+ Reply to Thread

Default Another Shoota Thread

Some nigga just killed youtubes.

We need a gun emoji for this shit

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Default Re: Another Shoota Thread

Best shooter ever.

Be multilingual, female, vegan, Baha’i Persian with Hitler quotes and and makeup tutorials on website. Acquire illegal gun. shoot up "gun free zone" in CA at evil corporation; where not even the clip size you have is legal. Due to being a shitty shot, kill no one - even though you got off over 40 rounds; since nobody could shoot back and everyone was too cowardly to rush you during reloads.

Her (Nasim Aghdam) manifesto suggests she was motivated by extremist vegan activism. In an ironic twist the injured were taken to "Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital".

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

How did she shoot that much and kill herself before the armed guards responded?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    How did she shoot that much and kill herself before the armed guards responded?
    Cowards.

As an aside, I think England should consider banning guns. Lots of shootings lately.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43632352

Oh wait...
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

VK not sure if serious or....

But if you have a gun, you're always going to be able to shoot yourself before being taken assuming there isn't some sharp shooter shooting the gun out of your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    VK not sure if serious or....

But if you have a gun, you're always going to be able to shoot yourself before being taken assuming there isn't some sharp shooter shooting the gun out of your hands.

If the report I read is accurate she was shooting/reloading for several minutes, so VK's question is valid.

Well you can't just go shooting what appears to be a white woman.

Maybe if she had been a bit more brown.

Uh, she don't look hwite to me. Unless you were being sarcastic.

I always knew vegans were batshit crazy.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeinna View Post
    Uh, she don't look hwite to me. Unless you were being sarcastic.

I always knew vegans were batshit crazy.
    She's white enough to be seen as 'white', especially by those in Cali... but yea being pretty sarcastic there. I don't know the story on the shooting really so figured it would be common sense that she shoot herself if she had the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    As an aside, I think England should consider banning guns. Lots of shootings lately.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43632352

Oh wait...
    You rang?

I'm guessing "Oh wait...(There aren't lots of shootings lately)" isn't what you were going for.
    It's going to be a fine day tomorrow. We will have salad...

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    You rang?

I'm guessing "Oh wait...(There aren't lots of shootings lately)" isn't what you were going for.
    OMG, I just read Ziel's post in a british accent and it CHANGES EVERYTHING
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire