+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 322
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,006

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    You are aware that the We the People tear up gif is heavily shopped/edited?

    Idc about the content, but just that it isn't "real".

    Man this made me think about 'deepfakes' and how the future is going to suck sooooooo much.
    Last edited by Pyrrhus; 03-25-2018 at 04:48 PM.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,821

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    You are aware that the We the People tear up gif is heavily shopped/edited?

    Idc about the content, but just that it isn't "real".

    Man this made me think about 'deepfakes' and how the future is going to suck sooooooo much.
    I got too much going on irl, I'm just "meh" now to all the stupid shit.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  3. #203

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    You are aware that the We the People tear up gif is heavily shopped/edited?

    Idc about the content, but just that it isn't "real".

    Man this made me think about 'deepfakes' and how the future is going to suck sooooooo much.
    Yeah, but it isn't inaccurate and that makes it a great meme. Hell, those retards and their Soros/DNC Marches inspired me to start getting serious about my prep.

    The CEO of Gab shared this meme, I'll be investing in Gab soon.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,821

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  5. #205

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Best Bloodsports clip:



    turned into

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,821

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Best Bloodsports clip:



    turned into

    That song actually turned out pretty good. Almost sounded like a Combichrist song. Like one of my favorites, give head if you've got it.



    Here are the lyrics so you can sing along:
    Baseball, baseball, he thinks he's gonna score
    If you let him go all the way, then you are a whore

    Give head if you got it

    Militant rubber dolls, you know you want it
    Give head if you got it
    All teen schoolgirls, you know that you want it
    Give head if you got it
    All you dirty sluts you know that you want it
    Give head if you got it
    All you feminist cunts, you know that you want it
    Give head if you got it
    Last edited by Zavon; 03-26-2018 at 07:58 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,821

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Thoughts on this?

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  8. #208

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Thoughts on this?

    I fixed it for you.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,066

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    I was going to reply and break it down just like Marou did but he said he edited his reply.

    I would add:

    3: At least most peoples ancestors did something. We Wuz Kangz are trying to claim anything because they have so little.

    7: True for some, democracy isn't working because it isn't really what it claims to be.

    Eventually people aren't going to be able to stay center, shit is spiraling and its going faster and faster. I'd like to be out in the middle of fuck all nowhere before the next election. I have concerns and I think everyone should.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

    You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,006

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    I am pretty close to the 'middle of nowhere'... if anywhere in the NE can be considered that. At least 'nowhere' is only a few hours away if I needed to drive to north Maine.

  11. #211

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    I am pretty close to the 'middle of nowhere'... if anywhere in the NE can be considered that. At least 'nowhere' is only a few hours away if I needed to drive to north Maine.
    Nowhere is an hour away from anyone. I can't think of a place other than Manhattan Island that it's gonna take a long time to get to nowhere. Never is this more clear than when flying (or even driving) cross country.

    As such, I consider the "middle of nowhere" several hours away from metro areas.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,821

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Where I live, there is only one real major city. There are other "smallish" cities, but nothing close to an urban center. I'd definitely consider it "nowhere" but I admit that since I grew up in New Orleans, my view on what is "somewhere" is biased.

    Edit: Just saw your fixed version. You really believe that women being able to vote is a problem? I honestly don't know what to say about that.
    Last edited by Zavon; 03-27-2018 at 04:31 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  13. #213

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Where I live, there is only one real major city. There are other "smallish" cities, but nothing close to an urban center. I'd definitely consider it "nowhere" but I admit that since I grew up in New Orleans, my view on what is "somewhere" is biased.

    Edit: Just saw your fixed version. You really believe that women being able to vote is a problem? I honestly don't know what to say about that.
    Not just women, it was universal suffrage pushed by the feminist movement. Universal Suffrage is bad. When it was just land owners (which included women) it was only people that had skin in the game, and this makes total sense. Beggars shouldn't be allowed to be choosers and universal suffrage is incredibly stupid.

    There should be multiple paths to having a right to vote, but it shouldn't be given to everyone just for existing; and no one who is receiving more in government benefits than they have contributed in taxes or blood should qualify.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,821

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Not just women, it was universal suffrage pushed by the feminist movement. Universal Suffrage is bad. When it was just land owners it was only people that had skin in the game, and this makes total sense.
    Nah, I disagree that it makes sense. If only people with skin in the game can vote, then there is no upward mobility for those born with ability but no economic resources. The land owners would do their damnedest to ensure that they retain power. That being said, I'm not against the notion that you have to actually pay taxes to have a vote. But we are so far from that fucking point, I'd just settle for someone having to prove they are a god damn american citizen to be able to vote.


    Edit: Can anyone explain the Anti-Racist thing? I've yet to see that. Anyone that denies progressivism is anti-white is a fucking moron. They literally hate whites, in public with signs, on TV shows.
    Last edited by Zavon; 03-27-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  15. #215

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I'd just settle for someone having to prove they are a god damn american citizen to be able to vote.
    I agree it'd be a step in the right direction.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    1,006

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Having big flashbacks to Starship Troopers (book) and their path to citizenship.

    Citizenship should mean something more than it currently does. To give citizenship power, the government needs to be able to wield power in favor of the citizen. Eh?

  17. #217

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Meanwhile in Germany. "German citizens" running amok.

    Horror on streets of Germany: State of emergency declared as 80 men brawl with MACHETES
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/93...-riot-machetes
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  18. #218

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Meanwhile in Germany. "German citizens" running amok.

    Horror on streets of Germany: State of emergency declared as 80 men brawl with MACHETES
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/93...-riot-machetes
    "The police spokesman said similar incidents had taken place the previous night and the week before. Police are looking into whether there is a connection."

    "The officers got the situation under control before it escalated."

    LOL okay sure bro.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,066

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    I ordered nail stickers from China and received them today.




    Oh, China, u funie.

    Edit:

    I just noticed one of them has small writing in the corner and it says:

    More meat plants are tenacious little life, only a little bit of water, sun and soil, you can root in a small pot; slowly grow.
    Last edited by Aeinna; 03-30-2018 at 12:39 AM.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

    You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

  20. #220

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post

    I just noticed one of them has small writing in the corner and it says:

    More meat plants are tenacious little life, only a little bit of water, sun and soil, you can root in a small pot; slowly grow.
    I thought these were sage words of wisdom, but then I realized my meat plant doesn't even need water, sun, or soil; to slowly grow.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,821

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,821

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Thoughts on this video?

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  23. #223

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Thoughts on this video?

    Not sure who the target audience is with most Prager U videos. Self-described Centrists? Why would they be watching such a channel? I felt the same way trying to watch this one...

    It's not like that video is going to convince any of the sort of people that left Catacombs when some of us endorsed Trump to change their mind on something. Listening to the whispers of Satan is a sure fire way to go to hell after all, and let's not beat around the bush - Progressivism is acting as a surrogate for religion for many of these people. Light hearted election bantz were enough to drive folks away, since it exposed that there are sinners here that consort with demons (aka; anyone to the right of Neoliberal open border globalists).

    It didn't just drive them away, some made emotional final posts that were detailing how "disappointed" they were that we had fallen from grace and were now hellbound. That's not the reaction of someone discussing politics. We were discussing politics, they were defending their core belief system.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,066

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    It didn't just drive them away, some made emotional final posts that were detailing how "disappointed" they were that we had fallen from grace and were now hellbound. That's not the reaction of someone discussing politics. We were discussing politics, they were defending their core belief system.
    Well duh. Vk or Pyrr or even Zav could make a post saying they were a lefty, and we'd say we disagree, shrug our shoulders and be like whatever. We'd argue with that person but I wouldn't be repulsed like so many people are of others being on the opposite end. Most of my family is left, we just don't discuss politics and that is fine. People be acting like its the end of the world because of different views.

    Now I have to admit, if it was a screaming blue haired tumblerina libtard, I couldn't deal with that. Their retardation actually makes me angry.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

    You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

  25. #225

    Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    Now I have to admit, if it was a screaming blue haired tumblerina libtard, I couldn't deal with that. Their retardation actually makes me angry.
    Even still, you would call them a fucking moron, detail the ways - but you would not say, "I am so disappointed in you, I'm leaving forever."



    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts