+ Reply to Thread

Default The Glory of Women

I randomly came across this song from the 90s, and it brought back of flood of memories and adolescent emotions. Thought we should make a tribute thread to awesome females songs/singers.

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Default Re: The Glory of Women

Can't tell if you are being serious but I will think you are. You have also made me realize I rarely listen to women musicians.

Last edited by Aeinna; 03-13-2018 at 02:45 AM.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Dead serious. I love me some female vocals.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Floor Jansen is my favorite female vocalist active right now. Was very happy when she joined Nightwish because they had a failure lead singer for years after Tarja left.

Always loved the Andrews Sisters

And Janice Joplin

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I'm running out of wahmenz musicians! At least that I like.

I miss 90's Jpop.

Maybe the queen of sexy time music.

Last edited by Pyrrhus; 03-17-2018 at 10:47 AM.