+ Reply to Thread

Default Ya'll Niggas take Painkillers

Thoughts on this?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Default Re: Ya'll Niggas take Painkillers

I didn't even watch the video but if he is trying to claim what the title says, fucking retarded. Not in the funny way either but in a sad, pathetic, I hope they never add to the gene pool kind of way.
    Last edited by Aeinna; 04-20-2018 at 03:53 PM.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

It's a fucking talkshow you pleebs. The guy asks him if he ever experimented and he says yes! He's gay! He was already "gay".

Nigga i don't experiment with dicks cause i ain't gay.

(I'm pissed my caps lock didn't stay... it was supposed to be a whole thing... now its ruined. FUCKING GAY)

I said you niggardly nigglet, I wasn't going to watch it but if he claims what the title says, then blah blah blah.

I FART IN UR GENERAL DIRECTION YOU SMELLY MOTHER HAMSTER.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

I didnt watch the video either TBH. I just heard the story on the radio while dropping my kid off at daycare. I thought it was hilarious.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

The last three jobs I had only opened up because someone died of an opioid overdose. So yeah... not a bad deal he got here.

"Blue Moon is for fags" - DJive

Quote Originally Posted by dr.wang View Post
    The last three jobs I had only opened up because someone died of an opioid overdose. So yeah... not a bad deal he got here.
    You're not wrong.