+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    5/7

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    5/7

If we are gonna have another civil war in the next 50 years, gun control is no doubt going to play a massive part in it. In fact it almost seems like it's "the" catalyst. Become defenseless for globalization or else, and too many Americans are pro-gun.

If we are gonna have another civil war in the next 50 years, gun control is no doubt going to play a massive part in it. In fact it almost seems like it's "the" catalyst. Become defenseless for globalization or else, and too many Americans are pro-gun.
    Civil war won't occur, the populace is too divide on party lines, not physical lines like North/Sourth East/West. It doesn't create 'nice' territories to control. Anarchy and eventually dissolution or balkanization? More likely.

There are other things that could trigger it I think.

--------------------------------------

Entirely unrelated, the meltdown of the YouTube "skeptic" community and the fallout of the fight Sargon of Akkad picked with the /cow/ chan board has been hilarious so far; at least if you find internet drama amusing. It all started when "skeptics" started turning on their own for some of them embracing race realism. Then they started trying to "debunk" race realism, you can imagine how well that went. My god it's spiraled downhill from there, it's a quality shitshow.

Prologue (warning - 4 parts but amusing, part 1 linked)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo

Then this

http://archive.is/WN4pU
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

There are other things that could trigger it I think.

--------------------------------------

Entirely unrelated, the meltdown of the YouTube "skeptic" community and the fallout of the fight Sargon of Akkad picked with the /cow/ chan board has been hilarious so far; at least if you find internet drama amusing.

The lead-up (warning - 4 parts but amusing, part 1 linked)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo

Then this

http://archive.is/WN4pU
    What's the name of those alt right cartoons? sigmund sigmund or something like that? I was trying to find it the other day but can't remeber.

NVM, its linked in one of the articles you posted "Murdoc Murdoc".
    Last edited by Zavon; 02-21-2018 at 02:57 PM.

What's the name of those alt right cartoons? sigmund sigmund or something like that? I was trying to find it the other day but can't remeber.
    Murdoch Murdoch, they are killed off youtube constantly, but they are all mirror'd on cheekyvideos.net

New episode came out yesterday, still a grand mixture of fucking funny and cringe. The new episode had me laughing out loud. Vincente Fox talking in "spanish" subtitled, lol... "Filthy leaf-blowing lawn gnome"...haha Maybe my sense of humor has just gotten stupider as I've gotten older.

Murdoch Murdoch, they are killed off youtube constantly, but they are all mirror'd on cheekyvideos.net

New episode came out yesterday, still a grand mixture of fucking funny and cringe.
    Can you link the one where they roast Sargon? I'd like to see it but, as you said there shit is nuked all over.

I find the whole alt-right versus skeptics thing hilarious. From a purely rational standpoint you can't really argue with the alt-right. I mean if there was a white ethno-state for America, it would undoubtedly be a paradise compared to what it is now. Massive less crime, less burden on the tax payers for welfare, education, etc. The pros are so incredibly good that it makes anyone look stupid to argue against that as an outcome. It's just a realism versus idealism argument.

I just don't like any way we could ever get there, and I'm not so sure that getting there is a good thing-- at least not at the cost of everything America is. Also, I think adversity (as opposed to diversity) CAN be a good thing for a stronger people.

I find the whole alt-right versus skeptics thing hilarious.
    Agreed.

From a purely rational standpoint you can't really argue with the alt-right. I mean if there was a white ethno-state for America, it would undoubtedly be a paradise compared to what it is now. Massive less crime, less burden on the tax payers for welfare, education, etc. The pros are so incredibly good that it makes anyone look stupid to argue against that as an outcome. It's just a realism versus idealism argument.
    Well, yeah. I think this Asperger competition was prompted by the declining interest in videos that bash SJW's (long hanging fruit), while offering no solution to the problems they create. Put yourself in their heads and under retarded horseshoe theory, let's attack the alt-right and skeptics transitioning into that space, cause they are the "SJW's of the right".

I just don't like any way we could ever get there, and I'm not so sure that getting there is a good thing-- at least not at the cost of everything America is. Also, I think adversity (as opposed to diversity) CAN be a good thing for a stronger people.
    When it does end up happening (US Balkanization), I'm of the opinion it'll be like when the USSR fell apart. The US government will lack the political will to fight the breakaway regions, we're not talking next year, or even 5 years from now. More likely 10+ years, although events in Europe and South Africa could certainly accelerate american whites recovery of their tribal identity.

I believe the critical juncture for white identitarian movements will be reached when Texas demographically turns Latino, ensuring rainbow coalition control of the Executive branch forever. At that point the Republican party will have to start promising gibs and move way to the left if they want to have a chance at the presidency. That will likely occur between 2025 and 2030.

