+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    No I'm thinking bigger than ISIS. Seth Rogan probably orchestrated this, or that fat Jew kid from Super bad.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Make sure you don't miss the evidence I edited in.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Make sure you don't miss the evidence I edited in.
    You know ironic antisemitism still draws the wrath of the A D L, right? I appreciate the joke though. I destroyed your joke target awhile back after it reached it's intended audience.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Wat
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

...seriously though, conspiracy theories can only thrive when information and evidence is strictly controlled. That's why the 99% of mass casualty events don't have any attached conspiracy theories.

11. What gun laws could have prevented this?

A: None. He had no criminal background.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Heh

Investigators Probing Whether Others Were in Las Vegas Gunman’s Suite
    http://archive.is/5rXHg

That was replaced quickly with the narrative. No mention of rewrites, etc. Why? Because they wanted the story people linked to contain the information below, not the information above. If they cared about journalism at all they would have posted a new story as an update to the previous one, and linked it off of the original story. At this point the MSM in the US is nothing more than a propaganda arm for giant corporations and the deep state.

Police ‘Confident’ No One Else in Shooter’s Room Before Las Vegas Attack
    https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/la...nman-s-n808431

Heh

Investigators Probing Whether Others Were in Las Vegas Gunman’s Suite
    http://archive.is/5rXHg

That was replaced quickly with the narrative. No mention of rewrites, etc. Why? Because they wanted the story people linked to contain the information below, not the information above. If they cared about journalism at all they would have posted a new story as an update to the previous one, and linked it off of the original story. At this point the MSM in the US is nothing more than a propaganda arm for giant corporations and the deep state.

Police ‘Confident’ No One Else in Shooter’s Room Before Las Vegas Attack
    https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/la...nman-s-n808431

I knew it. So freaking predictable. As soon as the simple straight forward bullshit story that the MSM feeds the public doesn't stick they have to try and meet us half way. If we just stop here we'll never hear anymore out of it. If we keep pushing they'll have to let another shooter or accomplice in some capacity show up and take the fall as well.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

I just read on facebook that someone leaked that this guy made a video of the shooting while it was happening and that it was for ISIS. There is an assertion that law enforcement was told to suppress that information so that ISIS doesn't get any recognition for the attack.

I just read on facebook that someone leaked that this guy made a video of the shooting while it was happening and that it was for ISIS. There is an assertion that law enforcement was told to suppress that information so that ISIS doesn't get any recognition for the attack.
    Not believable cause ISIS would have plastered the video up all over the place and on their Jihadi sites, while telling the FBI to eat shit.

Not believable cause ISIS would have plastered the video up all over the place and on their Jihadi sites, while telling the FBI to eat shit.
    https://www.infowars.com/former-trum...ade-isis-tape/

"Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

The thing about the security guard is extra strange. I really hope we find out what the fuck is going on.

The thing about the security guard is extra strange. I really hope we find out what the fuck is going on.
    Unless someone leaks I don't believe we will. This thing has been being obviously covered up since the beginning.

I mean is this as fucking nuts as I think it is or am I blowing it out of proportion? As far as I can tell the MSM is being mostly silent about his

4 Key Las Vegas Shooting Witnesses Are Now Missing Or Dead
    http://yournewswire.com/las-vegas-sh...itnesses-dead/

We're entering the Clinton Zone now where every witness of import dies. Fun stuff. This is why I wouldn't talk to the police or media if I survived something like this and my experience ran counter to the narrative.