+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    Devilman Crybaby has one of the best soundtracks.

Best three songs out of it but the whole thing is amazing. Last time I liked a soundtrack this much was Hotline Miami.

https://youtu.be/LKdmzriKsic?t=3814
    No way, these be best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKdmzriKsic&t=106s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKdmzriKsic&t=2628s
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Heh, Russian missile trucks.

Seemed appropriate given the revelations yesterday that Russia is essentially 20 years ahead of us in missile technology.

The US Just Lost an Arms Race It Had No Idea Was Happening - 'Heads Should Roll'
    https://russia-insider.com/en/us-jus...d-roll/ri22679
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

So. voat has been broken for the last 24 or so hours, it's really annoying. Sometimes you don't realize how often you check something until it's not available.

That's like anyone with social media ever.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    That's like anyone with social media ever.
    Meh, voat is more like Catacombs to me; a set of forums and one of my primary filters for news. I don't think I'd miss Gab as much if it died and I never cared about Facebook or anything. Sure, Gab is useful for knowing when things I wanna watch are streaming or if someone wants to IM me - but that's the primary function it serves.

I watched a video on the definition of racism on Huffington Post the other night at work. Literally this image. Literally -LITERALLY- said saying many individual people are making choices was racist. If people believed statistics weren't caused by racism then they had to be because of generalizations like "all black people are just lazy" and therefore racist. Then they played an example of some lady that had worked with a lot of black people saying they had culture problems that lead to violence and laziness AS THE EXAMPLE OF RACISM.

I'm sitting there thinking... I work in a place that brings in dozens of people, some nights hundreds, to work low wage jobs. I think they make less than minimum wage when the temp agency takes some of their check. They come from at least five different groups, and then I've had a DECADE of candid conversations with multiple managers of these people. I've assisted in oversight in the system and seen their names on timestamps of what they did / how much they did. I know what different cultures work ethic looks like (at least around here) at the ground level- full stop. I can stop there. They are different. Either you have to acknowledge they're different and someone must be on the bottom (spoiler alert...) or you have to deny reality.

And guess where the division comes from? Not from me. Not from white nationalists. I can talk to you guys all night and I can work with black people all day that I do NOT look down on or think less of. The division comes from the left. I hate knowing that if black people I work with, respect and care about found out my opinions on social issues they might think I'm a racist. I hate that they are robbed of being the role models they should be, that they are unable to give themselves credit or feel pride in what they accomplished because to do either would mean having to acknowledge that most of them have an issue. If there's an "institution" keeping black people down it is that.

/ranty rant off.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 04-24-2018 at 12:45 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I watched a video on the definition of racism on Huffington Post the other night at work. Literally this image. Literally -LITERALLY- said saying many individual people are making choices was racist. If people believed statistics weren't caused by racism then they had to be because of generalizations like "all black people are just lazy" and therefore racist. Then they played an example of some lady that had worked with a lot of black people saying they had culture problems that lead to violence and laziness AS THE EXAMPLE OF RACISM.

I'm sitting there thinking... I work in a place that brings in dozens of people, some nights hundreds, to work low wage jobs. I think they make less than minimum wage when the temp agency takes some of their check. They come from at least five different groups, and then I've had a DECADE of candid conversations with multiple managers of these people. I've assisted in oversight in the system and seen their names on timestamps of what they did / how much they did. I know what different cultures work ethic looks like (at least around here) at the ground level- full stop. I can stop there. They are different. Either you have to acknowledge they're different and someone must be on the bottom (spoiler alert...) or you have to deny reality.

And guess where the division comes from? Not from me. Not from white nationalists. I can talk to you guys all night and I can work with black people all day that I do NOT look down on or think less of. The division comes from the left. I hate knowing that if black people I work with, respect and care about found out my opinions on social issues they might think I'm a racist. I hate that they are robbed of being the role models they should be, that they are unable to give themselves credit or feel pride in what they accomplished because to do either would mean having to acknowledge that most of them have an issue. If there's an "institution" keeping black people down it is that.

/ranty rant off.
    It's an interesting conundrum to solve because the only example or pathway to success would be to assimilate to western culture and values (Read: Whites) but they don't believe that they can fundamentally do that without the cost of their identity (the uncle time problem). Which is why we see this weird fucking double speak wherein whites are demanded to be color blind (a method of think that I feel is best), but then also receive special treatment for being black. Then, there are the groups that simply profit off of keeping other blacks culturally ignorant with the racism racket. If there is a way to solve the sub culture problem, I have no idea what it is. Also, I believe that you have to account for the biological components that create culture-- which in theory can't be solved without eugenics or some shit equally abhorrent.

So, I truly get the appeal of the white nationalist that simply says, "Fuck all that, lets just rope them or ship em back to the jungle." (which also conveniently ignores that most African Americans are on average 1/3 white or European). It solves the problem quiet neatly.

Diversity is not a strength; diversity is division. Take for instance New Orleans, where I grew up, which has a long varied history of being a "melting pot" as people there proudly say. But when you take a closer look, there is nothing all that great about the variety of different cultures being shanghaied together. You know the "Median" that area in the middle of the road that sometime separates lanes? I didn't know the name for that until I left New Orleans, because in New Orleans its called the "Neutral Ground". The Neutral Ground was a place where all the different areas of the district intersected so that other culturally ethnic groups could meet without killing each other. Because if you were a Spaniard going to the French Quarter, you'd probably get fucked up. Even now in Modern New Orleans, all the whites live in one area, all the blacks in others-- people just want to sort themselves by their culture and race. Challemette still has a shit load of Italian type Mulattoes.

Which is why I just fall back to economic solutions as the only way that I can live with. The only thing that is certain is that something radical is going to have to be done at some point soon.
    Last edited by Zavon; 04-24-2018 at 02:50 PM.

It's an interesting conundrum to solve because the only example or pathway to success would be to assimilate to western culture and values (Read: Whites) but they don't believe that they can fundamentally do that without the cost of their identity (the uncle time problem). Which is why we see this weird fucking double speak wherein whites are demanded to be color blind (a method of think that I feel is best), but then also receive special treatment for being black. Then, there are the groups that simply profit off of keeping other blacks culturally ignorant with the racism racket. If there is a way to solve the sub culture problem, I have no idea what it is. Also, I believe that you have to account for the biological components that create culture-- which in theory can't be solved without eugenics or some shit equally abhorrent.

So, I truly get the appeal of the white nationalist that simply says, "Fuck all that, lets just rope them or ship em back to the jungle." (which also conveniently ignores that most African Americans are on average 1/3 white or European). It solves the problem quiet neatly.

Diversity is not a strength; diversity is division. Take for instance New Orleans, where I grew up, which has a long varied history of being a "melting pot" as people there proudly say. But when you take a closer look, there is nothing all that great about the variety of different cultures being shanghaied together. You know the "Median" that area in the middle of the road that sometime separates lanes? I didn't know the name for that until I left New Orleans, because in New Orleans its called the "Neutral Ground". The Neutral Ground was a place where all the different areas of the district intersected so that other culturally ethnic groups could meet without killing each other. Because if you were a Spaniard going to the French Quarter, you'd probably get fucked up. Even now in Modern New Orleans, all the whites live in one area, all the blacks in others-- people just want to sort themselves by their culture and race. Challemette still has a shit load of Italian type Mulattoes.

Which is why I just fall back to economic solutions as the only way that I can live with. The only thing that is certain is that something radical is going to have to be done at some point soon.

My gab feed is about as far right as you can get. Nearly all of the people on it are white nationalists. I've never seen "ship back to Africa" proposed seriously. The general vibe is that the US isn't going to last because it can't survive the demographic changes occurring. It's going to disintegrate into smaller states, some of which will be ethnostates.

There are WN out there that hold the delusional view that the US could be reclaimed politically, but at least among the people I pay attention to, I'd consider that a somewhat fringe position. A white ethnostate will be successful but the same can't be said of the other post US american territories. Its worth considering that world Jewry will declare war on a white ethnostate the second it comes into existence; so everyone who wants to live there has to be prepared to fight for their lives against large parts of the EU and the breakaway US states not long after secession (5-10 years of propaganda would set the stage). Nuclear weapons are a great boon here. because they could prevent such a conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

My gab feed is about as far right as you can get. Nearly all of the people on it are white nationalists. I've never seen "ship back to Africa" proposed seriously. The general vibe is that the US isn't going to last because it can't survive the demographic changes occurring. It's going to disintegrate into smaller states, some of which will be ethnostates.

There are WN out there that hold the delusional view that the US could be reclaimed politically, but at least among the people I pay attention to, I'd consider that a somewhat fringe position. A white ethnostate will be successful but the same can't be said of the other post US american territories. Its worth considering that world Jewry will declare war on a white ethnostate the second it comes into existence; so everyone who wants to live there has to be prepared to fight for their lives against large parts of the EU and the breakaway US states not long after secession (5-10 years of war propaganda would set the stage). Nuclear weapons are a great boon here. because they could prevent violent conflict.
    I was just joshin' bout the jungle. There just don't seem to be nearly enough whites that are invested in protecting "white" culture, but I suspect that a whole fuck load more are going to start getting invested as the demographics change. I don't see how things don't get violent, but I sure would love that to be the case.
    Last edited by Zavon; 04-24-2018 at 04:09 PM.

I was just joshin' bout the jungle. There just don't seem to be nearly enough whites that are invested in protecting "white" culture, but I suspect that a whole fuck load more are going to start getting invested as the demographics change. I don't see how things don't get violent, but I sure would love that to be the case.
    33 million people hold WN views according to some large poll last year (can dig it up if desired). I think anyone claiming everything will happen peacefully is being disingenuous or hopelessly naive. Traffic stops can't even always be resolved peacefully... I'm with you though, I'd hope to prevent a bloodbath.

Related.

MILO Nearly Lynched in NYC Bar for Being a Member of the KKK
    https://dailystormer.name/milo-nearl...er-of-the-kkk/
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyStormer
    You know, the lesson here is that it is good for leftists to be incapable of distinguishing between actual Neo-Nazis and this guy. We want the left to put us in the same category as Paul Ryan.

Because at that point, normal people just say “okay well, I guess just being white means you’re a Nazi, so I guess I’m a Nazi.”

When they make that connection in their brains, then the jig is up.

And then it’s just a matter of time…

There just don't seem to be nearly enough whites that are invested in protecting "white" culture...
    This pretty much the only difference between myself and M. I don't consider good ideas to "belong" to anyone. If all these good ideas were from the wellspring of whiteness you wouldn't have millions of white people trying to tear them down. You need to defend ideas.

Sadly it very often feels like only a subset of "whites" are doing this to any significant degree.

Diversity didn't fail, multiculturalism failed. If people were strong enough to tell other cultures to leave their bullshit at the door and respect "AMERICAN" culture then diversity wouldn't matter. If people were strong enough to tell the black community that their culture had diverged from what worked for whites and it was keeping them from progressing, it could work for them too, but on average "whites" just don't have that strength to tell people what's what. They bow to PC like everyone else.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 04-24-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

This pretty much the only difference between myself and M. I don't consider good ideas to "belong" to anyone. If all these good ideas were from the wellspring of whiteness you wouldn't have millions of white people trying to tear them down. You need to defend ideas.

Sadly it very often feels like only a subset of "whites" are doing this to any significant degree.

Diversity didn't fail, multiculturalism failed. If people were strong enough to tell other cultures to leave their bullshit at the door and respect "AMERICAN" culture then diversity wouldn't matter. If people were strong enough to tell the black community that their culture had diverged from what worked for whites and it was keeping them from progressing, it could work for them too, but on average "whites" just don't have that strength to tell people what's what. They bow to PC like everyone else.
    Nice post. I really think I agree on the semantics that diversity doesn't/didn't fail but multiculturalism is not strong/failed. Without a strong culture to rally behind a society doesn't have a 'Golden Myth(Lie/whatever)' to rally behind. The USA used to have it in the form of the Industrial Revolution and the World Wars, before that we had Manifest Destiny and then the Civil War. Even further back we had our Revolutionary War and the following war of 1812, our history is nothing but wrought with people fighting for the ideals they wish reign in the USA and it seems the <<$$((Djeewp$tate))$$>> far left are really pushing the cyber/internet warfare on the basis of defending against china/Russia/iran/nkea while using them as scapegoats to restructure at home. I'm also