Agreed.

Well, yeah. I think this Asperger competition was prompted by the declining interest in videos that bash SJW's (long hanging fruit), while offering no solution to the problems they create. Put yourself in their heads and under retarded horseshoe theory, let's attack the alt-right and skeptics transitioning into that space, cause they are the "SJW's of the right".

When it does end up happening (US Balkanization), I'm of the opinion it'll be like when the USSR fell apart. The US government will lack the will to fight the breakaway regions, we're not talking next year, or even 5 years from now. More likely 10+ years, although events in Europe and South Africa could certainly accelerate mainstream american whites regaining a tribal mentality.

I believe the critical juncture for white identitarian movements will be reached when Texas demographically turns Latino, ensuring rainbow coalition control of the Executive branch forever. At that point the Republican party will have to start promising gibs and move way to the left if they want to have a chance at the presidency. That will likely occur between 2025 and 2030.
    I saw an infographic the other day that compared election results versus gun violence/gun control support. And, as you'd imagine almost the entire fucking country is red except for a few blue areas in the major cities, and it lines up perfectly with gun violence and control. If a balkanziation does occur, I have to believe that still the majority of the US will be red.

I saw an infographic the other day that compared election results versus gun violence/gun control support. And, as you'd imagine almost the entire fucking country is red except for a few blue areas in the major cities, and it lines up perfectly with gun violence and control. If a balkanziation does occur, I have to believe that still the majority of the US will be red.
    There is no telling how things will pan out over the next few decades.

This is all pure speculation, obviously. Ultimately I could see the US fracturing into at least 4 new states. White Ethnostate (Pacific Northwest & Midwest), Remnants of US Rainbow State (New England), Latino Ethnostate (CA/SouthWest), Clusterfuck of chaos (SouthEast). I'd see the southeast being a clusterfuck because that's the place that would be most likely to devolve into the type violence you don't want to see. You have very entrenched people of every race that keep away from each other by self-segregating as much as the government allows.

Personally, I'd like to move to the middle of fuck all nowhere in the midwest within the next few years. Get away from the danger zone and to an area that's 80+% white with most of the remainder being native american.

There is no telling how things will pan out over the next few decades.

This is all pure speculation, obviously. Ultimately I could see the US fracturing into at least 4 new states. White Ethnostate (Pacific Northwest & Midwest), Remnants of US Rainbow State (New England), Latino Ethnostate (CA/SouthWest), Clusterfuck of chaos (SouthEast). I'd see the southeast being a clusterfuck because that's the place that would be most likely to devolve into the type violence you don't want to see. You have very entrenched people of every race that keep away from each other by self-segregating as much as the government allows.

Personally, I'd like to move to the middle of fuck all nowhere in the midwest within the next few years. Get away from the danger zone and to an area that's 80+% white with most of the remainder being native american.
    Arkansas is a poor state but I love it here. Everything and just about everyone in my town have strong Christian values. Hell, you can't even legally buy alcohol where I live--if you go anywhere on Sunday everyone in town is dressed up from going to Church. It's a beautiful place. Too bad the job opportunities are shit.

Arkansas is a poor state but I love it here. Everything and just about everyone in my town have strong Christian values. Hell, you can't even legally buy alcohol where I live--if you go anywhere on Sunday everyone in town is dressed up from going to Church. It's a beautiful place. Too bad the job opportunities are shit.
    That's the beauty of being remote worker guy. I can be anywhere with stronk internets.

Best tldr of all the drama by anon

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    All of this started because Sargon picked a fight with white nationalists that he could not win. He picked this fight because

1) anti-feminism was losing steam, and he thought anti-alt-right videos would be topical and give him lots of views, support, and money

2) he saw that white nationalism and its figures were making waves, growing in terms of viewership, memetic energy, relevance, etc. He didn't like this, because it's direct competititon to his own jewtube political niche. He saw it as stealing his thunder, his audience, and his relevance. So he wanted to nip the problem in the bud.

He first dabbled in 2016 with his horseshoe theory, kekistan shit, right-wing SJWs, etc. But these efforts kept blowing up in his face every time, so he kept backing off. In 2017, he sent his lieutenant Kraut&Tea to try taking on the alt-right as his surrogate. That way if it failed, it was Kraut that would look bad, not himself. And if Kraut succeeded, then that's a successful pilot program, and Sargon would jump in himself.

The mistake Sargon made was he didn't realize just how badly Kraut's crusade against the alt-right would blow up in his face and take out most of the skeptic community with him. Sargon got desperate after this point, thought he could do damage control and reverse the trend by hoping on a stream and debating Implicit Dick, who he thought would be a soft target, and it simply didn't work out for him. The rest of this is just mistake after mistake stemming from that livestream.

The problem I see with NE encompassing 'the rainbow state' is that you go 50-100 miles away from the coast and the demographics are pretty much flipped. It's only the major urban centers that are extremely liberal. And I think we've seen (both in China, and Sci-Fi) what Mega-Cities(Future City-StateS) will reap. So either:

The cities will fall and we'll become a backwater area.

The cities will 'enslave'/'power grab' the rural/lower class people/areas.

Cities would become their own entities, like the Washington, DC, existing separately within the 'state'.

We will join Canada.
    Last edited by Pyrrhus; 02-21-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    The problem I see with NE encompassing 'the rainbow state' is that you go 50-100 miles away from the coast and the demographics are pretty much flipped. It's only the major urban centers that are extremely liberal. And I think we've seen (both in China, and Sci-Fi) what Mega-Cities(Future City-StateS) will reap. So either:

The cities will fall and we'll become a backwater area.

The cities will 'enslave'/'power grab' the rural/lower class people/areas.

Cities would become their own entities, like the Washington, DC, existing separately within the 'state'.

We will join Canada.
    Even though Canada is behind the US at the moment, they are pursuing their own demographic demise with a Swedish level of zeal; insane immigration and cultural marxist policies. It wouldn't surprise me to see them somehow leapfrog the US Empire's decline and reach disintegration status before us.

Since it's fun to speculate:

The situation in the remaining US area... it'd be interesting. That state would be very demographically different than the US is today due to all of the people pushed out of the other areas. It would be ultra-liberal whites, Jews, and blacks that would be transplanted in. Also, keep in mind that the shape of the new countries likely wouldn't follow existing state lines much (if at all).

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    >Nelson Mandella reported dead

>People remember his funeral

>Is alive, died in 2013

>Pikachu used to have a black tip on the end of his tail

>Monopoly man had a monocle

>Darth Vader said "No, I Am your father, instead of I am your father"

>Hannibal Lecter never said "Hello Clarice" in the Silence of the Lambs film

>Sex in the City is Sex and the city

>Kitkat is missing the dash now

>Queen in snow white never said Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, is now subsequently missing from all forms of media

>Jiffy Peanut butter is now Jiff

I'm sorry, but this has become an epidemic, and I think it needs to be addressed.

It all started with a fucking terroist nigger. Did this fuck literally become some kind of meme-stealing nigger who's literally robbing the fabric of reality itself?

Queen in snow white never said Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, is now subsequently missing from all forms of media

Random post of the day, if any of you niggas like anime you should watch Youjo Senki/Saga of Tanya the Evil. It's about a 40ish year old Japanese salaryman that's killed by someone he just laid off. At the moment of his death "god" appears. The protagonist rejects this, and as punishment is reincarnated (memories intact) as an infant girl in an orphanage in an alternative universe during a period similar to WW1 in the equivalent of Germany. He ultimately ends up as a child soldier in the military because of his magical aptitude, and it's big fun.

Random post of the day, if any of you niggas like anime you should watch Youjo Senki/Saga of Tanya the Evil. It's about a 40ish year old Japanese salaryman that's killed by someone he just laid off. At the moment of his death "god" appears. The protagonist rejects this, and as punishment is reincarnated (memories intact) as an infant girl in an orphanage in an alternative universe during a period similar to WW1 in the equivalent of Germany. He ultimately ends up as a child soldier in the military because of his magical aptitude, and it's big fun.

Interesting, I'll probably watch this as the Manga I've been reading lately is about a guy who is killed in a car accident and reincarnated (with full memories) into a child orphan who is adopted by a wizard/witch who are essentially Merlin and Morgan (not evil) in a fantasy world. This guy who was reincarnated instantly takes on magic with knowledge of science and takes it to 11/10 essentially.

Kenja no Mago is the name, and yea it's probably also a Harem manga, but nothing wrong with bewbs.

Kill a communist and receive Ł340, Philippines leader Duterte tells nation
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...mayor-of-Davao

I never get tired of reading about this glorious bastard.

I saw something the other day, and thought about this scene from the movie "Don't drink your juice in the hood".

What I think is really funny is that this movie came out, what 20ish, years ago, and would be considered highly racist now.

Ended up watching TV while out of town, I was bombarded with every commercial being like this.

I see whut they r doing thur.

Just a small sampling, these were the ones that played the most besides for an insurance commercial I can not find.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Terry Goodkind goes into dick mode on an artist for his own book cover:

https://i.imgur.com/LL97A18.jpg

Also, I kinda like the picture.