+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

Hey guys found something pretty big on /pol/ the archive link is legit.

https://www.facebook.com/SorryIfTheT...type=3&theater

Don't know how long it will be up.

Some more pics of the room:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ck-s-room.html

Marou I don't know if it's warranted but if you feel anything in my posts need to be edited to keep us safe from prowling just let me know or feel free to edit it yourself, it won't butthurt me at all.
    Last edited by Sillywilly; 10-03-2017 at 08:12 PM.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post

Marou I don't know if it's warranted but if you feel anything in my posts need to be edited to keep us safe from prowling just let me know or feel free to edit it yourself, it won't butthurt me at all.
    Why was he wearing gloves? If you are going to kill yourself after an attack why would you try to protect your hands and fingerprints?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Why was he wearing gloves? If you are going to kill yourself after an attack why would you try to protect your hands and fingerprints?
    Damn good question. Probably a convenient way to explain a lack of his finger prints on the varied shkt around the room.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Nah, the only thing I ever avoid is (((certain topics))) that would draw unwarranted attention from censor happy semetic peoples. 3/4 of the internet is talking about this shit. I'm inclined to believe the /pol/ LARP'er was for real on this one. It all adds up. The 100,000$ wire he sent to the Philippines a day before, a place where incidentally the government is currently fighting an ISIS separatist region. ISIS forcefully claiming the attack multiple times even though they don't claim most mass killings, etc.

Scenario:
    -Suspect is arms dealer affiliated with Feds under shifty gunrunning "Fast and Furious" style program, explains "millionaire gambler" status, explains private planes, explains motive to be in hotel room with truckloads of guns and ammo
    -ISIS arrives to buy arms, kills him and opportunistically shoots concert goers
    -ISIS leaves while claiming attack credit
    -FBI arrives and sweeps everything under rug cause of embarrassment of happening

Explains the multiple shooters, explains why this happened, explains the weird breadcrumbs in the sheriff's statement, everything.

So, could be wrong but it's sounding solid to me.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Nah, the only thing I ever avoid is (((certain topics))) that would draw unwarranted attention from censor happy semetic peoples. 3/4 of the internet is talking about this shit. I'm inclined to believe the /pol/ LARP'er was for real on this one. It all adds up. The 100,000$ wire he sent to the Philippines a day before, a place where incidentally the government is currently fighting an ISIS separatist region. ISIS forcefully claiming the attack multiple times even though they don't claim most mass killings, etc.

Scenario:
    -Suspect is arms dealer affiliated with Feds under shifty gunrunning "Fast and Furious" style program, explains "millionaire gambler" status, explains private planes, explains motive to be in hotel room with truckloads of guns and ammo.
    -FBI arrives and sweeps everything under rug cause of embarrassment of happening

Explains the multiple shooters, explains why this happened, explains the weird breadcrumbs in the sheriff's statement, everything.

Which would also explain why ISIS claimed responsibility for it.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Which would also explain why ISIS claimed responsibility for it.
    Yeah, it also explains why people in Vegas PD would be pissed enough to leak the amount of info and photos they have leaked. Feds are shutting them out. Sheriff already said they took "all evidence in the room".
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Scenario:
    -Suspect is arms dealer affiliated with Feds under shifty gunrunning "Fast and Furious" style program, explains "millionaire gambler" status, explains private planes, explains motive to be in hotel room with truckloads of guns and ammo.

Thats actually what Im leaning towards. Im actually thinking ISIS set this up after finding out he was a plant. I think they found him out, didnt call him out, placed the order along with a specific location so as to be convinient to a crowded location, ccarried out their plan flawlessly, and as you stated the FBI wont admit it because that would be quite the sbit stain on their rep. It would be a perfect way for ISIS to sneak weapons into the country and hotel. By tricking the FBI into delivering it for them.

Thats actually what Im leaning towards. Im actually thinking ISIS set this up after finding out he was a plant. I think they found him out, didnt call him out, placed the order along with a specific location so as to be convinient to a crowded location, ccarried out their plan flawlessly, and as you stated the FBI wont admit it because that would be quite the sbit stain on their rep. It would be a perfect way for ISIS to sneak weapons into the country and hotel. By tricking the FBI into delivering it for them.
    Well, the latest news I read said the video from the room and hallway cameras streamed to some offshore location. If that footage actually exists and can be obtained it would either put a lid on our tinfoil ramblings, or blow the official narrative out of the water. I'd love some person to send this evidence to the Assange. I don't think we're likely to ever see it otherwise.

PADDOCK'S GIRLFRIEND USED TWO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS AND WAS MARRIED TO TWO MEN AT THE SAME TIME
    http://www.newsweek.com/marilou-danl...-number-677033

WHAT?! FBI Agents Allow Las Vegas Shooting ‘Person of Interest’ Marilou Danley To Go Free After Meeting
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-free-meeting/

Yeah, normal people can't even get an extra SSN, I've tried. Normal people also get detained for living in houses full of bomb making materials, guns, etc. These people are arms dealers with some federal connection.

4Chan anon seems more and more right.

http://archive.is/s6Kzo

The plot thickens. CEO of MGM hotels, owner of the Mandelay Bay hotel has been actively funding far left groups, Islamic groups like Hamas, and also sits on Homeland security advisory board.

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayn...ation-n2374269

--------------------------------------------------

Further credence for the Anon proposition as far as I'm concerned.

It's almost like 'freedom' means different things to different people.

