+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elex

Default Elex

This has been on my wish list for almost two years, but it just now came out. The trailers are a bit cinematic and I haven't bothered to look for gameplay videos, but it seems to be a Fallout style game with magic and with some nice natural environments.

Someone play it and review it. I gotta play the Warframe update.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Default Re: Elex

I'd play it but, don't have have the money for it. I'm gonna try to watch it on youtube.

Edit:

UGH. I just watched a video of it on youtube. The game looks like pure ass. Bad animations, shitty combat, a really stupid story, terrible voice acting... It starts off with a nigga flying a space ship that gets shot down by a FUCKING RIFLE ( a bird also died).

Last edited by Zavon; 10-18-2017 at 09:43 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"The protagonist is a former member of the Albs, who consume ELEX as a way to rid themselves of emotions and enable them to make decisions based on cold logic alone."

So do you lose your aspergers if you dont use Elex?

This actually looks like something I might be interested in but I cant drop 50 bucks on a game right now. Ill check back in later on and see if it F2P or goes down in rice and to see if it has an RP server.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    "The protagonist is a former member of the Albs, who consume ELEX as a way to rid themselves of emotions and enable them to make decisions based on cold logic alone."

So do you lose your aspergers if you dont use Elex?

This actually looks like something I might be interested in but I cant drop 50 bucks on a game right now. Ill check back in later on and see if it F2P or goes down in rice and to see if it has an RP server.
    Elex is a single player game. And a shit one from the footage i've watched of it.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire