+ Reply to Thread

Rock Out The Title Video Game

Let's play a game catacombs. I'm going to post a title to an article and a video.

You have to guess, BEFORE CLICKING LINK, the video:

A.) What race

B.) What reason

Then tell us how off you were.

I'll start:

Angry woman smashes windows at Popeye's
    Last edited by Zavon; 04-27-2018 at 07:51 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Default Re: The Title Video Game

White. I just got home and my tired brain somehow remembered the one with the insane lady at McDonalds "unless you speaking chicken mcnuggets into my hands" and I thought it was her, but it clearly says Popeye's. Next round I'll make sure I'm fully awake for.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Default Re: The Title Video Game

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    White. I just got home and my tired brain somehow remembered the one with the insane lady at McDonalds "unless you speaking chicken mcnuggets into my hands" and I thought it was her, but it clearly says Popeye's. Next round I'll make sure I'm fully awake for.
    Ur the biggest loser round 1 so far
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon