+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Mysteries of life

Up in dis her thread we be postin' da mysteries of da life

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Default Re: Mysteries of life

It is obvious that an alien life form has come down to eat chicken and absorb it through its brain intestine to learn about this strange species.

Don't be a dumb cracker.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

South Africa...

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by marou View Post
    south africa...

oh shheeet we fixin" uze up all dey suns
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Let us assume that isn't a joke, because I have to think it is.

What stood out to me the most is they got this from a guy who has a doctorate.

And all those studies were wrong huh? I be thinking maybe they were being kind.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    Let us assume that isn't a joke, because I have to think it is.

What stood out to me the most is they got this from a guy who has a doctorate.

And all those studies were wrong huh? I be thinking maybe they were being kind.
    Heh, well, it is THIS country's universities...

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

It is like they are children, really gullible children.

Tell a child here that there is someone who can strike someone down with lightning, most of them would not believe you. Tell that to an adult African, even the ones in college and they don't even question it.

I don't even.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    It is like they are children, really gullible children.

Tell a child here that there is someone who can strike someone down with lightning, most of them would not believe you. Tell that to an adult African, even the ones in college and they don't even question it.

I don't even.
    Well to be fair, we got whites here that think there are more than two genders, and that making guns illegal would stop gun violence.

Real talk, whycome the US don't be building it's factories in Africa? Why apple gotta go to China and the Philippines and shit for low skill factory work? Any ideas???

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Real talk, whycome the US don't be building it's factories in Africa? Why apple gotta go to China and the Philippines and shit for low skill factory work? Any ideas???
    The Chinese have tried, but it's a clusterfuck. The Chinese documentary on their African infrastructure project is very telling. With such a low IQ you can't maintain a functional modern country, period. There aren't enough people smart enough to even keep the lights on or keep sewage services running. The only way you can have a functionally modern African country is through colonialism or minority rule.

It wouldn't surprise me to see China do this once the US empire collapses. I think the only thing preventing it now is what the international response would be. If I could, I would tell them this is a giant mistake; it's not worth the natural resources over there to get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    The Chinese have tried, but it's a clusterfuck. The Chinese documentary on their African infrastructure project is very telling. With such a low IQ you can't maintain a functional modern country, period. There aren't enough people smart enough to even keep the lights on or keep sewage services running. The only way you can have a functionally modern African country is through colonialism or minority rule.

It wouldn't surprise me to see China do this once the US empire collapses. I think the only thing preventing it now is what the international response would be. If I could, I would tell them this is a giant mistake; it's not worth the natural resources over there to get involved.
    This. I watched a soccer documentary when we were in Norway about an African immigrant who was coming to Europe to play soccer. He made the point many times that Africas state is not a reflection of its wealth but of its mentality/attitude. One thing in particular he mentioned was building a giant soccer stadium like the one in Germany. He said his home country (can't remember which one) could afford to build such a thing but basically it would go to crap in a matter of years because his home country was not a "culture of maintenance". Basically the gov could scrap together enough money to bring in skilled labour to build it but the natives would wreck it so its not worth it. I fully agree with him lol.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Well to be fair, we got whites here that think there are more than two genders, and that making guns illegal would stop gun violence.
    Oh there are some crazy dumb white people out there. I think everyone has known at least a couple of them.

That sounds facetious. ?

I ain't never been foe-see-tious in my life.

Yeah I saw that a while back. I lol'd so hard. Some other African country had to stop people from killing bald headed men because they thought gold was in it.

[B]Mozambique police warn bald men after ritual attack[/B]