+ Reply to Thread

Thread: People

Default People

What people have we discussed, or not discussed, and what do you think of them in general?

Opinion on Shapiro?
    First just because he came up in the other thread. I liked him during the election where he did not like Trump, but hated Hillary and seemed to genuinely try to enforce the truth on himself. He's very much anti-left, but that's okay because the left is... leftist...

Bill Maher?
    He's left and I disagree with him a lot, but he's so willing to call his own side on their shit that I like listening to him when I want exposure to the left. After Trump got elected he was unwatchable he was so butthurt about it, but he's started to come back at some point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STwSMAeuze8

Jordan B Peterson?
    Sort of peripherally aware of this guy. He says some interesting things, but if you look at longer videos of him he's scatter brained, ranty and wild. I like him when he's got some direction though. Once I watched him discussing intelligence vs occupation. He seemed to ground himself (probably consciously) by constantly pinging the discussion off of what he remembered statisticians and other people working on the project contributing to each idea he brought up. And of course he's anti-PC/SJW, so that's fun.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgIATbSEaWE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wQDpkA30fs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j1XQoAwG2I

Three is good for a first post. What do you think of these guys? Who would you offer up?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Default Re: People

(((Shapiro)))

(((Bill Maher)))

(((Globalist/ism for us but not for Israel, hypocritical double standards that is typical among this type.)))

Jordan Peterson can be interesting, I haven't listened to him in a while. Watched a lot on him when he rose to "fame" through the refusing to bow down to transtards.

I have no one to offer really, watching tons of Internet Bloodsports. I've been disappointed in people recently. Even one that I really enjoyed watching and thought was fighting for a good cause and extremely intelligent has gone crazy. All I gots at this point is /sigh
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Agree with Aeinna, but I'd add that I dislike Jordan Peterson for being an unrealistic faggot and advocating that white men be atomized individualists and (not) collectivize to protect their interests or support each other.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Actually, I will add Paul Nehlan. He got red pilled so hard he verbal diarrhea-ed everywhere and got a ton of backlash for it but when he is speaking in his non-political form, I see someone who could be a leader. He will be interesting to watch in the coming years.
    Last edited by Aeinna; 03-20-2018 at 07:46 PM.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

I like Shapiro a lot. I don't always agree with him, but I think he is a true conservative. I don't begrudge him for not like Trump. Trump isn't exactly a likable person. Some conservatives have a need for there politicians to be a moral exemplar, but I don't feel inclined to the same lines of thinking. I'd rather someone that supports my political inclinations to be effective, than likable.

Bill Maher is just a huge smug faggot. I think he just revel's in being controversial. His movie, religiosity, shows what kind of a grade A fag that he is.

Jordan B Peterson, is someone I enjoy and respect quite a bit. I feel as though he is single-handedly directing young skeptics/the redpilled to a more constructive solution than alt-right fags or soyboy latte skeptics. The alt-right leading to nothing but a new generation of Antifa-like gaylords that run around with tiki torches blaming Jews and blacks for everything, but not really accomplishing much; and the Sargon of Akkad soy boy shits that don't really stand for anything but laughing at the left as a form of moral superiority. Peterson, at least offers a solution by focusing on the internus. Telling the jaded and jarred to work on getting their own shit together, which at the very least ends with someone that is emotionally and economically capable of actual change.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Jordan B Peterson, is someone I enjoy and respect quite a bit. I feel as though he is single-handedly directing young skeptics/the redpilled to a more constructive solution than alt-right fags or soyboy latte skeptics. The alt-right leading to nothing but a new generation of Antifa-like gaylords that run around with tiki torches blaming Jews and blacks for everything, but not really accomplishing much; and the Sargon of Akkad soy boy shits that don't really stand for anything but laughing at the left as a form of moral superiority. Peterson, at least offers a solution by focusing on the internus. Telling the jaded and jarred to work on getting their own shit together, which at the very least ends with someone that is emotionally and economically capable of actual change.
    Why not both? The alt-right heavily pushes getting your shit together. Skeptics should too. The Idea of SWOLE Sargon doing that condescending laugh brings a smile to my face.

Netanyahu says African migrants worse threat than jihadists
    http://www.france24.com/en/20180320-...reat-jihadists

When public discourse has been shifted enough that white people can make a statement like this publicly: without hiding their identity, without being shut down by Jews, without losing their jobs; and can openly point out that Jews advocate for this sort of immigration in the US while opposing it in Israel - the alt-right will have served it's purpose and will be replaced with something more specific. The groundwork will have been laid for open advocacy and political organizations. Achievable? I think so. The Overton window is definitely moving every day. Antisemitism claims against organizations like the NRA and anyone saying "globalist" definitely help.

The largest challenge is overcoming the ADL/SPCL censorship regime and forcing the hand of the government to regulate "public square" platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and YouTube to enforce the first amendment and disallow censorship or suppression along political, ideological, or "hate speech" oriented lines.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Why not both? The alt-right heavily pushes getting your shit together. Skeptics should too. The Idea of SWOLE Sargon doing that condescending laugh brings a smile to my face.

Netanyahu says African migrants worse threat than jihadists
    http://www.france24.com/en/20180320-...reat-jihadists

When public discourse has been shifted enough that white people can make a statement like this publicly: without hiding their identity, without being shut down by Jews, without losing their jobs; and can openly point out that Jews advocate for this sort of immigration in the US while opposing it in Israel - the alt-right will have served it's purpose and will be replaced with something more specific. The groundwork will have been laid for open advocacy and political organizations. Achievable? I think so. The Overton window is definitely moving every day. Antisemitism claims against organizations like the NRA and anyone saying "globalist" definitely help.

The largest challenge is overcoming the ADL/SPCL censorship regime and forcing the hand of the government to regulate "public square" platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and YouTube to enforce the first amendment and disallow censorship or suppression along political, ideological, or "hate speech" oriented lines.
    I don't see either of those movements or speakers, speaking centrally about getting your shit together. I don't think the ideas are mutually exclusive, mind you, I just think Peterson is the only one out there with a focus on it. It isn't enough to just play the blame game for societies problems, you have to be in a situation to help fix it. I see his "gospel" if you will, as being largely more constructive in the fight against the moral relativistic bs.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I don't see either of those movements or speakers, speaking centrally about getting your shit together. I don't think the ideas are mutually exclusive, mind you, I just think Peterson is the only one out there with a focus on it. It isn't enough to just play the blame game for societies problems, you have to be in a situation to help fix it. I see his "gospel" if you will, as being largely more constructive in the fight against the moral relativistic bs.
    I think he has good messages overall, especially on the importance of christian fables and thought shaping society and western culture. However, he loses me when he gets into "but don't organize for your benefit". It's stupid and counterproductive. I understand why some people consider him controlled opposition.

I don't know anything about him yet, but I fuckin love this guy. Very entertaining.

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Speaking of people, some Nigga just shot up youtubes.