+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: WOW Sticky Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    What's your WoW name? I'm gonna dick around in it on the free to level 20 part for a little on Moonguard.
    I sent you my battleID on facebook. Download the battle net launcher if you don't have it yet and add me through that. I only play Horde Moonguard. For the record the level 1-20 experience is kind of shitty, but they are updating it soon at the end of this month. Also, the game will go on sale on black friday for a low price-- it always does.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

It just occurred to me that I never actually posted the new trailer. I wish Blizzard would make a full CGI movie:

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    It just occurred to me that I never actually posted the new trailer. I wish Blizzard would make a full CGI movie:

I thought they did?
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

They did. It was 'okay'.

No, they didn't. They made a movie that had CGI in it. I mean a full animated movie.

After recent ban wave to people using Honorbuddy (a botting system that does pvp for you and other misc combat and activities), the programmers that made it have finally closed the doors. They left this parting message, which is fucking hillarious:

https://i.imgur.com/Bv34uDM.png
    Last edited by Zavon; 11-11-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Black Friday Sale:

WoW Legion 50% off and the Base game is on sale for 9.99 until the 27th!!

Holiday Christmas Sale:

WoW Legion on sale 50% off (24.99) base game on Sale 9.99... and a whole bunch of other shit.

The 7.3.5 Patch went live in WoW the other day. It added level scaling to most of the world.

Once the Battle for Azeroth pre-order shit releases, I will be leveling up new characters with the new leveling system on both horde and alliance.

This new chicken in the new expansion tho:

WOW LEGION Permanent cost reduction to 29.99

BFA the next expansion comes out in October (I think) is available for preorder.

Some fucking dude made a Shadow Priest Mod that whispers evil shit to your shadow priest as you gain more insanity:

I've only kinda sort of been looking at WoW's BFA coming out in a couple of months. One of the things they've recently done, though, is added in the new "War Mode" to the game.

For those that don't know, but like world pvp it is essentially this:

1. They got rid of all the pvp servers in the game (which was very controversial).

2. Anyone that toggles on War Mode has their character phased on to a gigantic pvp mega server with everyone else that is also War Mode toggled (across every sever in the game).

3. War Mode gets you more experience, better loot/money, and also let's you use the new pvp talents that were introduced in Legion. Meaning you will have a whole shit load more abilities to juggle in combat; both in pvp AND PVE.

4. There is a new bounty system that is employed by the game, if you murder a lot of folks. They can get exp and loot and shit from killing, as I understand it (I don't know the full deatils).

5. Once you toggle War Mode on, you can't toggle it off again unless you make it to one of the major cities (Orgrimar, Stormwind, etc.). So, once you go out there you better be ready for war.

I'm excited as shit about this, because it means that WoW might actually live up to the insane fun that it used to be during classic. World Pvp is going to be so nucking futs.
    Last edited by Zavon; 06-20-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Oh baby. I like what you're putting down there. I like the not server restricted aspect too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    Oh baby. I like what you're putting down there. I like the not server restricted aspect too.
    Yeah its shaping up to be pretty god damned awesome. They are really trying to make PvP great again. I'm interested to see what leveling a new toon in this environment might be like.

All WoW Accounts are free right now until the 24th. So if you have an old account and would like to give it a whirl, then just hop on!

25% off of all CHARACTER services for this weekend. First time they've done this in fucking years! You can purchase race changes, sex changes, server transfers and so on for a reduced price.

I'll think about it but I has bad memories of body camping and making it impossible to do shit if a group of people decided to gank you.

Oh, youse is level 30 and I can one shot you at 60? Imma sit right hur and make sure you can't play, cause i'm a pathetic loser. Just makes me log off and go do something else.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    I'll think about it but I has bad memories of body camping and making it impossible to do shit if a group of people decided to gank you.

Oh, youse is level 30 and I can one shot you at 60? Imma sit right hur and make sure you can't play, cause i'm a pathetic loser. Just makes me log off and go do something else.
    I totally agree with you on that. It's one of the main reasons I spent close to a hundred dollars to move all my characters to Moonguard 8 or so years ago. But! This will be MUCH different. When a player attacks you in War Mode, they are automatically scaled to your level. That means that there ALWAYS be a fighting chance. And with four (or Five if Phyr stops being an alliiance nerd) of us together? We'd be damn near unstoppable!

Hrmm really?

Don't you have to level all your characters again?
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Hrmm really?

Don't you have to level all your characters again?
    Well with the new expac I do have to level everyone from 110 to 120. But they pushing re-leveling characters hardcore with the addition of all the new allied races. They gave everyone a whole bunch of new character slots to level new characters of the different races. Like the new Kul Tiran humans (which are alliance) but look dope (they come in both big and skinny varieties):

And the new Troll Zandalar which I'm really pumped about.

But if you go to the mega pvp server, don't you have to level again? They aren't going to let people character transfer are they? Or am I missing something?

But if you go to the mega pvp server, don't you have to level again? They aren't going to let people character transfer are they? Or am I missing something?
    Oh! Now I see what you mean. No it doesnt switch servers for you. The mega-server is a phase. So, like right now with my 110 Paladin on Moonguard, once I click the little "War Mode" icon it phases me off of my server into the PVP mega-server with everyone else. Say I get tired of the pvp, or want to level alone or soemthing, I can just go back to a major city then remove war mode and I'll be back on Moon guard. You never really "leave" your server, except for when you are out in the open world. The incentive to staying in War Mode all the time, is more money, better loot, better experience, and the bounty system and gaining honor.

You get the best of both worlds. The good thing is I already have a guild for us (that you help me set up), so I can get you guys going with heirlooms and shit.

Interesting and I still have my balance druid. I just HATED the dungeons I did in WoW. I now understand noobs in FF14 dungeons. Well fuck, I uninstalled WoW at some point...