Like the 'freedom' to make money off of conflict.

The 'freedom' to spend your money as you choose.

The 'freedom' to 'skirt' the law and act as you please, so long as you aren't caught.

I still wouldn't trade my freedom for some sense of 'security'.

Heh...

Steve Paddock’s brother almost spills the news that he was an "arms dealer", but then stops himself. Even better he does it while borrowing a phrase from Hillary's book, "It takes a village".

https://twitter.com/TheHangingChads/...96525476204544

Cause that's normal. Or maybe "army of one" and he's like, "woo, bad choice of words."

As conspiracy theories go, this one is pretty damn good.

Why did they go with building it around ISIS though? That doesn't fit with hanging out at leftist events. Seems like a better story would have been that those were to establish his cover, and then lefty antifa-types did the bad things?

*popcorn*
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    As conspiracy theories go, this one is pretty damn good.

Why did they go with building it around ISIS though? That doesn't fit with hanging out at leftist events. Seems like a better story would have been that those were to establish his cover, and then lefty antifa-types did the bad things?

*popcorn*
    There have been some doubts raised he was actually at the lefty events, may have been someone that looks similar.

One of the hotel service staff posted this on their Faceberg.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/04...last-year.html

Fox is now reporting he worked for the IRS auditing defense contractors. This is fitting in nicely with the post on halfchan

There have been some doubts raised he was actually at the lefty events, may have been someone that looks similar.

One of the hotel service staff posted this on their Faceberg.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/04...last-year.html

Fox is now reporting he worked for the IRS auditing defense contractors. This is fitting in nicely with the post on halfchan
    Oh shit he got a bagel, aka the food of the jews. Jews definitely did this one.

Oh shit he got a bagel, aka the food of the jews. Jews definitely did this one.
    The key data you missed I think is "2 guests", they each got a drink too.

Her sponser for immigrating to the US was a CIA asset stationed in the Philippines.

[IMG]IMG[/IMG]

Top of reciept shows 7/2017. I assume this is from Sept 27th?

Sales tax doesn't seem to match Las Vegas. Even including the Operation Charge and rounding up I only get to 6.35 using 0.0815.

WTF @ 10.00 bagels. If Jews really ran the world they would never allow this.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    [IMG]IMG[/IMG]

Top of reciept shows 7/2017. I assume this is from Sept 27th?

Sales tax doesn't seem to match Las Vegas. Even including the Operation Charge and rounding up I only get to 6.35 using 0.0815.

WTF @ 10.00 bagels. If Jews really ran the world they would never allow this.
    9/27/2017, he'd been checked into the hotel since the 25th. Room service food in hotels is fucking ridiculous prices, especially in Vegas. Good luck determining the tax rate on hotel food without a crystal ball.

The key data you missed I think is "2 guests", they each got a drink too.

Her sponser for immigrating to the US was a CIA asset stationed in the Philippines.
    I didn't miss anything. The second guest was clearly the Jew that ordered the Bagel.

What you missed is that bagel spelled backwards is legab or Le Gab. Which is French for "let's talk". It's obvious he and the Jews were in talks about the french (pelligrino) before this all went down. They definitely ordered the hit.

I didn't miss anything. The second guest was clearly the Jew that ordered the Bagel.

What you missed is that bagel spelled backwards is legab or Le Gab. Which is French for "let's talk". It's obvious he and the Jews were in talks about the french (pelligrino) before this all went down. They definitely ordered the hit.
    Dude, you're not taking it nearly far enough out there. I love checking before it's news because those guys do.

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2...SplittedPage=0

Dude, you're not taking it nearly far enough out there. I love checking before it's news because those guys do.

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2...h-2460267.html
    O. M. G.

Potato soup? Who eats that? The Irish (can confirm, I love the stuff). Maybe the IRA is involved with the Jews in this, there was a THIRD DINNER PERSON. Or maybe Paddock is the Irish bastard what was there for the IRA. This has jew stink all over it. I'm willing to be bet Woody Allen called the hit himself.

O. M. G.

Potato soup? Who eats that? The Irish (can confirm, I love the stuff). Maybe the IRA is involved with the Jews in this, there was a THIRD DINNER PERSON. Or maybe Paddock is the Irish bastard what was there for the IRA. This has jew stink all over it. I'm willing to be bet Woody Allen called the hit himself.
    If ISIS is actually involved it does have Jew (Mossad) stink all over it, but I have a feeling we'll never hear any important details about anything and will be stuck with a "he snapped" narrative.

Youtube is vigorously banning the fuck out of any videos discussing the narrative we're talking about here though, which is amusing.

No I'm thinking bigger than ISIS. Seth Rogan probably orchestrated this, or that fat Jew kid from Super bad.

Edit: Super Slueth, if this doesn't convince you the jews did this nothing will.

Here is the obituary for a JONAH HILL (the fat jew kid from Superbad) in 2009, guess where, LAS VEGAS: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nam...00000137070493

He is clearly a Mossad agent that assumed and took the idenity of the actually deceased Jonah Hill.

Here is Jonah Hill in Las Vegas at a hotel around the corner from the shooting, a mere 6 years before the shooting:

Here is a report of creepy clowns attacking people in Isreal: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10...-novel-it.html

Who else acts a clown sometimes? Jonah Hill, in his many slapstick rolls.

There is a clear Jew Isreal connection all over this.
    Last edited by Zavon; 10-04-2017 at 07:38 PM.