+ Reply to Thread

Default H1Z1 and the stupidity that is gaming developers.

That pretty much sums it up. Luckily I didn't buy it before it went f2p. Jeebus how do you fuck this up? The overall theme of the game is fun, it's an acquired taste and something I wouldn't play alot but how the fuck do you give shit like an AK47 and a .223 rifle range out to like 2 fucking kilometers? It's about whatever asshole see's the other one first in the first place and you can see people from 2 fucking miles away. And then actually pray and spray them down with something like an AR/AK. That right there makes it too fucking dumb to tolerate long term. Eventually it'll become a waste of space on your hard drive and just get uninstalled because of that kind of retarded shit.

Anyone played this one for any length of time and enjoyed it? I'm consistently being one of the last 30 people standing or so but only because I've only had like 5 fire fights in several matches. So most of the match is just me running around in the woods trying to avoid the gas. 0.o Which might not be that bad if I wasn't getting shot in the back by someone that was 2 miles away and taking cover behind their damn police car.

/EDIT Tried it again a couple of times. Made it down to 13 people. Was hiding out in a cabin behind the refrigerator. All the doors were closed. I see some little cock sucker come up to the door his guns sticking through, stood there for a second strafing around. Then disappears, comes barreling through the other door blasting his shotgun off right where I was at as he's coming through. Little fuktard must have been able to see through the wall where he was standing. Mother fuck I'm tired of online games being nothing but cheats/exploiting/glitch competitions.
    Last edited by Sillywilly; 03-11-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Default Re: H1Z1 and the stupidity that is gaming developers.

I never got the impression that H1Z1 was designed to be fun. It always felt like a straight to DVD knockoff of a movie that was meant to be confused with the real movie by unwitting grandmothers and grandfathers. It's always seemed a hastily designed half-assed cash grab at the DayZ crowd, complete with sub-alpha phase standards for it's steam early access.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Default Re: H1Z1 and the stupidity that is gaming developers.

I never played it. FPS or even Third PS games have never really been my jam. I'll play the occasional one, but I haven't really played the console type games in years. Killing Floor with Marou and Aeinna and the crew is really about it for me. Hell, I uninstalled Destiny 2 before I even finished the intro part of the game. I just sort of hated it for some reason.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon