+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 32 of 32
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,700

    Default Re: Anyone here had anxiety/panic attacks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    But mah Diversity.

    This is exactly why I have no interest in buying into the health insurance pyramid scheme. Minimum essential coverage. If it weren't for the ACA I'd just have nothing. I haven't seen a doctor or had a major issue (aside from major illness like sinus infection, but nigga we just deal with it I don't need a doctor to tell me to rest and that I have an infection) in over 5 years. Maybe I'll drop dead tomorrow but at least I'm not buying into the stupidity that has become the American healthcare system.
    For true. You can't even do shit about a sinus infection anyways. I had a bad once recently, they just gave me antibiotics, and it still took a fucking month to go away. Benadryl and Tylenol and a humidifer was all i needed.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    983

    Default Re: Anyone here had anxiety/panic attacks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    For true. You can't even do shit about a sinus infection anyways. I had a bad once recently, they just gave me antibiotics, and it still took a fucking month to go away. Benadryl and Tylenol and a humidifer was all i needed.
    Bruh, Mucinex and just blow my nose all god damn day.

    It makes it worse but it gets it the fuck out.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,700

    Default Re: Anyone here had anxiety/panic attacks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    Bruh, Mucinex and just blow my nose all god damn day.

    It makes it worse but it gets it the fuck out.
    Don't work for me for some reason. Same with netty pots.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  4. #29

    Default Re: Anyone here had anxiety/panic attacks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Apparently I have mitral regurgitation.
    Heart stuff suuuucks. Hope you can find someone really good if/when you need surgery.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  5. #30

    Default Re: Anyone here had anxiety/panic attacks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Don't work for me for some reason. Same with netty pots.
    Yeah, Guaifenesin is the most shitty drug anyone has ever come up with. Just makes me cough and expel nothing. I hate this drug, and wish people would stop adding it to *cough suppressants*. Defeats the entire purpose of the damn thing.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,700

    Default Re: Anyone here had anxiety/panic attacks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Yeah, Guaifenesin is the most shitty drug anyone has ever come up with. Just makes me cough and expel nothing. I hate this drug, and wish people would stop adding it to *cough suppressants*. Defeats the entire purpose of the damn thing.
    Unless you like eating boogers. Maybe that's the target audience.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,248

    Default Re: Anyone here had anxiety/panic attacks?

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Heart stuff suuuucks. Hope you can find someone really good if/when you need surgery.
    Thanks man. I'm definitely in no love affair with the medical industry right now but the cardiologist that saw me last time did do my dads surgery when he had a heart attack and my old man is still around so I guess he's a good one to gamble on if it comes down to that.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts