+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 70
  1. #1

    Default Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    More than 200 wounded. Looking like left wing terrorism, seeming pre-meditated with an accomplice. This guy's wife was the shooter's "roommate", and is currently being sought as a person of interest.

    Reddit is in full lock down over this. No new threads allowed and existing one locked. Suppression started not long after identifying information was released on the police scanner. The people affiliated with the shooter are hardcore leftists on faceberg. I wonder if this is gonna be memory holed and called "right wing terrorism". The facebergs are already being deleted/suppressed. /pol/ was fast though. I think it's more likely because of the quick discoveries of connections he will just be listed as mentally ill, and a good reason we need to get rid of the second amendment.

    What an interesting start to a Monday, eh?
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,169

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Was just coming here to post this. At least a couple of the articles I found said the firearm(s) used were full automatic? They also said they were expensive firearms. I don't know if that's supposed to be implying that he was well off or that he was funded. You can bet there will be some anti-2nd amendment protests and push after this.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  3. #3

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Was just coming here to post this. At least a couple of the articles I found said the firearm(s) used were full automatic? They also said they were expensive firearms. I don't know if that's supposed to be implying that he was well off or that he was funded. You can bet there will be some anti-2nd amendment protests and push after this.
    https://twitter.com/ZeroPointNow/sta...201345/video/1

    Lone wolf my ass, that's what they are trying to say now. I suppose because his associates have been doxxed.

    /edit: According to an Israeli news site he's a recent convert to Islam, I'd take this with a grain of salt given the source. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...sh.aspx/399559

    Picture of his girlfriend/roomate in Dubai from her now Shoah'd facebook.



    /edit2: I've encountered some internet rumors the suspect had a homosexual lover the police are also looking for. I consider this dubious but possible; if true, this story won't say in the news long at all.

    https://everipedia.org/wiki/stephen-paddock/
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    894

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    I mean, because the relief efforts in PR are finally underway and the news cycle there is getting diminishing returns. Now we have this. Bravo.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    980

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Reddit's never going to allow "identification" of suspects by unqualified randoms after Boston.
    It's going to be a fine day tomorrow. We will have salad...

  6. #6

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    I mean, because the relief efforts in PR are finally underway and the news cycle there is getting diminishing returns. Now we have this. Bravo.
    Heh, as terrible as this is, it will only dominate the news cycle if it tells a narrative the MSM wants to tell. At this point that's looking unlikely. The Somalian last week that shot up a white church as revenge for the Roof shooting but was stopped by a CCW. He was out of the news within 24 hours, if that.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    894

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Heh, as terrible as this is, it will only dominate the news cycle if it tells a narrative the MSM wants to tell. At this point that's looking unlikely. The Somalian last week that shot up a white church as revenge for the Roof shooting but was stopped by a CCW. He was out of the news within 24 hours, if that.
    Hard for it to not tell the narrative they want when they control the 'official information' and 'reports'.

    Remember you're not supposed to believe everything you hear on the internet, but if the MSM says it is true it's gospel.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    Hard for it to not tell the narrative they want when they control the 'official information' and 'reports'.

    Remember you're not supposed to believe everything you hear on the internet, but if the MSM says it is true it's gospel.
    They don't control the internet enough for that to work yet, so things like the Somalian church shooter last week just get memory holed. If one info-graphic can destroy the narrative they are trying to sell they tend to just not discuss the story at all. Maybe in a few years when the clearnet is more locked down; that crackdown has been moving so quickly I stopped posting updates on the topic.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  9. #9

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Fucked up. :/
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Pol updates




    https://media.8ch.net/file_store/1a5...e228c3c7c2.mp4



    Infowars reporting he was actually shot, not found dead, and was found with Antifa literature. Seems not that unlikely given his apparently politics and activism, but I'd take it with the same grain of salt all media needs to be taken with, especially things citing unnamed sources.

    FBI SOURCE: VEGAS SHOOTER FOUND WITH ANTIFA LITERATURE, PHOTOS TAKEN IN MIDDLE EAST
    https://www.infowars.com/fbi-source-...n-middle-east/


    /edit: The more I think about this shit the more strange it seems. I mean, this guy had an active pilot's license and 2 planes. his house was also apparently full of bomb making material. If he wanted to go out in a terrorist attack he could have filled one of his private planes with boom boom and crashed into something...

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,320

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    I wonder if he wore the Vag hat during the shooting.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  12. #12

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    /edit: The more I think about this shit the more strange it seems. I mean, this guy had an active pilot's license and 2 planes. his house was also apparently full of bomb making material. If he wanted to go out in a terrorist attack he could have filled one of his private planes with boom boom and crashed into something...

    Maybe that was step 2 of the plan but he didn't make it out of the building in time?

    I remember learning years later that (IIRC it was...) the Columbine school shooting (?) was supposed to involve a bunch of bombs in the parking lot that failed to detonate.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Maybe that was step 2 of the plan but he didn't make it out of the building in time?

    I remember learning years later that (IIRC it was...) the Columbine school shooting (?) was supposed to involve a bunch of bombs in the parking lot that failed to detonate.
    With a plane though you don't even need detonators, he could have had cans of gas with the bomb making shit and it more than likely would have blown on crashing into say, a crowd at full speed. Hell, even just filling the personal plane with gasoline or home-made napalm would have done the job, forgetting about the bomb making stuff.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  14. #14

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    With a plane though you don't even need detonators, he could have had cans of gas with the bomb making shit and it more than likely would have blown on crashing into say, a crowd at full speed. Hell, even just filling the personal plane with gasoline or home-made napalm would have done the job, forgetting about the bomb making stuff.
    Right, but why not both like Columbine? Maybe he planned to go do a second stage / separate attack but was stopped.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    "Lone Wolf" is seemingly bullshit, which means the official narrative is bullshit. Suspect is likely a patsy.

    In this video from a taxi driver right underneath the hotel gunfire is very clearly coming from multiple places. This has already been shoah'd a few times, so this link might not be alive later. If it isn't I can upload it somewhere else.

    https://www.facebook.com/ether8r/vid...type=2&theater
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,169

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    After reading articles and watching videos I agree, I think the lone wolf explanation is bullshit. Something is wrong here.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  17. #17

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    After reading articles and watching videos I agree, I think the lone wolf explanation is bullshit. Something is wrong here.
    So, the question becomes who are the perpetrators, what was their motive, and why is it being hidden?

    It could be something like, he was a part of an ISIS cell and they wanted to avoid panic while they look for the other perps. Conversely it could have been an intelligence operation from any number of state actors (including ours), but to what end?

    Either way, there are too many holes in the official narrative for it to be accurate. Perhaps it will be clarified by later info dumps, but I doubt it because that so rarely happens. It's only about 1 out of every 100 of these things that are suspicious and where info is so obviously being hidden. Last one that was really fishy IMO was CT.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,169

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    So, the question becomes who are the perpetrators, what was their motive, and why is it being hidden?

    It could be something like, he was a part of an ISIS cell and they wanted to avoid panic while they look for the other perps. Conversely it could have been an intelligence operation from any number of state actors (including ours), but to what end?

    Either way, there are too many holes in the official narrative for it to be accurate. Perhaps it will be clarified by later info dumps, but I doubt it because that so rarely happens. It's only about 1 out of every 100 of these things that are suspicious and where info is so obviously being hidden. Last one that was really fishy IMO was CT.

    By CT do you mean the Sandy Hook shooting? Because the more came out about that one the more I called bullshit on the official story.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  19. #19

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    By CT do you mean the Sandy Hook shooting? Because the more came out about that one the more I called bullshit on the official story.
    Indeed I do, where they were putting crisis actors all over the TV and shit. At the very least in that instance the media was being extremely shifty and staging a bunch of things for maximum optics. It's common knowledge nowadays that they constantly do that, but back then most people still trusted the media a little.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    894

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    I mean, because the relief efforts in PR are finally underway and the news cycle there is getting diminishing returns. Now we have this. Bravo.
    I see what I did there.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,320

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    So, the question becomes who are the perpetrators, what was their motive, and why is it being hidden?

    It could be something like, he was a part of an ISIS cell and they wanted to avoid panic while they look for the other perps. Conversely it could have been an intelligence operation from any number of state actors (including ours), but to what end?

    Either way, there are too many holes in the official narrative for it to be accurate. Perhaps it will be clarified by later info dumps, but I doubt it because that so rarely happens. It's only about 1 out of every 100 of these things that are suspicious and where info is so obviously being hidden. Last one that was really fishy IMO was CT.
    I have to admit that this thing is starting to look a little crazy. I normally don't buy into the whole conspiracy theory bullshit. The video of the flash from the 4 story, maybe could have been a reflection or something else easily explained. But the second flash footage, the echoing automatic gun fire from two locations, the fact that this dude has no history or criminal record or apparent motive... When you get that many coincidences shit starts to make you question. That dude could have just been chillin' at the hotel, got a bullet in his head after someone else shot up the place.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

  22. #22

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Could be LARP'ing, but definitely interesting and very plausible.



    http://archive.is/Sc7ck
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,169

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I have to admit that this thing is starting to look a little crazy. I normally don't buy into the whole conspiracy theory bullshit. The video of the flash from the 4 story, maybe could have been a reflection or something else easily explained. But the second flash footage, the echoing automatic gun fire from two locations, the fact that this dude has no history or criminal record or apparent motive... When you get that many coincidences shit starts to make you question. That dude could have just been chillin' at the hotel, got a bullet in his head after someone else shot up the place.
    Yeah and it's now come out that the dude was doing extremely well, had a shit ton of money, no problems that I've heard (hasn't lost his business or anything), etc. So apparently some rich dude who knows how to live it up in Vegas decided fuck it, I'll shoot up a country music concert then off myself. BULLSHIT. Absolute BULLSHIT. Also someone is posting pictures of the room on facebook, (I've seen them in the deplorables group) as well as the picture of Paddock dead on the floor from a supposed self inflicted gun shot wound through the top of the mouth. So somebody is really anxious for whatever reason to get these career ending pictures (if they get caught) out to the public as early as possible.

    EDIT: Whelp, I was going to post them here but it didn't take facebook long to yank 'em.
    Last edited by Sillywilly; 10-03-2017 at 04:01 PM.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  24. #24

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Yeah and it's now come out that the dude was doing extremely well, had a shit ton of money, no problems that I've heard (hasn't lost his business or anything), etc. So apparently some rich dude who knows how to live it up in Vegas decided fuck it, I'll shoot up a country music concert then off myself. BULLSHIT. Absolute BULLSHIT. Also someone is posting pictures of the room on facebook, (I've seen them in the deplorables group) as well as the picture of Paddock dead on the floor from a supposed self inflicted gun shot wound through the top of the mouth. So somebody is really anxious for whatever reason to get these career ending pictures (if they get caught) out to the public as early as possible.
    That anon might not be LARP'ing, Sheriff's briefing dropped the breadcrumbs he said they would during briefing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff's Office
    -future prosecution, concern about criminal law attorneys
    -chain of command evidence
    -"how did he get radicalized?
    -his girlfriend is a person of interest
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,169

    Default Re: Las Vegas: 50+ dead in Mandalay Bay shooting

    FYI this could all be a red flag to start the ban on bump stock auto fire. It's a fairly new mod that the government may have decided needs an incident to convince people it's got to go. It's actually a fucking stupid mod and I can't imagine it being good for anything other than laying down some cover fire which might be useful in a full on combat situation but there was far more effective techniques for mass murder than a damn bump stock auto fire mod.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0KKuxg_Q3Q
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts