+ Reply to Thread

Default A republican American queer versus an Australian Islamic woman in a sexy black dress.

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoul...ss1cVj1wWgonUI

Now that shit is just funny.

EDIT: Actually Milos is British.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

2. Default Re: A republican American queer versus an Australian Islamic woman in a sexy black dr

Milo is a Brit

Edit: didn't see your edit...nevermind
    To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day, To the last syllable of recorded time;
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Default Re: A republican American queer versus an Australian Islamic woman in a sexy black dr

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoul...ss1cVj1wWgonUI

Now that shit is just funny.

EDIT: Actually Milos is British.
    That smug Milo laugh had me in stitches. I suspect that this woman is a typical modern female liberal that goes around saying she's a "Muslim" in the same way that Elizabeth Warren claims Native American ancestry-- for oppression points.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

2 Kings 2:23-24: "....Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys."