+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Freaking Destiny 2

I never noticed level do much. Only time luv ever factors for me is with ohk handcannons but there are a bunch of blue handcannons with stupid impact stats. Gets on my nerves when my verse3 doesn’t ohk vex in the heroic strike tho.

The names of the people in this game... is almost everyone 12? I've been surrounded by shart, canoodle boy, lilsnipe, Xx-anything-xX and more atrocious crap. I like doing the story campaign more than the other stuff and I think i'm almost done with it.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Game is having a free weekend right now on the Blizzard Launcher and is on sale for 43% off or some shit. I'm going to give it a go and try to get it to run on my old as computer.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Game is having a free weekend right now on the Blizzard Launcher and is on sale for 43% off or some shit. I'm going to give it a go and try to get it to run on my old as computer.
    I'm around. What's your blizz thing?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I'm around. What's your blizz thing?
    I dl'd it, but I decided I hated it before finishing the tutorial and uninstalled it.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

o.O
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

VK is your battletag named ? I seem to remember you using that in FF14...
    Last edited by VKhaun; 07-08-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Yup. Slowly abandoning VK. Someone IRL gave VK to a coworker they shouldn't have a while back. That person was friendly and I doubt would find this or care if they did (they'd probably join...) but they were a bit careless and used it to contact me for work stuff and discussed gaming with me with more people I didn't know. Rather you didn't type that one if you don't mind.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 07-08-2018 at 01:16 PM.