+ Reply to Thread

Default The internet keeps finding new people for me to hate

Had no idea who this guy was until I saw this video. I know the guy probably doesn't have any fans or whatever, nor will he probably be successful. Nonetheless, I am now aware that he is alive out there in the world, and I am poorer for it. I wish all the worst for this guy.

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

Default Re: The internet keeps finding new people for me to hate

He oddly kinda looks like James Franco in some of those clips.

I don't wish the worst for him, he is obviously borderline or full retarded (using the old meaning of the word here). Who you should be pointing that at is the people who have elevated him to even the mediocre level he is at, because without them, no one would never have known he existed.

Do you like basghetti?

I knew, ever since that day, the reason you had approached me, tender and soft, that my body is to your taste. To your hunger stricken eyes, how does my body seem? If you are to eat me, do it in one blow, so that the meat does not get hard. - Menchi, The Emergency Ration

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    He oddly kinda looks like James Franco in some of those clips.

I don't wish the worst for him, he is obviously borderline or full retarded (using the old meaning of the word here). Who you should be pointing that at is the people who have elevated him to even the mediocre level he is at, because without them, no one would never have known he existed.
    There really is a sick culture of making a spectacle of the mentally ill. I blame the onset of reality television for this.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."

It's not just the mentally ill, it is also showing off marginal people and freaks. This has also been going on longer than you realize, there was an ancient show called Queen for a Day that started as a radio show in 1945 and moved to TV later on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_for_a_Day

And of course, let's not forget the Gong Show.
    -Make America Nazi Free!

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

-"Personally, I play a warlock to set people on fire as they run in fear while I steal their souls. As an added perk, I play an undead warlock so I can eat their brains afterwards. I suppose a better question is, why do people play anything else?" (Unknown WoW forum poster)

Heh, but this exploitation gave us gems like Shooby Taylor.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Friends and Foes, gather round Uncle Zavon for the next episode of "The internet has found someone new for me to hate!"

Today, our story begins with a youtoube duo and professional Call of Duty Streamer posting a video claiming that they were attacked and sexually harassed at a business. They then ask folks to boycott the business and kick off a campaign to harass the workers at the bar.

So! The restaurant, after getting shit on, bad reviews, etc. Decided to release a video with all the time-stamped footage, showing their side of events (wherein, you guessed it, the two "victims" are total jackasses)!

Here is another video of the same faggot from the video above, walking into a Gamestop and acting like a celebrity. I warn you in advance, this video if full fucking cringe: