+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Weinstein Saga

Ok, so far, since this thing started a shitstorm of people have been accused of sexual harrassment.

Off the top of my head:
    Ben Affleck
    Kevin Spacey
    Jeremy Piven
    Danny Masterson
    Brett Ratner

Probably a whole lot more.

I just read a few minutes ago that Kevin Spacey had: House of Cards canceled by Netflix. Dropped by his publicist. Dropped by his agent. So basically, his career has gone down the toilet. He at least partially admitted that he may in fact have made a pass at a minor, but that it was 30 years ago and he had a problem with drinking.

But on the otherhand, it seems now that all it takes is an accusation to ruin someone. Have we gone past the point of justice, and moved into witch hunting? How do you guys feel about these actresses and actors waiting 30 fucking years to accuse people? Thoughts on the situation?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Default Re: The Weinstein Saga

I hate all that shit going on right now. You wait? Too bad, doesn't count anymore. I think everything should have a statute of limitations on it. I don't even remember what I had for breakfast a week ago yet here come these assholes 30 years later recalling perfectly what happened. Bullshit.

I don't trust it. What happened to innocent till proven guilty? Ruining someones life now is too easy, especially men. You could accidentally brush up against woman in a crowded space and she could scream sexual harassment and they'd believe her.

Edit:

This is off topic but something else that is pissing me off and I want to rant.

Black women bitching that not enough luxury brands of make up carrying foundation in their color. Bitch please, how many women can afford a 100+ dollar foundation and how many of them are black? Do you not understand that companies make products that sell? My youtube has blown up with this crap and i'm tired of it. Wanna guess how many black women i've seen in the luxury section of beauty counters/stores? I could count it on one hand.

I hate women.
    Last edited by Aeinna; 11-03-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Do you like basghetti?

I knew, ever since that day, the reason you had approached me, tender and soft, that my body is to your taste. To your hunger stricken eyes, how does my body seem? If you are to eat me, do it in one blow, so that the meat does not get hard. - Menchi, The Emergency Ration

They waited 30 years because the power structure back then would have crushed them like bugs. They waited thirty years for society to change and the behaviour that was acceptable back then to no longer be considered acceptable.

I grew up in Hollywood. I knew big stars who beat their children into the hospital, beat their wives, fucked anything that they could intimidate into bending over by threatening their career and livelihood and got away with it all. You have no idea what the culture was like back then.

Aienna, I am pretty sure you would recall the circumstances if you were raped 30 years ago even if you don't recall what you had for breakfast last week.
    -Make America Nazi Free!

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

-"Personally, I play a warlock to set people on fire as they run in fear while I steal their souls. As an added perk, I play an undead warlock so I can eat their brains afterwards. I suppose a better question is, why do people play anything else?" (Unknown WoW forum poster)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Mars View Post
    They waited 30 years because the power structure back then would have crushed them like bugs. They waited thirty years for society to change and the behaviour that was acceptable back then to no longer be considered acceptable.

I grew up in Hollywood. I knew big stars who beat their children into the hospital, beat their wives, fucked anything that they could intimidate into bending over by threatening their career and livelihood and got away with it all. You have no idea what the culture was like back then.

Aienna, I am pretty sure you would recall the circumstances if you were raped 30 years ago even if you don't recall what you had for breakfast last week.
    I was gonna post something similar to the 2nd part of Alexs post. I don't know anything about the dark dealings of Hollywood except what I've heard/read (and that was enough to know something was going on). But I do know some women who were victims of sexual assault and it has definitely stuck with them for a couple of decades or more in the form of nightmares, etc.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

A lot of these current accusations, last time I read about them, were not rape but "inappropriate" behavior. I should have been more clear and I have no idea what to make of cases like Bill Cosby (still think they are fishy). Have I had men act in a sexual harassment way toward me? Yup. Is it the end of my world or do I even really remember it? Nope.

Gwyneth Paltrow is one of many if I remember correctly who came out and said she was sexually harassed by this dude. I'm like, why now? Why not 5 or 10 years ago, you were famous enough then to do it. I'm still calling bullshit and don't trust it.

And if the situation was reversed? Women are not angels and I'd lay bets the reverse happens a lot too but we don't hear about it. Men in power can do and say a lot but women in power? They are invincible.
    Last edited by Aeinna; 11-03-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Do you like basghetti?

I knew, ever since that day, the reason you had approached me, tender and soft, that my body is to your taste. To your hunger stricken eyes, how does my body seem? If you are to eat me, do it in one blow, so that the meat does not get hard. - Menchi, The Emergency Ration

Yeah Kevin Spacey didn't rape that guy. He supposedly made a "sexual advance" toward the guy, whatever that means? Brett Ratner on the otherhand, apparently had Olivia Munn come to his trailer during filming, and when she walked in he ejaculated all over the place going "Uhgghhhhhh".
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    A lot of these current accusations, last time I read about them, were not rape but "inappropriate" behavior. I should have been more clear and I have no idea what to make of cases like Bill Cosby (still think they are fishy). Have I had men act in a sexual harassment way toward me? Yup. Is it the end of my world or do I even really remember it? Nope.

