+ Reply to Thread

Default Wolfentstein: making Nazis cry

It seems that the new Wolfenstein is making Nazis and white supremacists cry like little girls because, surprise, the game is about killing Nazis who have invaded the USA. I can't stop laughing. Killing fascists is kind of a thing in my family as my step father served in the USMC in the Pacific and took part in the battle of Tarawa among others while both my uncle and my fathers business partner were combat pilots who fought the Nazis in Europe.

I find it hilarious that fascists are such delicate snow flakes who are upset by trigger words found in a video game. Maybe they need a safe space to hide in.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.de4e695f6f4c
    -Make America Nazi Free!

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

-"Personally, I play a warlock to set people on fire as they run in fear while I steal their souls. As an added perk, I play an undead warlock so I can eat their brains afterwards. I suppose a better question is, why do people play anything else?" (Unknown WoW forum poster)

Default Re: Wolfentstein: making Nazis cry

I'm definitely not up to date on the issue, but I remember hearing a while back that they made the Nazi's in this game black women of color and trans or some stupid shit like that-- to be "diverse" and "inclusive". Honestly, I'd probably enjoy killing black female trans nazi's more than regular nazi's. It would be like bonus points. I just don't care too much for the dev team that are a bunch of SJW types, so I can't support them.

Also, let's be real a second. That was a clear ad campaign trying to link support for Trump with Nazism. You don't have to be a Nazi to not like it, just the other 50% of the country.
    Last edited by Zavon; 10-11-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I'm definitely not up to date on the issue, but I remember hearing a while back that they made the Nazi's in this game black women of color and trans or some stupid shit like that-- to be "diverse" and "inclusive". Honestly, I'd probably enjoy killing black female trans nazi's more than regular nazi's. It would be like bonus points. I just don't care too much for the dev team that are a bunch of SJW types, so I can't support them.

Also, let's be real a second. That was a clear ad campaign trying to link support for Trump with Nazism. You don't have to be a Nazi to not like it, just the other 50% of the country.
    I heard the "heroes" of the story are "ultra-diverse" as well. I think it's very funny. In reality only white men can stop other white men, so I say let people have their power fantasy.

The idea that it offends white supremacists is pretty hilarious; I have seen some fans of the series pretty triggered, but those were regular gamers. I guess they can be Nazi's too, if that makes the WaPO fantasy sexier. They probably will be eventually, due to the relentless assaults on their leisure time.

Let me be the first to say the endless assault is fantastic. I hope our entertainment overlords keep alienating everyone to the right of Stalin. People can't stay hypnotized by the bread and circus when the circus turns into a preachy sermon on how everyone should embrace various sexual perversions and destroy white people.

Every time "diversity politics" is vomited into a beloved franchise it hammers home how normal people (and straight males in particular) can't even enjoy American produced entertainment anymore without having "diversity" agitprop thrown in their faces. More people who probably didn't even care about politics become politically conscious. Turns out brown gender-queer tumblr-kin that talk too much about their sexuality don't mesh well with slaying dragons, Nazis, space monsters; or any other form of entertainment primarily consumed by people that AREN'T brown gender-queer tumblr-kin. Since this happens to be every form of entertainment that exists out of some shit on a few cable networks, such blunders never fail to amuse.

Most people are ambivalent about those sorts of degenerate aberrations because in the real world they are so rare, but when all forms of media shove it in their face all day they gradually start to feel very different about the heretics.

At this point I hope the next Elder Scrolls hero, instead of being an undefined prisoner; is a hermaphroditic pansexual fart-kin demi-human. I think we're about 3-4 beloved franchises being tumblr'd away from the 4th Reich.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I heard the "heroes" of the story are "ultra-diverse". I think it's very funny. In reality only white men can stop other white men, so I say let people have their power fantasy.

The idea that it offends white supremacists is pretty hilarious; I have seen some fans of the series pretty triggered, but those were regular gamers. I guess they can be Nazi's too, if that makes the fantasy sexier.

As a white nationalist, I think the whole thing is fantastic. I hope liberals keep alienating everyone to the right of Stalin, it helps a bunch.

Every time "diversity politics" is vomited into a beloved franchise it hammers home how people can't even enjoy American produced entertainment anymore without having Marxist agitprop thrown in their faces. More people who probably didn't even care about politics become politically conscious. Turns out brown gender-queer tumblr-kin that talk too much about their sexuality don't mesh well with slaying dragons, Nazis, space monters; or anything else for that matter.
    True dat. Also, another thing I found funny was that they linked three tweets in the article, as though that was indicative of some kind of large neo-nazi presence bemoaning the game. They really believe this fantasy that there is this large group of people that want to stick Mexicans in the ovens like tortillas.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    True dat. Also, another thing I found funny was that they linked three tweets in the article, as though that was indicative of some kind of large neo-nazi presence bemoaning the game. They really believe this fantasy that there is this large group of people that want to stick Mexicans in the ovens like tortillas.
    Hah, you responded while I was editing my post. Yeah though, it's pure fantasy that "racists" or people that advocate for whites are upset at this sort of thing. Quite the opposite, as it's a solid if unintentional recruiting tool.

It's only the gamers that were looking for escapism in a franchise they care about that are pissed off. Those people were blue-balled by agenda pushing that ruined their fun, so yeah they gonna be mad and rightfully so.

/edit: Or as this guy said - https://twitter.com/realhartman/stat...96258813149184

I’m not a big fan of people who use children’s entertainment to push a political agenda. Can’t things just stay fun?

-------------------------

I'd just revise his statement to remove "children's" from it.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."