for everyone, which aren't disputed by anyone. I'd still want the same thing for cultural reasons. Only whites build the types of society I want to live in; blacks don't, hispanics don't, and Asians don't. If I built a society and only let in the other races that DO want the same type of society I do, it'd be an ethnostate anyways. a 90+% super-majority of white people can be called nothing else.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,081

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    VK, I don't even know why you have been hung up on this nutrition stuff for months. I don't even care WHY blacks are objectively stupider than whites, or Asians are objectively smarter than whites. The evidence of genetics is strong, but for the sake of argument let's just say it's because Asians eat a fuckload of rice.

    The practical effect of WHY doesn't change the consequence. Ethnically integrated societies have permanent under and upper classes based on their racial composition regardless of billions over decades in affirmative action and social programs. In this melting pot races that aren't on competitive footing blame "the other". Nobody admits their own stupidity. This is what happens in reality, and it's fucked up. It's not a level playing field, and it's impossible for it to be a level playing field. This information is suppressed because it hurts people's feelings. However, acknowledgement of reality is the only antidote to endless accusations of racism and other fucked up shit, that are the result not of racism but of unequal individuals competing intellectually.

    The fact that Asians are on average smarter than whites makes me WANT TO LIVE AMONG whites, not Asians. If I live in an Asian country unless I'm some extreme outlier most people are going to be smarter than me and I'll have a hard time competing for good jobs. The fact that blacks are on average dumber than whites makes me WANT TO LIVE AMONG whites, not blacks. Because they exist in an average IQ space that makes them more violent and less productive.

    There is no rocket surgery here, no magic one study. Undeniably, these IQ differences, several morphological differences and other physical differences exist. You can waffle on WHY all day, liberals have been for decades. Nothing has changed.
    Nigga you need rice.

    but rly tho, "However, acknowledgement of reality is the only antidote to endless accusations of racism and other fucked up shit, that are the result not of racism but of unequal individuals competing intellectually."

    That's the real shit right there. It basically boils down to, "I think we've done enough with the resources we've given and you can't be helped" or "You aren't helping enough".

    In this day and age, I just can't get on board with the "We haven't helped enough" yet camp.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  12. #137

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    VK, I don't even know why you have been hung up on this nutrition stuff for months. I don't even care WHY blacks are objectively stupider than whites, or Asians are objectively smarter than whites. The evidence of genetics is strong, but for the sake of argument let's just say it's because Asians eat a fuckload of rice.

    The practical effect of WHY doesn't change the consequence. Ethnically integrated societies have permanent under and upper classes based on their racial composition regardless of billions over decades in affirmative action and social programs. In this melting pot races that aren't on competitive footing blame "the other". Nobody admits their own stupidity. This is what happens in reality, and it's fucked up. It's not a level playing field, and it's impossible for it to be a level playing field. This information is suppressed because it hurts people's feelings. However, acknowledgement of reality is the only antidote to endless accusations of racism and other fucked up shit, that are the result not of racism but of unequal individuals competing intellectually.

    The fact that Asians are on average smarter than whites makes me WANT TO LIVE AMONG whites, not Asians. If I live in an Asian country unless I'm some extreme outlier most people are going to be smarter than me and I'll have a hard time competing for good jobs. The fact that blacks are on average dumber than whites makes me WANT TO LIVE AMONG whites, not blacks. Because they exist in an average IQ space that makes them more violent and less productive.

    There is no rocket surgery here, no one magic study. IQ differences, several morphological differences, and other physical differences exist. You can waffle on WHY all day, liberals have been for decades. Nothing has changed.

    PS: If you want to throw out IQ testing results, which aren't disputed by anyone, and SAT scores for everyone, which aren't disputed by anyone. I'd still want the same thing for cultural reasons. Only whites build the types of society I want to live in; blacks don't, hispanics don't, and Asians don't. If I built a society and only let in the other races that DO want the same type of society I do, it'd be an ethnostate anyways. a 90+% super-majority of white people can be called nothing else.
    Again... you shut down by making nutrition as a factor into my entire position, talking about choice of association I've never argued with, and IQ that I've never argued with... I've never pretended it's an even playing field... Every time you've said you're open to discussion you've pulled this same shit. You and I have overlap in laughing at libtards afraid to discuss... anything really... but at the end of the day you need them as a shield between you and any real discussion. You need them to pretend they're the extent of your opposition.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  13. #138

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Again... you shut down by making nutrition as a factor into my entire position, talking about choice of association I've never argued with, and IQ that I've never argued with... I've never pretended it's an even playing field... Every time you've said you're open to discussion you've pulled this same shit. You and I have overlap in laughing at libtards afraid to discuss... anything really... but at the end of the day you need them as a shield between you and any real discussion. You need them to pretend they're the extent of your opposition.
    Don't even know what you're talking about, at all. Most of the time. It's like you live in a little bubble and sniff your own farts too much.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,117

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Again... you shut down by making nutrition as a factor into my entire position, talking about choice of association I've never argued with, and IQ that I've never argued with... I've never pretended it's an even playing field... Every time you've said you're open to discussion you've pulled this same shit. You and I have overlap in laughing at libtards afraid to discuss... anything really... but at the end of the day you need them as a shield between you and any real discussion. You need them to pretend they're the extent of your opposition.
    How is this not being discussed? He gave his views and instead of actually replying back and having a discussion, as you state we never do, YOU shut down by saying the same crap over and over again. Where is this shutting down? Where is this running away? Every reply given to you is NEVER good enough because you don't care for the answers.

    You are the one that never has anything to say, who always runs away.

    If we are so wrong, then please enlighten us, what do you want to discuss? Or better yet, what answer can we give you that wont end with you accusing others of your exact actions?
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

    You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

  15. #140

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Don't even know what you're talking about, at all. Most of the time. It's like you live in a little bubble and sniff your own farts too much.
    We agree or very nearly agree in every thread on nearly everything and I'm totally reasonable.

    Then we go near the foundation your bullshit worldview and suddenly I'm in a little bubble and sniffing my farts.

    I think it's been over a year now since you unveiled that shit about differences in heritability of intelligence permanently keeping non-whites down regardless of every other factor and you still won't engage.

    At this point you've mischaracterized nutrition as my entire argument more times than I ever even brought it up as an example factor.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  16. #141

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    We agree or very nearly agree in every thread on nearly everything and I'm totally reasonable.

    Then we go near the foundation your bullshit worldview and suddenly I'm in a little bubble and sniffing my farts.

    I think it's been over a year now since you unveiled that shit about differences in heritability of intelligence permanently keeping non-whites down regardless of every other factor and you still won't engage.

    At this point you've mischaracterized nutrition as my entire argument more times than I ever even brought it up as an example factor.
    ENGAGE WITH WHAT? I don't know and have been unable to get you to tell me WHAT you want to engage about. You act like a woman that's mad at me, and when I say, WHY U MAD. You say, "NIGGA, YOU KNOW WHY I MAD."
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,117

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    We agree or very nearly agree in every thread on nearly everything and I'm totally reasonable.

    Then we go near the foundation your bullshit worldview and suddenly I'm in a little bubble and sniffing my farts.

    I think it's been over a year now since you unveiled that shit about differences in heritability of intelligence permanently keeping non-whites down regardless of every other factor and you still won't engage.

    At this point you've mischaracterized nutrition as my entire argument more times than I ever even brought it up as an example factor.
    You are being completely disingenuous at this point. You have mischaracterized our entire argument from the start and at no point has no one not tried to engage with you. All you've done, from the start is say ONE study that has been linked is bullshit (of which there has been many from different fields) and that is our crutch. When a reply is given that no, that is not true or even lets throw out IQ, here is how I feel, just as Marou has done, all you then have left to say is, hur dur ur shutting down, you wont listen to me.

    Listen to what? You have to give people something to listen too.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

    You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

  18. #143

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    ENGAGE WITH WHAT? I don't know and have been unable to get you to tell me WHAT you want to engage about. You act like a woman that's mad at me, and when I say, WHY U MAD. You say, "NIGGA, YOU KNOW WHY I MAD."
    I'm sorry you've run so far you don't remember your own position. I'm not going to restate it for you becausue you'll just nitpick it for a false equivalency of me mischaractarizing you back. That's what happened last time and Aeinna is already trying to pull that card even at the same time she says I haven't said anything.

    In the last hour I had to start working from home. Give me some time and I'll go find the thread from a year or so ago where you leaned everything on heritability of intelligence and we can continue from your own words.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,117

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I'm sorry you've run so far you don't remember your own position. I'm not going to restate it for you becausue you'll just nitpick it for a false equivalency of me mischaractarizing you back. That's what happened last time and Aeinna is already trying to pull that card even at the same time she says I haven't said anything.

    In the last hour I had to start working from home. Give me some time and I'll go find the thread from a year or so ago where you leaned everything on heritability of intelligence and we can continue from your own words.
    Your hypocrisy is outstanding. The fact that you can accuse people of acting this way and not see yourself doing it, is... I actually have no words.

    When asked to engage, you do it, yet again. You have said plenty and none of it has any substance because all you do is repeat the same crap. Which literally is, your running away, oh being defensive, blah blah bullshit.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

    You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

  20. #145

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I'm sorry you've run so far you don't remember your own position. I'm not going to restate it for you becausue you'll just nitpick it for a false equivalency of me mischaractarizing you back. That's what happened last time and Aeinna is already trying to pull that card even at the same time she says I haven't said anything.

    In the last hour I had to start working from home. Give me some time and I'll go find the thread from a year or so ago where you leaned everything on heritability of intelligence and we can continue from your own words.
    As a core principle I don't even care about heritability of intelligence because I live in the generation I already live in. I wouldn't be surprised if it was part of some argument I made about a specific subset of this topic a year ago, it's a factor, but it doesn't mean much to me, and definitely not enough to be a core defining characteristic of anything.

    As such, I don't know why you got hung up on one thing for so long.

    For the sake of examining the utility of heritability in a thought experiment kind of way:
    If blacks can improve themselves through decades (centuries?) of eugenics programs and selective breeding (I'm sure any race could do that). More power to them, let them go do that. It's not ethical for another race to enslave them all and treat them like we're trying to breed a smarter dog, and even if it was; we don't owe them anything. You have to realize enhancing traits in animals (presumably this would include humans) is a very slow process where you discard (or sterilize) all of the offspring that don't meet criteria. You only raise the average a tiny bit with every successful breeding. It'd take many generations of brutal programs to close the gap, and if other races undertook the same process it would never close anyways. It can take decades to make significant changes to a dog breed and they have LITTERS with a much shorter gestation and maturation period. While it'd be possible to do this with humans I don't know why anyone would think it's a good idea.

    Overall the topic has little to no bearing on observable reality or the situation that exists right now.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,081

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Saw this, thought it was peripheral enough to be relevant:



    American Castles:

    Last edited by Zavon; 02-17-2018 at 10:38 AM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,081

    Default Re: In the genes?

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,081

    Default Re: In the genes?




    Discuss?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,117

    Default Re: In the genes?

    There are people who have to believe that either race does not exist or that the only way it exists is a social construct.

    Was watching a stream yesterday and a guy was asked if he believed that race was real. He said he wasn't sure and then he was asked, if two black people had a baby, would the baby be black.

    His answer? Probably

    I'm not sure how people can understand that there are different sub-species in animals but not in humans. Unless we have gotten to the point where chihuahuas and saint bernards are the same.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

    You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,081

    Default Re: In the genes?

    Meanwhile, In China:

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts