+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Gun Confiscation

"Open carry is lawful in Washington without any permit. Open carry of a loaded handgun in a vehicle is legal only with a concealed pistol license. Open carry of a loaded long gun in a vehicle is illegal, regardless of CPL possession. State Law does not allow more restrictive local laws."

http://komonews.com/news/local/seatt...tal-health-law

Open carry state. Open carrying making people uncomfortable allowed them to confiscate his pistol.

I'm seeing "Mental Illness is suspected" a lot and in some places they're saying it's been done using a "mental health law" but AFAIK there was no crime, no doctor, no lawyer and no trial. A judge signed a warrant based, as far as I can tell, on people being triggered by him open carrying and being at a window sometimes.

I'd be very interested to see a video of the guy who had his gun confiscated. Either way I'm not a fan of the power, but police didn't pass that law. I'd really like to sympathize with law enforcement here. I know there are times when they have crazy mofos and guilty as sin mofos that they just can't do anything with. I'd like to believe that they knew of this guy and were genuinely worried about him and not just being gun grabbers.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-07-2018 at 02:41 AM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Default Re: Gun Confiscation

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun
    I'd be very interested to see a video of the guy who had his gun confiscated. Either way I'm not a fan of the power, but police didn't pass that law. I'd really like to sympathize with law enforcement here. I know there are times when they have crazy mofos and guilty as sin mofos that they just can't do anything with. I'd like to believe that they knew of this guy and were genuinely worried about him and not just being gun grabbers.
    I don't have much faith in law enforcement. Some departments intentionally avoid hiring intelligent people because they sometimes question orders. Law Enforcement is just that, enforcers for whomever is currently in power. Seattle is liberal as fuck so it wouldn't surprise me if there is malfeasance here.

On a related note:

I love this argument, "Just because almost all of the people pushing for gun control are Jewish doesn't mean you can point it out! Antisemitic! Remember the Shoah!". The fact that they feel like they need to make this ridiculous argument is evidence of winning.

/edit: Ha, murdoch murdoch always up to date on the latest happenings.

https://cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/How...%20crisis.html
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."