+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    95% of IT “Engineers” in India Incapable, New Report Reveals
    http://newobserveronline.com/95-of-i...eport-reveals/

This isn't news to me, but it's interesting to see it being acknowledged by a massive consulting firm.

When I was recently reviewing resumes it got to the point that I was throwing them immediately in the garbage pile if it was an Indian name. So many of these folks were shit tier it wasn't worth wading through them all (they also represented 80% of the resumes I received). Then I threw another 15% away cause they had loudly political social media in their actual name. A sure sign of idiocy and something which would alienate some of our clients, regardless of their leanings.

CS and IT degrees are useless so I was taking a "show me what you got" approach, it was hell but I finally found someone good and hired them. I don't even remember if the new hire had a degree, completely irrelevant though; has demonstrated skills. The whole screening process was a shit show.
    My stepfather is a computer guy. About a year and a half ago, the company he's basically worked for for 30 years decided they were gonna save money by cutting his department and hiring Indians. He was laid off for about 3 months, before his old boss called him up and begged him to come back. Apparently the Indians were so fucking bad that executives were about to have a meltdown. So, he got his job back with a lot more money, but now has to spend half his time herding pajeets. He isn't sure if its worth it or not, because he's in his 60s now and fuck that.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Have to agree within the box of IT.

There are a handful of clearly Indian people I've worked with over the years that were mostly great people. Managers, office people. Then something goes wrong with a certain system and we have to e-mail these two IT groups full of pabarajamana names and I think three non-Indian names. We were seriously just talking about this the week before last. If we don't hear from one of those three, the problem does NOT get solved. When I do hear from the Indian people it's usually really frustrating, either telling us we don't have a problem or asking us for something they should be able to find out easily. Having never met them I hate to judge, but I'm not too PC to call a trend a trend in fear of being told I'm generalizing. I'm not generalizing, they're just generally bad.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 04-30-2018 at 07:51 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Have to agree within the box of IT.

There are a handful of clearly Indian people I've worked with over the years that were mostly great people. Managers, office people. Then something goes wrong with a certain system and we have to e-mail these two IT groups full of pabarajamana names and I think three non-Indian names. We were seriously just talking about this the week before last. If we don't hear from one of those three, the problem does NOT get solved. When I do hear from the Indian people it's usually really frustrating, either telling us we don't have a problem or asking us for something they should be able to find out easily. Having never met them I hate to judge, but I'm not too PC to call a trend a trend in fear of being told I'm generalizing. I'm not generalizing, they're just generally bad.
    To be fair, it's not like it's shocking that most of them are terrible.

FYI: This applies to doctors as well. Only go to white or asian doctors. You don't want a doctor that got diversity points or earned his degree at poo in the loo university. Worse outcomes and often bad diagnoses.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

To be fair, it's not like it's shocking that most of them are terrible.

FYI: This applies to doctors as well. Only go to white or asian doctors. You don't want a doctor that got diversity points or earned his degree at poo in the loo university. Worse outcomes and often bad diagnoses.
    What a shitty way to go.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    What a shitty way to go.
    Wow.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

What is that about?

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    What is that about?
    Far right rally.

I like this goy. I'd love to see that harpy Feinstein have to debate him.

California GOP denounces Senate candidate who admires Hitler, wants country 'free of Jews'
    http://archive.is/KJshm

https://gab.ai/Patrick_little/posts/25021287

Probably a good idea, since they are move back in time to the seventh century.

"The current generation aren’t as good at reading the traditional clock face as older generations," said Malcolm Trobe, deputy general secretary at the Association of School and College Leaders.
    No, you fucking idiot, haven't TAUGHT THEM AS WELL as previous generations did.

Time until someone in the U.S. says clocks are racist 3... 2... 12... 4... 5...

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    No, you fucking idiot, haven't TAUGHT THEM AS WELL as previous generations did.

Time until someone in the U.S. says clocks are racist 3... 2... 12... 4... 5...
    I wish you niggers were on Gab. At some point this site will probably disappear and I'll have no idea how to get it back.

A fun video of an African migrant harassing a Chinese beggar. The Chinese apparently don't like niggardly actions too much:

https://www.facebook.com/AltviewIrel...9504338298109/

China’s tech start-ups hire young women to ‘motivate’ programmers
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/ch...78d2941d3b2582

I can see this being very effective in a startup environment. Many programmers are thirsty betas with communication problems. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Hell, my whole career path has worked because I can actually communicate with people, and develop what's needed instead of being a socially inept autist. That's an outlier in the field.

China’s tech start-ups hire young women to ‘motivate’ programmers
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/ch...78d2941d3b2582

I can see this being very effective in a startup environment. Many programmers are thirsty betas with communication problems. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Hell, my whole career path has worked because I can actually communicate with people, and develop what's needed instead of being a socially inept autist. That's an outlier in the field.

I'm ashamed to say... there is a hentai to this effect. I think it's called Dropout..

Underperforming or women without jobs essentially get turned into sex slaves to motive high performers. Damn Asians and their kinks.

Heh, Patrick Little still rising in the polls in CA.

The objective is not for him to win the overall election (unrealistic in CA), but for him to win the Republican primary so he can drop redpills for months against Feinstein.

This video has been repeatedly shoah'd for "hate speech".

lol

When enemy propaganda is so poorly constructed it looks like a parody made by the opposite side.

When enemy propaganda is so poorly constructed it looks like a parody made by the opposite side.

I hope it was TRYING to be a joke. Either way, her son ended up a better person than she is.

In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    ehehehehehehehe...This is kinda how I'd picture Pyrrhus being in maybe 10-15 years.

Guy is a genius.

https://edgelittlerock.iheart.com/fe...at-4-year-old/

Just, everyone in this video from the news person to the "person" being interviewed. Just the entire thing.