Gwyneth Paltrow is one of many if I remember correctly who came out and said she was sexually harassed by this dude. I'm like, why now? Why not 5 or 10 years ago, you were famous enough then to do it. I'm still calling bullshit and don't trust it.

And if the situation was reversed? Women are not angels and I'd lay bets the reverse happens a lot too but we don't hear about it. Men in power can do and say a lot but women in power? They are invincible.
    I actually imagine that Power-Women (high power execs/etc) are actually extremely guilty of this, since I would imagine a few of them are on the Nazi scale of feminism and thus 'Men' have it coming to 'balance the scales'.

As far as the whole accusatory thing that's going on now? It could be many things, lets take a look at some real and some tinfoil possibilities:

a) These women genuinely were harassed or assaulted and either finally feel comfortable enough to report on it or...

b) These women genuinely were harassed or assaulted and some power that be is pushing them to come forward for purely ethical reasons or...

c) These women genuinely were harassed or assaulted and some power that be is pushing them and collecting them to become a media distraction for sinister motives or...

d) These women were not harassed or assaulted and some power that be is pushing them to cause a media distraction from some other story* or...

e) These women were not harassed or assaulted and they're trying to cash in on the sudden flood of reports.

*In example D(and I guess E) it is quite possible that women were treated poorly by one of these people, as Alec Baldwin has recently pre-apologized for any accusations headed his way by admitting that he has treated women poorly in the past, either through intention, or ignoring them/their needs, and he 'feels bad', though he admits no Assault in the quote.

Overall I feel bad that I even spent this much time writing on it, people are raped, maimed, and killed around the world daily, and I see nothing 'surprising' about the whole ordeal. If accusations are real is it good to talk about it? I guess...? Is it going to change anything for the victims? Not really... Will it potentially ruin actors careers?... Probably. But realistically, if people are trying really hard to break into Hollywood and land some multi-million dollar deal...

"I'm not gay but a million dollars is a million dollars".

A lot of the people that have been rallying pubically over this are self labeled "Feminists" (Ashley Judds). I think the real feminist here is the 20 year old model that sparked this whole thing off. Weinstein grabbed her tits and asked her to go to his hotel room. Do you what she did? She immediately went to the NYPD, filed a complaint, then got that disgusting pig on wire tap. She is 20, had everything to lose from this guy, but said FUCK THAT. You ain't grabbing me motherfucker. THAT is a gd feminist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    A lot of the people that have been rallying pubically over this are self labeled "Feminists" (Ashley Judds). I think the real feminist here is the 20 year old model that sparked this whole thing off. Weinstein grabbed her tits and asked her to go to his hotel room. Do you what she did? She immediately went to the NYPD, filed a complaint, then got that disgusting pig on wire tap. She is 20, had everything to lose from this guy, but said FUCK THAT. You ain't grabbing me motherfucker. THAT is a gd feminist.
    See.. to me that's just a smart, ethical girl. She had the opportunity to make some quick deal with him for some sexy times and potential future blackmail but she knew what she ought to do and did it. Making her daddy proud.

I'm over here thinking if the worst thing that ever happened to you is you had to fuck some Hollywood bigwig for a multi-million dollar movie part or breakout role, that's a pretty charmed life. So, obviously, I'm unfit to comment to this current situation.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Yeah Kevin Spacey didn't rape that guy. He supposedly made a "sexual advance" toward the guy, whatever that means? Brett Ratner on the otherhand, apparently had Olivia Munn come to his trailer during filming, and when she walked in he ejaculated all over the place going "Uhgghhhhhh".
    The Kevin Spacey incident involved a 14 (15?) year old, when it involves a minor the incident is considered worse than just making sexual advances.
    -Make America Nazi Free!

-"Personally, I play a warlock to set people on fire as they run in fear while I steal their souls. As an added perk, I play an undead warlock so I can eat their brains afterwards. I suppose a better question is, why do people play anything else?" (Unknown WoW forum poster)

The Kevin Spacey incident involved a 14 (15?) year old, when it involves a minor the incident is considered worse than just making sexual advances.
    Yes, I agree.

Hell, I had a 40x year old woman make inappropriate advances on me when I was 15, and I'd have never even thought of it again if we weren't talking about this topic. It's skeevy but it's not like it's anything that leads to a "life of emotional trauma".

So, my takeaway from the Spacey thing is that he's a skeevy dude who hits on teenagers. Not that he's a menace to society and leads a secret Hollywood black mass where they rape infants and make sacrifices to Moloch. I think there are a bunch of skeevy people in Hollywood abusing their positions to get laid. This is a shock to no-one. Like Aeinna, I question the motives of anyone coming forward now. They are doing it for fame, if it had bothered them at the time they would have come forward back then.

Overall I like seeing these people get knocked down, it's enjoyable. Seeing illusions of power shattered is always fun. However, I don't have any tears for the "victims" looking for a few minutes of fame, for already stated reasons.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

This may be a bit nuanced to follow, but give it a try.

