+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Default Re: Stop Being Dead, Catacombs

Yeah the anti-Semitic shit is retarded. Literally all of it is stupid. You got a group of people that have a higher IQ than the rest of the population, so they end up more successful and in more positions of power than the average person. Its the same reason you can teach nogs latin ,(hell you can't even teach em english) with that 85 IQ. There aint no global jew conspiracy and there are plenty of Jews that love America; good enough for me. And for the record I love to support Israel, even if its just to make all the goat fuckers mad.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Yeah the anti-Semitic shit is retarded. Literally all of it is stupid. You got a group of people that have a higher IQ than the rest of the population, so they end up more successful and in more positions of power than the average person. Its the same reason you can teach nogs latin ,(hell you can't even teach em english) with that 85 IQ. There aint no global jew conspiracy and there are plenty of Jews that love America; good enough for me. And for the record I love to support Israel, even if its just to make all the goat fuckers mad.
    What your saying is most easily demonstrated false by Harvard and Yale admissions which are currently under investigation by the DOJ for discriminating against Asians to the benefit of Jews. Misrepresentations of several thousand percent are not described by IQ differences. It was already found they were just throwing away qualified Asian applicants for their "personality" without ever interviewing them.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    What your saying is most easily demonstrated false by Harvard and Yale admissions which are currently under investigation by the DOJ for discriminating against Asians and whites to the benefits of Jews. Misrepresentations of several thousand percent are not described by IQ differences.
    Nah, academics don't necessitate success. IQ does.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Nah, academics don't necessitate success. IQ does.
    Then whites and Asians should collectively be 94% of the population of Harvard, instead Jews are like 60+%.

The thing about being a group of 2.5 million people against hundreds of millions of whites and Asians is that an average advantage is obliterated by scale. There are more black geniuses than Jewish geniuses, due to population sizes.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Then whites and Asians should collectively be 94% of the population of Harvard, instead Jews are like 60+%.

The thing about being a group of 2.5 million people against hundreds of millions of whites and Asians is that an average advantage is obliterated by scale. There are more black geniuses than Jewish geniuses, due to population sizes.
    I have no idea why you think Harvard admissions in any way reflects success in the real world. I am not at all arguing that something fishy may or may not be going on at Harvard. For all I fucking know they could all be part of the gay mafia. We are talking about people at the highest levels of powers, of corporations, financial institutions and so on. Only the smartest and most successful will be able to compete at that level. Any group with an entire standard deviation of intelligence higher is going to also make up the extreme ends of those kinds of fields. That's not even looking at nepotism, which of course would skew things further.

I have no idea why you think Harvard admissions in any way reflects success in the real world. I am not at all arguing that something fishy may or may not be going on at Harvard. For all I fucking know they could all be part of the gay mafia. We are talking about people at the highest levels of powers, of corporations, financial institutions and so on. Only the smartest and most successful will be able to compete at that level. Any group with an entire standard deviation of intelligence higher is going to also make up the extreme ends of those kinds of fields. That's not even looking at nepotism, which of course would skew things further.
    My point is, only nepotism is why it's where it is now. Else you'd expect the percentages of high IQ individuals in the country's population to be represented in those positions, and it's far from true. Instead you have a very insular group having thousands of times the representation in those sorts of roles than they would if Jews acted in a merit based fashion without in-group preference. This lines up perfectly with the the mountains of research and computer simulations showing how ethnocentric groups do in competition against egalitarian/humanitarian groups.

Yeah, in addition to Jews being most of the slave traders only 2% of whites owned slaves while 60'ish% of Jews did. Further research will clarify that nearly all of the plantations that were considered abusive were Jewish run. The white slave owners tended to be very Christian and highly paternalistic. The heritage of this paternalism is why we have a nog population explosion in Africa today. Motherfuckers need to stop thinking of the children.

Here is a lovely infographic about Harvard.

Also, hah

Schools must equip students to navigate alt-right websites that push fake news
    http://www.latimes.com/sns-schools-m...619-story.html

Low IQ public school teachers are not intellectually equipped to counter "alt-right" arguments, which are the conclusion of following facts and the scientific method to their logical endpoint.

God bless the relative anonymity of the clear-net, for however much longer that lasts. Not long for this world (or gone) in Europe, we still have it for a little longer. I'm not looking forward to retreating to the darkweb - not many good discussion boards there; although I suppose that will change when there is demand.

I can't get enough of this guy's videos. He throws leftists so hard when he debates/interviews them. My wife and I sit back and watch him and laugh so damn hard.
    The Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

Did any of ya'll Niggers watch the video? Here is a very funny one with him stumping people. The guy just has a gift on making conversations absurd:

I've seen several of his videos. I like the ones where he interviews people and in his gentle manner exposes them for the morons they are.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

He has a good message.

The part about '%%%%'-American status is great.

I feel like I'm have a very 'woke' moment right now about the internet and vocal minorities, but 'm too incapacitated to deal with it. How these vocal minorities can create massive online presence that becomes 'newsworthy' and enters the fake news 'repost' cycle.

I don't even know where this shit belongs.

https://twitter.com/balenciaglo/stat...40119772327936

I don't even know where this shit belongs.

https://twitter.com/balenciaglo/stat...40119772327936
    Did he die?

Healthline Website Says the Term ‘Vagina’ Is No Longer Gender Inclusive – Will Start Using “Front Hole” Instead
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-hole-instead/

Got the automated birthday reminder today, and was like, "Wow, it's still up?" That's longeivty. See Marou, Alex Mars, Zavon, and a whole host of familiar names..

But this thread? Pretty crazy. Keep it going