+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: WOW Sticky Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    What's your WoW name? I'm gonna dick around in it on the free to level 20 part for a little on Moonguard.
    I sent you my battleID on facebook. Download the battle net launcher if you don't have it yet and add me through that. I only play Horde Moonguard. For the record the level 1-20 experience is kind of shitty, but they are updating it soon at the end of this month. Also, the game will go on sale on black friday for a low price-- it always does.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

It just occurred to me that I never actually posted the new trailer. I wish Blizzard would make a full CGI movie:

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    It just occurred to me that I never actually posted the new trailer. I wish Blizzard would make a full CGI movie:

I thought they did?
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

They did. It was 'okay'.

No, they didn't. They made a movie that had CGI in it. I mean a full animated movie.

After recent ban wave to people using Honorbuddy (a botting system that does pvp for you and other misc combat and activities), the programmers that made it have finally closed the doors. They left this parting message, which is fucking hillarious:

https://i.imgur.com/Bv34uDM.png
    Last edited by Zavon; 11-11-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Black Friday Sale:

WoW Legion 50% off and the Base game is on sale for 9.99 until the 27th!!