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus
    Nice post. I really think I agree on the semantics that diversity doesn't/didn't fail but multiculturalism is not strong/failed. Without a strong culture to rally behind a society doesn't have a 'Golden Myth(Lie/whatever)' to rally behind. The USA used to have it in the form of the Industrial Revolution and the World Wars, before that we had Manifest Destiny and then the Civil War. Even further back we had our Revolutionary War and the following war of 1812, our history is nothing but wrought with people fighting for the ideals they wish reign in the USA and it seems the <<$$((Djeewp$tate))$$>> far left are really pushing the cyber/internet warfare on the basis of defending against china/Russia/iran/nkea while using them as scapegoats to restructure at home.
    The majority of our multicultural problems would have never occurred to begin with if we didn't have elite and Jewish subversion at all levels of media and government. As Pyrr points out indirectly, our foundation myth has been forcefully replaced with Holocaustanity which is the origin of the victim worship you see going on EVERYWHERE. It's also the origin of the idea that whites organizing for any purpose is evil. It's a multi-headed deeply entrenched hydra that is so much a part of the United States and it's institutions (such as the judiciary), that there is simply no fixing it without secession or an unlikely RaHoWa. The amount of time it would take to fix politically (decades) is far greater than the amount of time available.

Edit: I watched a Jake Paul video, and now I hate white people too.
    Last edited by Zavon; 04-26-2018 at 02:15 PM.

New shit for the "Fucking duh" category.

Research: Google Search Manipulation Can Swing Nearly 80 Percent of Undecided Voters
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/0...ecided-voters/

I've seen one Paul brothers video, right before they got stupidly famous. Anyone who likes them, not invited.

I've grown to like Chris Cantwell, he was interviewed on Warski Live the other day and asked hypothetically what he would do to a border crosser in an ethno-state. Wood chipper was his answer. That was really funny, especially since the host was offended by it too.

Edit: And he sounds like a 1920's movie mafia villain.

Nah nah! The coppers can't get me! NAH!
    Last edited by Aeinna; 04-26-2018 at 11:42 PM.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

The interview in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_ixLEEbRVo

Once upon a time a couple of dykes get married then adopt a bunch of Nogs to pretend they is the new american dreamz. Only, dykes and homosexuals are always domestically violent and seldom have any kind of happy homes, so they end up abusing the piss out of the nogs. One of the dykes gets drunk, then drives all the nigs into some water. But of course nigs can't swim so errybody be dead. The end.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/u...pgtype=article

I would love some NigNogZav synopsis' of more events.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    I would love some NigNogZav synopsis' of more events.
    Done son.

In other news:

Once upon a time a bunch of white niggers got mad because they white mecca named Whole White Foods decided to partner up with some ching chongs. The ching chongs saved up enouch rickshaw money and opened up they own store and called it Yellow Fevers. But even tho the ching chongs called it that themslevs, the white niggas said they can'd do that. Now a bunch of dreadlock loving, tatto'd, low testorone niggas is boycotting they own mecca. The end.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...nd-racist.html

In other news:

Once upon a time a bunch of white niggers got mad because they white mecca named Whole White Foods decided to partner up with some ching chongs. The ching chongs saved up enouch rickshaw money and opened up they own store and called it Yellow Fevers. But even tho the ching chongs called it that themslevs, the white niggas said they can'd do that. Now a bunch of dreadlock loving, tatto'd, low testorone niggas is boycotting they own mecca. The end.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...nd-racist.html
    Fucking can't make this shit up, I'm dying.

95% of IT “Engineers” in India Incapable, New Report Reveals
    http://newobserveronline.com/95-of-i...eport-reveals/

This isn't news to me, but it's interesting to see it being acknowledged by a massive consulting firm.

When I was recently reviewing resumes it got to the point that I was throwing them immediately in the garbage pile if it was an Indian name. So many of these folks were shit tier it wasn't worth wading through them all (they also represented 80% of the resumes I received). Then I threw another 15% away cause they had loudly political social media in their actual name. A sure sign of idiocy and something which would alienate some of our clients, regardless of their leanings.

CS and IT degrees are useless so I was taking a "show me what you got" approach, it was hell but I finally found someone good and hired them. I don't even remember if the new hire had a degree, completely irrelevant though; has demonstrated skills. The whole screening process was a shit show.