+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post

Fake news, I looked up the story and he only grabbed them titties and butt-tang.

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Fake news, I looked up the story and he only grabbed them titties and butt-tang.
    It's a UK story. That counts.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    It's a UK story. That counts.
    Hah! Tru dat!
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

I didn't think this was real at first, but yeah - it is.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I wonder what its like having a grandfather who was responsible for killing millions of people.

"Blue Moon is for fags" - DJive

Quote Originally Posted by dr.wang View Post
    I wonder what its like having a grandfather who was responsible for killing millions of people.
    Holy shit a wild wang appears! Welcome back buddy.

If my grandpa had killed millions, I'd probably be a faggot about it and tell people over and over, every time I got drunk

Thanks.

That might be a bad idea depending on where you're at. If my grandpa was Hitler I would not be bragging about that shit in Israel.

"Blue Moon is for fags" - DJive

So, there was a royal wedding today.

So, there was a royal wedding today.

Heh. This goy is still greatly amusing.

Does that guy actually have a chance at winning? I bet he don't.

Does that guy actually have a chance at winning? I bet he don't.
    No, but his objective is to win the Primary. Then by California law Feinstein has to have several debates with him. It will be fantastic. He's polling behind Feinstein and above everyone else in the general.

No, but his objective is to win the Primary. Then by California law Feinstein has to have several debates with him. It will be fantastic. He's polling behind Feinstein and above everyone else in the general.
    You are right, that would be hysterical.

Also, this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8357966.html

You are right, that would be hysterical.

Also, this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8357966.html
    The end of the racist dog-whistle
    https://medium.com/@mailinglistenato...e-fab6648e4540

What's interesting to me about that article, is that it looks like it was written by a black man.

Anyone watched the Free Speech debate?

Anyone watched the Free Speech debate?

Not too interested in watching two globalists argue against two globalists about how much the goyim should be allowed to say before they are thrown in gulag. Jordan Peterson is the kosher alternative to far right that the Lügenpresse is pushing, and Michael Eric Dyson is the kosher alternative to the far left. This is a left wing jew and shabbos goy versus a right wing jew and shabbos goy. Everyone on this panel has worked on various open borders/endless migration initiatives, including Peterson. Everyone on this panel is hardcore pro Jewish. If the Weekly Standard or New York Times have good things to say about people involved in your movement, those people are controlled opposition.

Patreon explicitly endorsing White Genocide
    https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vAGRVAgEYjGl

Faith Goldy was banned for saying, "We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children". Per Patreon, saying white children should have a future isn't "inclusive" and makes other communities feel unsafe.

Also

YO, THIS NIGGA BOUTTA DABBED ON

He Cute

Jury awards 4 cents to estate of black man killed by Florida deputy

I laughed my ass off at that article.

Thoughts on the mental disorder that is Antisemitism?

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...l_disease.html