+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New Computer Shit

Another possibility is Windows Home vs Windows Professional, some versions of these OS cap RAM usage. Or they did way back when. I bought a laptop this time around... actually quite happy with it. Has a 1050 in it, with an i7. I just plug everything into it at home and disable the screen to try and keep heat low.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    Another possibility is Windows Home vs Windows Professional, some versions of these OS cap RAM usage. Or they did way back when. I bought a laptop this time around... actually quite happy with it. Has a 1050 in it, with an i7. I just plug everything into it at home and disable the screen to try and keep heat low.
    Only 32 bit windows would be capping ram usage that low tho.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Dolby Atmos in headphones is trippy. Might have to get Final Fantasy 15 just cause its one of the few handful of games that has it.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Having to RMA my Corsair Void Pro wireless. Charger stopped working after a week or so. Just gonna get the superior Plantronics set Aeinna got, even though it's more expensive.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."