+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: WOW Sticky Thread

I've been playing the shit out of this expansion. There is a lot to dislike about it (the azerite system is gay), but the story and visuals are some of the best ever. I'm probably going to start an Alliance character soon, because I'm really excited to see the horror/lovecraft themes of Drustvar and Stormsong.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Default Re: WOW Sticky Thread

Still playing and grinding out the alts to 120. I'm not as happy with BFA as I wanted to be, but its not all bad. The new Uldir raid is really fucking cool with all the old god themed stuff. I'm really looking forward to 8.1 for my elmental shaman and spriest.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon