+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WOW Sticky Thread

If any of you guys decide to pick up WoW at some point, I'm on the Horde Moon Guard server. Anything someone wants to say WoW related can go here.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Default Re: WOW Sticky Thread

"Never Again"

Come play DAOC!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    "Never Again"

Come play DAOC!
    Nigga you so logged in today.

How are you enjoying Argus? I haven't spent much time there yet, but from what I've seen its fucking epic. The demon home world is a lot cooler than I imagined it would be.

I came across one of these things earlier today, looks terrifying as shit. You can see that it used to be a Draeni of some kind. The horror of the Legion is in full force:

Also, I can't believe how amazing the graphics are now. They run smooth as shit on my outdated system too. Its like some kind of wizardry that blizzard does.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

To emphasize my earlier point, I took a screenshot just now on my crappy computer this is how Argus looks:

Man don't know if I'm willing to drop 30 bucks on this or not. Do you get a free month of sub with the expansion?
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Man don't know if I'm willing to drop 30 bucks on this or not. Do you get a free month of sub with the expansion?
    Yeah you get a free month, and a character boost to 100 with it. Once you've established your character, you won't need to pay a monthly fee either. You can buy "WoW Tokens" for in-game gold. I haven't paid a monthly subscription since... like 2015 or something. I just spend all my gold on Tokens.

It's by far the best MMO out there. Every class has three different specializations, which are like totally different classes. There are literally 13 years of content to explore. There is world pvp, arena battle grounds for pvp. There are pet battles (an in-game intricate pokemon system) with masters in each area of the game to bet (and monsters to catch). There is pet battle pvp areans. There are fashion challenges for your armor. That's not even including the massive amount of quests, old raids and dungeons, and the new stuff they are constantly pumping out.

Shit I was wrong. I just looked it up, the base game is 19.99 with a free month.

Legion is 29.99 right now, and it includes the Legion expansion. I thought you got it all for 30.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Nigga you so logged in today.

How are you enjoying Argus? I haven't spent much time there yet, but from what I've seen its fucking epic. The demon home world is a lot cooler than I imagined it would be.
    I haven't logged in to WoW account isn't active, but I have been on the Blizzard app, probably for D3.

DAOC I couldn't keep the hype up.

GW2 I can't get hooked.

Destiny 2 is out and I'll be a mindless FPS'er for the next few weeks.

Silly, VK we got a Guild going now. Just need you guys to play.

Let's get together and do some shit. Phyr time to come to Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Silly, VK we got a Guild going now. Just need you guys to play.

Let's get together and do some shit. Phyr time to come to Horde.
    Who all is playing Zav? Man I'd have to start over from lvl 1 on Moonguard. Then again my highest level toon I've ever managed to have in WoW is level 40 so...........
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Right now it's just Aeinna and Me. Don't worry about starting at level 1. I can get you hooked up with Heirlooms, which will make the leveling super fast.

VK Silly, let me know when you guys get up and running.

It's best to download the free trial first, then play it for a bit. Afterward if you decide to hop in, it may only cost 10 dollars instead of 20. That's what happened with Aeinna.

Battle pets.

Hooked.

Best ever.

Do you like basghetti?

I knew, ever since that day, the reason you had approached me, tender and soft, that my body is to your taste. To your hunger stricken eyes, how does my body seem? If you are to eat me, do it in one blow, so that the meat does not get hard. - Menchi, The Emergency Ration

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    Battle pets.

Hooked.

Best ever.

You didn't know that they added pokemon into the game? It's a pretty fun ride.

You didn't know that they added pokemon into the game? It's a pretty fun ride.
    They haven't played the game since like 2009.

Its been about 10 years , so this is like a new game for me. I could play the game just for battle pets though. It has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen added to an MMO.

Do you like basghetti?

I knew, ever since that day, the reason you had approached me, tender and soft, that my body is to your taste. To your hunger stricken eyes, how does my body seem? If you are to eat me, do it in one blow, so that the meat does not get hard. - Menchi, The Emergency Ration

So glad I'm hooked on Destiny or I might have to dick around with you all in WoW... but naw.

So glad I'm hooked on Destiny or I might have to dick around with you all in WoW... but naw.
    Wait is Destiny 2 out? Make another thread and review it please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Wait is Destiny 2 out? Make another thread and review it please.
    I can when I max out. It's out on consoles.

I've been playing WoW again for a couple of months. Left Emerald Dream and started over on Alliance on Dalaran (US). I haven't played since Destiny 2 dropped now. On Destiny 2 my Hunter and Titan are 275 power and my Warlock is 281. Playing on Xbox. I played the PC beta as well and it ran smooth on my 5+ year old gaming desktop. It sux the PC version is coming out so late but then again, everyone I played the first Destiny with are on Xbox.

Blizzcon expansion announcement tomorrow.

I just found out you can use in game gold to make WoW Tokens add to your account balance. I'm in the process of making enough gold to buy the expac. So far I have 45 dollars worth of account balance from tokens. I'm pretty sure that by the time the expac comes out I'll have more than enough gold.

Also, the black friday sale at the end of the month will probably result in Legion and all other Blizzard products going on a big sale.

Blizzcon opening ceremony stream:

Video Overview of the New Allied Races. Please keep in mind they said older races are also getting customization options (like tattoos, and upright orcs) and that they are going to be adding more:

Patch 7.3.5 is coming out at the end of the month (the 28th).

With it is a huge sweeping level scale system that is going to effect all the older content in the game:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=275508/u...in-patch-7-3-5

Players will be able to level together at a greater range of level difference than before.

What's your WoW name? I'm gonna dick around in it on the free to level 20 part for a little on Moonguard.