If some woman tried to get justice 30 years ago when being a sexual predator was acceptable behaviour then the old boys club would phone around and the woman in question would be blackballed from working, their career would be damaged or dead, so they had to tolerate it in silence in order to work and support themselves and not be driven out of the industry they chose to work in. In our current era there is a rising tide of public opinion that is holding sexual predators accountable for their actions and women, thus women are willing to coming forward and make their complaint because they know that now they will not suffer for their actions. The accusation that they are in it for the publicity is just another form of victim shaming and ignores the fact that these women only now feel safe to bring accusations against people in a position of power.
    -Make America Nazi Free!

This may be a bit nuanced to follow, but give it a try.

If some woman tried to get justice 30 years ago when being a sexual predator was acceptable behaviour then the old boys club would phone around and the woman in question would be blackballed from working, their career would be damaged or dead, so they had to tolerate it in silence in order to work and support themselves and not be driven out of the industry they chose to work in. In our current era there is a rising tide of public opinion that is holding sexual predators accountable for their actions and women, thus women are willing to coming forward and make their complaint because they know that now they will not suffer for their actions. The accusation that they are in it for the publicity is just another form of victim shaming and ignores the fact that these women only now feel safe to bring accusations against people in a position of power.
    Yeah, I remember the 80's, 90's, and 2000's. It was totally a dystopia where we raped women in the streets and didn't take abuse allegations seriously, thanks for reminding me of those troubled times... Sexual assault has never been smiled upon by society.

People in power, men or women, literally get away with murder. They always have, and always mostly will. I still don't find allegations from "years ago" compelling. If someone accused Weinstein of sexual abuse in the 90's or something it still would have been a huge story, just like all Clinton's sexual escapades were. Sure, Clinton ended up being "above the law", but so will most of these celebrities. This will be a big story until the next big story, and nothing will change. Maybe a few of the actors will have their careers damaged.

Anyone who was actually sexually assaulted and reported that to the police, when it happened, it would have resulted in prosecution. Roman Polanski was huge in Hollywood in the 60/70's and he had to flee the country after raping a minor to avoid going to prison. So, I don't buy the bullshit "I was afraid to come forward." A more accurate statement would be "I was fine with being a whore to get ahead, but now want to reclaim some pride and play the part of a victim."

I just keep in mind that the media gets complaints and claims like this all day every day. They air NONE of it. Sorry Alex but we did not suddenly turn into a feminist utopia two weeks ago. We should be more conscious of the fact that the MSM collectively flipped a switch and decided this was what they wanted to talk about. This is who they wanted to give a platform. This is when they wanted to do it.

If Spacey admitted it, if Weinstein got caught, then fine I'm with Alex. Let 'em rot. I will take a rape seriously if it's real.

But it's bullshit that just being on TV gives the accusers credibility to the degree that people are guilty until proven innocent, especially when they're obviously NOT on TV because we decided we're ready to give justice to women for the first time while we were picking our halloween costumes. They are on TV because we're supposed to see them instead of something else. To boycott or protest the movies whole you do not boycott and protest the media is hypocrisy.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 11-04-2017 at 07:28 AM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

OMG I'm dying

ImGoingToHellForThis?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

I saw it on Facebook, God Emperor Trump posted it.

Man did ya'll hear Charlie Sheen has been accused of raping a 13 year old boy?
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Man did ya'll hear Charlie Sheen has been accused of raping a 13 year old boy?
    Yeah... that's fucked up but not just because of the victim. How many people would have had to be complicit to have that play out and stay quiet?

I looked up the Charlie Sheen story and wish I hadn't. Apparently he raw dogged him in the butt then refused to talk to him afterwards. Corey was still a kid and thought Charlie was gonna be his bro now that he got him in the butt, but rejected him after. It's so fucked up. I guess we know how he got AIDS now tho.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Cul...l-visit-407474Anti-Defamation League Rips Larry David’s ‘SNL’ Monologue For Being “Insensitive”
    https://www.gossipcop.com/anti-defam...ish-predators/

Hehehe...

https://youtu.be/G0eeNijdv3I?t=223

He has a point though.

Jews
    Dustin Hoffman✡
    Lou Pearlman✡
    Elie Wiesel✡
    Michael Oreskes✡
    Brett Ratner✡
    James Toback✡
    Woody Allen✡
    Harvey Weinstein✡
    Dan Schneider✡
    Jeffrey Epstein✡
    Bryan Singer✡
    David Blane✡
    Jeremy Piven✡
    Rob Reiner✡
    Roman Polanski✡
    Mark Halperin✡
    Leon Wieseltier✡
    Charlie Sheen
    Louis C. K.✡

Goys
    Kevin Spacey
    Mariah Carey

‘Army of spies’: Weinstein hired ex-Mossad agents to silence abuse allegations – report
    https://www.rt.com/usa/409014-weinst...-mossad-abuse/

Update if you know folks I'm missing.

/edit1: Moving Charlie Sheen to jewbucket.
    /edit2: Moving Louis CK to jewbucket.

Louis C. K. is next on the chopping block apparently.