+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b089ec353a1fba

After all the education/university related posts you guys have made, I find stuff like this really disturbing. Blatant double standard, and worse since she wasn't actually putting it into her classroom. It's frustrating to know that people like the huff post and some of it's readers would probably have me fired and call me a white supremacist/nationalist, even after years arguing here.

And further, they must be aware that they're driving the wedge deeper with enemy-of-my-enemy recruitment. If I lost my job tomorrow and everywhere I went was told I was some kind of Nazi, who do you suppose would be left for me to go work with? If my neighbors in my multicultural neighborhood suddenly hated me, what kind of neighborhood do you suppose I'd have to move to?
    She looks like high grade wife material tbh.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Finished up the We Wuz Kangz debate and he won Zavon. She got so stupid, she made a Kangz win.

Despite him being a typical Kangz and unable to pronounce most of the Egyptian names/places, he knew his shit.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    Finished up the We Wuz Kangz debate and he won Zavon. She got so stupid, she made a Kangz win.

Despite him being a typical Kangz and unable to pronounce most of the Egyptian names/places, he knew his shit.
    Seriously, she was pretty bad. If I'd just woken up with Amnesia and knew nothing except language I would have thought the Kang won.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Yeah her arguments were smug and not particularly convincing. And even still he sounded like a moron.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Ahahahaha...

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

Jesus Christ..,

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Jesus Christ..,
    The comparisons to Wiemar Germany become more and more apt. It's great that they've put the documentary on Wiemar in "limited state" so it can be suppressed off searches and so forth. Hah

It doesn't even really delve into the child sex brothels or family sex shows.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demography (2001)
    https://cis.org/Jewish-Stake-America...ing-Demography

I think you'll enjoy this article by a Jewish strategist right after 9/11. He has many interesting things to say, this is one of them.

Not far down the list of awful consequences, our unspoken acquiescence leaves the anti-determinist camp, with some notable exceptions (such as the thoughtful and moderate Center for Immigration Studies), largely in the hands of classic anti-immigrant, xenophobic, and racist nativist forces. The white "Christian" supremacists who have historically opposed either all immigration or all non-European immigration (Europeans being defined as Nordic or Anglo-Saxon), a position re-asserted by Peter Brimelow, must not be permitted to play a prominent role in the debate over the way America responds to unprecedented demographic change. Nor should the anti-immigrant demagoguery of some black leadership be permitted to go unchallenged. To allow this opens the door to inter-ethnic conflict and a potential white ethnic (and black) backlash of unimaginable proportions, including a potentially large, violent component, especially if the economy continues to sour, joblessness rises sharply, and anti-immigrant attitudes harden.

If the goyim know it will be bad. He's right, it will be.

UK: Notorious Hate-Monger and Alt-Right Activist Sargon of Akkad Attacked by Antifa
    https://dailystormer.name/uk-notorio...ked-by-antifa/

Also, I guess we're "digital terrorists" now. This is part of a broader push to censor and punish dissident viewpoints as physical violence.

OMG I'm dying.

Please tell me you have an archive of the post and not just a screenshot. T_T

EDIT-- 2014... prob not... still funny.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-06-2018 at 07:11 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    OMG I'm dying.

Please tell me you have an archive of the post and not just a screenshot. T_T

EDIT-- 2014... prob not... still funny.
    Unfortunately not.

Unfortunately not.
    I believe it though. My school handed out a thing about the old peanut butter cookies way back in the day, and I found that recipe at my Aunt's house and had to explain it to her or she would have made them for the kids at the bus stop by her house.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

This shit slays me.

Ok, Pewdiepie's lastest video is fucking hilarious. You guys should watch this shit

She isn't invited.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

lol @ the end when he climbs into the cabinet.

She isn't invited.
    Wat?

Wat?
    Exactly.

Watched a debate last night between two Jews about Jewish power. One of them happened to be the most autistic twat I've ever seen debate. It was painful, they even brought another Jew in to try to stop the autistic twat, and it just got worse.

When you debate someone, it doesn't look good for you to break out in giggles when trying to argue a point.

If anyone wants to try to listen to it:

Exactly.

Watched a debate last night between two Jews about Jewish power. One of them happened to be the most autistic twat I've ever seen debate. It was painful, they even brought another Jew in to try to stop the autistic twat, and it just got worse.

When you debate someone, it doesn't look good for you to break out in giggles when trying to argue a point.

If anyone wants to try to listen to it:

Frame Games is a smart guy, he's Jewish. He looks around at what the bulk of Jewish institutions are doing and he goes, "This is fucked up, I don't want my kids to grow up in this world you're creating, because to all of these 'diverse groups' you're forcing into the country I'm just a well off white guy." So, he goes on Warski to debate the speech chilling effects of Jewish political organizations, Jewish nepotism, and how suppressing white identity is bad. The guy he's arguing with - I don't know if he's a paid shill for the ADL or what, but the pilpul, the dishonesty, ye gods. Made me want to pull my hair out.

Ya'll niggas balls deep.

Ya'll niggas balls deep.
    Internet Bloodsports is one of the few things worth watching on the internet right now. Regardless of the topic being covered whatever day. They need to put a schedule up somewhere though, because I rarely know what's coming up next until the day it happens.

Internet Bloodsports is one of the few things worth watching on the internet right now.
    I've seen people refer to this, but I don't see this name on the different channels you guys link or on their playlists or titles. Is this a website somewhere that organizes the broadcasters?

EDIT-- NM, I'm retarded.net

Here is who we watch but this seems to be getting bigger and other channels are doing it now.

Andy Warski w/ J.F. Gariepy as co-host.

J.F. Gariepy livestreams and J.F. Gariepy

Morning Kumite w/ Tonka Saw as host and Andy Warski and Failure on almost everyday.

Andy's Channel is pretty easy to follow, its just people debating and stating why they are doing so at the beginning of the stream, so you don't need back story. People either seem to love or hate J.F. and I personally like him, after watching his stuff on his own channels.

Now on the other hand, Morning Kumite is more a radio morning show format but it does have debates on it often enough but its more of a insult/sperging match than a real debate, which is fun to listen to as well. This show is harder to follow because it deals with more of the skeptic community, their fall from grace, the bullshit that has been happening and sometimes there are shows where I have no fucking idea what is going on.

Forgot, Bloodsports has its own website now with various youtubers who do similar things.

http://internetbloodsports.net
    Last edited by Aeinna; 03-10-2018 at 03:29 PM.