+ Reply to Thread

Default New Computer Shit

We are upgrading all our computer parts right now. We got new motherboards, cpus, ram and closed loop coolers.

Unless the closed loop cooler explodes, I think we will never go back to air cooling again. Idle I am running at 25 C with it and before with air I was at 50 C. I am also mildly overclocked.

Next up is the Hybrid EVGA nvidia cards, so that too can be water cooled. My case actually has the side on it, its just tempered glass, so it looks like nothing is there in the photo.

Do you like basghetti?

I knew, ever since that day, the reason you had approached me, tender and soft, that my body is to your taste. To your hunger stricken eyes, how does my body seem? If you are to eat me, do it in one blow, so that the meat does not get hard. - Menchi, The Emergency Ration

Default Re: New Computer Shit

I was offering parts to Zavon for upgrade if he wanted any of our old parts, but he was like, "I totally don't do that sort of stuff, Ermegerd! I could chip a nail!". The replaced parts are AMD FX-8350 8Core 4.1Ghz (stock cooler) with a good motherboard and 2xDDR3 2133.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

How much were you planning to sell those for Marou?
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    How much were you planning to sell those for Marou?
    Wasn't planning to sell anything, more give away. Why, any of those parts helpful to you?
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Wasn't planning to sell anything, more give away. Why, any of those parts helpful to you?
    Yeah definitely. I've got an 8 year old or so gaming PC I built sitting around collecting dust because the mother board took a dump on me. It was the first gaming PC I built and has a fairly new PSU in it. Been thinking about trying to rebuild it for my son but didn't want to drop the Yen on a new motherboard only to have to replace the ram and the processor simply because the old motherboard went out.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Yeah definitely. I've got an 8 year old or so gaming PC I built sitting around collecting dust because the mother board took a dump on me. It was the first gaming PC I built and has a fairly new PSU in it. Been thinking about trying to rebuild it for my son but didn't want to drop the Yen on a new motherboard only to have to replace the ram and the processor simply because the old motherboard went out.
    Aeinna hasn't decided whether or not she's gonna send the parts to her dad yet for his compy. If she doesn't they are all yours for the low low price of shipping.

Aeinna hasn't decided whether or not she's gonna send the parts to her dad yet for his compy. If she doesn't they are all yours for the low low price of shipping.
    Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!
    PM me your shipping info. Motherboard --> CPU --> RAM can be sent.

PM me your shipping info. Motherboard --> CPU --> RAM can be sent.
    Sending now!