+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

Ok Ok Ok Fair enough.

Thoughts on this video then:

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Lindsey Shepard, the grad student that got in trouble for showing an alternative view point on Trans-Idenity, finally drops a redpill:

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Lindsey Shepard, the grad student that got in trouble for showing an alternative view point on Trans-Idenity, finally drops a redpill:

Also, new Murdoch Murdoch

If video is shoah'd: https://www.cheekyvideos.net/murdoch...0Bongland.html
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

It will be interesting to see if his Omnibus play is about using the Military to enforce federal law within the US.

Seems like the alt right is having a break up with itself. A lot of drama has been going down and it looks like two groups are forming out of this. I have a sneaking suspishionz that a fed/plant is going to found out soon on the optics group of the right.

The other group? It's what everyone warned about, push people too much, they are gonna push back. Except it will be with a bulldozer.

Maybe it will all fall apart but if it doesn't, I'm glad we are in the process of buying protection.
    Last edited by Aeinna; 04-07-2018 at 04:38 AM.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

This chinese ho went past the saftey markers and fell into lava:

This chinese ho went past the saftey markers and fell into lava:
    That looks super fake lol.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    That looks super fake lol.
    Only took like 10s on google.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWcWHNmltPY

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    Only took like 10s on google.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWcWHNmltPY
    So what are you trying to say? You guys are being racist towards chinese people right now.

So what are you trying to say? You guys are being racist towards chinese people right now.
    Would have been more believable if she drove past a barricade into lava, being Asian and female.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Israel can suck a giant cock with this false flag bullshit, it's not even remotely believable. You bitches lost, get over it.

The Onion becomes increasingly irrelevant as reality provides better idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    The Onion becomes increasingly irrelevant as reality provides better idiocy.
    IMG
    That can't be real. o.o
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

If only the headline tomorrow is, "First Bishop excommunicated in 200 years!"

Research shows that this is a 'nationalized religion', The Church of Sweden. Makes more sense now.
    Last edited by Pyrrhus; 04-09-2018 at 08:09 AM.

Why don't we have a book sticky thread? Most of us read/listen to them on a regular basis and always end up making new threads for them.

I just finished C.S. Friedman - The Madness Season.

Anyone else read this? I don't know how I feel about that ending or the obscure way things went down. Overall great book, ending left me going 'huh?'.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    Why don't we have a book sticky thread? Most of us read/listen to them on a regular basis and always end up making new threads for them.

I just finished C.S. Friedman - The Madness Season.

Anyone else read this? I don't know how I feel about that ending or the obscure way things went down. Overall great book, ending left me going 'huh?'.
    Hyperion....

But really, Brandon Sanderson and his Cosmere works, Mistborn, Stormlight Archive, Edgedance (novella in Stormlight), Warbreaker (standalone), and more more more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    Hyperion....

But really, Brandon Sanderson and his Cosmere works, Mistborn, Stormlight Archive, Edgedance (novella in Stormlight), Warbreaker (standalone), and more more more.
    I tried to like Hyperion, I really did. It started out good but then got so pretentious and the characters so unlikable I couldn't continue. I'm not a person who can hate watch/read anything. If a character is unlikable and I have to keep reading from their perspective or see a lot of interaction from them, i'm done.

I haven't read Brandon Sanderson, haven't seen a book of his that interests me yet. Doesn't mean they aren't good but a synopsis of a book is important and I've realized so many of them are atrocious (in general).

I'm surprised they allow Tucker to stay on TV. He's clearly /ourguy/.

Also stunned Tucker got to say that on live TV.

I feel like I should say something about the war drums, but what is there to say we haven't said before? If Trump does this, we probably deserve two Russian nukes for letting our government get to this point. If he doesn't, he could maybe win reelection simply by saying he didn't go to war over, and over, and over, and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Also stunned Tucker got to say that on live TV.

I feel like I should say something about the war drums, but what is there to say we haven't said before? If Trump does this, we probably deserve two Russian nukes for letting our government get to this point. If he doesn't, he could maybe win reelection simply by saying he didn't go to war over, and over, and over, and over again.
    A large part of the reason I support Trump is that he gives the military free reign, and has had a platform that is Anti-war. I won't be happy if he gets us embroiled in Syria without a compelling reason better than a gas attack. Fuck Syria and Fuck Syrians. Don't care.

A large part of the reason I support Trump is that he gives the military free reign, and has had a platform that is Anti-war. I won't be happy if he gets us embroiled in Syria without a compelling reason better than a gas attack. Fuck Syria and Fuck Syrians. Don't care.
    Cruz missile incoming.

"There Wasn't A Single Corpse": Russia Claims 'White Helmets' Staged Syria Chemical Attack
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...hemical-attack

BBC Reporter even claiming it's staged.

https://twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/984011488938643456

Congressional candidate claiming this false flag will happen days before it did.

https://twitter.com/RealSteveCox/sta...39844546486272

Ben Garrison actually names the Jew, for real.

Devilman Crybaby has one of the best soundtracks.

Best three songs out of it (its at the time for all three songs, Night Hawk, Beautiful Silene and Smells Blood) but the whole thing is amazing. Last time I liked a soundtrack this much was Hotline Miami.

https://youtu.be/LKdmzriKsic?t=3814
    Last edited by Aeinna; 04-11-2018 at 08:41 PM.