+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default Sophista - Trucker Strike?

    Heard on 8pol that it's getting pretty bad there. What's your take?
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    260

    Default Re: Sophista - Trucker Strike?

    Sorry for the late response.

    Yep, things are almost normal now but it was pretty bad for about 10 days. I went to 7 different gas stations and could not find fuel. I had to call my boss and change my hours to save (more hours per day so i had to travel less to work).

    It came to a point where people were using social media and some dude even created an phone app to find the nearest gas station that had received a shipment. By the time I managed to get some gas I was already in my tank reserves. 1 day (2 at most) left. I was planning on asking relatives who had been lucky (full tank at the onset of the strike) for some gas.

    Food and medicines were affected also, but to a lesser extend. Some products you wouldn't find on the supermarket, but you still could buy plenty of others (no one starved or anything like that). Some hospitals reported on delayed surgeries, but I believe the worst cases were dialysis patients that had to cut their time on the machine by half in some areas of the country due to the lack of supplies.

    It began as a "trucker strike", which is was no true strike at all. The truckers were not protesting against their employers. They were protesting against the government about the price of fuel, which is heavily taxed around here (30-50%). Fuel is essential for the economy, that is a given...so the US gov makes sure fuel is cheap so the economy flows and Brazil gov makes sure taxation is heavy so they get their "fair share" of the money to "give to the poor" (themselves).

    Thing is this kind of national mobilization is hard to achieve and when they dug deeper they discovered it was not the left that was behind it. It was the center-right. The truckers were aligned with the distributing companies to force the price down. In terms an american would understand better: It was something akin to some robber barons aligning with the workers to blackmail to the government to do their bidding.

    Some truckers did not participated in this, a couple even died (the strikers thrown stones at the trucks windows and such): (moderately graphic)

    https://g1.globo.com/ro/vilhena-e-co...a-br-364.ghtml

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq0BfcZsJzc

    This violent acts helped bring down support from the population which initially were favorable to the movement (without knowing that the "robber barons" were behind it). Also the gov reduced the amount of tax on the diesel. So the blackmail worked to a point. Prices for the diesel went down (trucks mostly), but prices for gas went up (Sofista got the short end of the stick, yay!). Also, prosecutors are already fining some of the companies involved and criminal charges are in the way, but the results are uncertain at this point in time.

    Of course, those events added to the instability of the country which is reflected on the rise of the dollar compared to the real (our currency). Think we lost like 2-3% of the currency value due to this factor alone.

    Brazilians have a hard time understanding true capitalism and how a free market works. It would seen that we are in a point between mercantilism and capitalism, while heavily influenced by socialist ideals. Oh, the joys of living in a third world country!! The only "good" thing is that we sort of are used to being in a point of "eternal crisis" so there were no mass riots, looting or panic among the civil population, of course if this were extended for another couple of weeks things could be a lot different.

    Hey, but If I were you guys, I would pay some attention to what happens here (as Marou is doing)....as I've insinuated several times in the past, if you are not careful the US will become more and more Brazilian like. In fact in some respects it already has.
    Last edited by Sofista; 06-07-2018 at 07:46 AM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Sophista - Trucker Strike?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofista View Post
    Hey, but If I were you guys, I would pay some attention to what happens here (as Marou is doing)....as I've insinuated several times in the past, if you are not careful the US will become more and more Brazilian like. In fact in some respects it already has.
    You're exactly correct. My long term view of the US is that it will become a very Brazil-like country. In the next decade or so are several events that will lead to secession and balkanization pressures, (demographic changes in key states, etc).

    When that happens I'd rather see the US break into pieces than turn into a giant version of a dysfunctional socialist country. Ultimately then at least those breakaway regions might not be Brazil-like. Most folks up here don't know it, but Brazil had an utterly massive black population population due to the slave trade. Between the high African population and various jungle tribes being given voting privileges the average IQ has dropped too low to prevent total government corruption.

    Demographically, that's where the US is headed, and very rapidly. When a critical mass of people are at a level of stupid that they believe in "free gibs" - good government isn't possible. People just elect those who promise them the most *free* shit.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    260

    Default Re: Sophista - Trucker Strike?

    My 2 cents on the genetics being the root of political organization (or disorganization as might be the case): - Not an attack on Marou's comment, lets call it a different point of view with some honest questions - I would be the first to admit I don't have this figured out.

    - Might be true as a contributing factor, but I feel that more research is needed, specially when a lot can be said about the reliability of "social science" being it from left, right or center. And sorry to say but genetics applied to society enters the muddled domain of social science. Real life tends to screw lab results (and that includes IQ test by race).
    - I am worried about oversimplification. Reality is complex, a single factor rarely explains it all. Culture, history, economics, religion, etc... are also contributing factors.

    After all it was whites that came up with socialist ideals. Shouldn't they be "smarter than that?! One might argue that they were "aberrant" whites, but then how you explain the adoption of those ideals by a large portion of the white population in Europe....again should not them be "smarter than that" ?

    Were Russian the dumbest people around? They believed communist first!....Are they the "black/latin/indian/(insert minority here) whites"? I thought the Irish got that spot! (its a joke guys!)

    It was whites who went further and developed the Globalist, Gramscian and Frankfurtian "schools of thought", the minorities for the most part are simply their targeted "students", lower classes imitate the upper classes beliefs. Everybody wants to feel smart right?

    Is it not Globalism a sophisticated form of corruption? But corruption nonetheless? Could I not argue current white global elites suffer from widespread even endemic corruption? (I am NOT equating first with third world corruption levels here) So should I conclude Poland have superior genetics than Canadians since they reject globalism/ mass immigration / socialism ?

    If genetics are "THE" factor, why US colleges are the primary adopters and propagandists of those ideals? Elite colleges are pretty socialist, so they get the dumbest people around right?

    Lets not forget that Germans in particular fell for huge ideological fallacies too, inferior genetics perhaps?

    I am worried also about recent political developments in the UK. I feel I have more freedom to criticize the govern in my third world dump country than a Brit in theirs, so in a way (and i cant believe I am writing this) I am better off in Brazil. The UK's suppression of freedom is coming from the white elites....what gives? Superior Brazilian mestizo elites genetics at play?

    Again, reality is multifaceted....


    Edit PS - One might think..ok Sofista give one, ONE example of a non white or (asian tiger) country that is at least semi-decent. I will give 2 and a half: Chile, Uruguay and Costa Rica (depending on how you look the statistics). They are semi decent. Sure they are not on US levels of development, and have some serious problems to solve still but they are in the right path and one can argue that if they continue to do their homework they might become developed in a few decades. Not super powers or big Nobel prize winners, but reasonably nice places to live and retire to.


    PS 2 - If you feel IQ is the sole determinant to good governance or at least the the major contributor by far (say 80% or more) consider this example: Lets magically introduce 100 million Elite college graduates with an IQ of 130 who backs all the liberal agenda .... versus 100 million more good ol' Conservative Texans with an IQ of 100... what do you think would serve the country better?
    Last edited by Sofista; 06-07-2018 at 08:24 PM.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Sophista - Trucker Strike?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofista View Post
    My 2 cents on the genetics being the root of political organization (or disorganization as might be the case): - Not an attack on Marou's comment, lets call it a different point of view with some honest questions - I would be the first to admit I don't have this figured out.

    - Might be true as a contributing factor, but I feel that more research is needed, specially when a lot can be said about the reliability of "social science" being it from left, right or center. And sorry to say but genetics applied to society enters the muddled domain of social science. Real life tends to screw lab results (and that includes IQ test by race).
    - I am worried about oversimplification. Reality is complex, a single factor rarely explains it all. Culture, history, economics, religion, etc... are also contributing factors.

    After all it was whites that came up with socialist ideals. Shouldn't they be "smarter than that?! One might argue that they were "aberrant" whites, but then how you explain the adoption of those ideals by a large portion of the white population in Europe....again should not them be "smarter than that" ?

    Were Russian the dumbest people around? They believed communist first!....Are they the "black/latin/indian/(insert minority here) whites"? I thought the Irish got that spot! (its a joke guys!)

    It was whites who went further and developed the Globalist, Gramscian and Frankfurtian "schools of thought", the minorities for the most part are simply their targeted "students", lower classes imitate the upper classes beliefs. Everybody wants to feel smart right?

    Is it not Globalism a sophisticated form of corruption? But corruption nonetheless? Could I not argue current white global elites suffer from widespread even endemic corruption? (I am NOT equating first with third world corruption levels here) So should I conclude Poland have superior genetics than Canadians since they reject globalism/ mass immigration / socialism ?

    If genetics are "THE" factor, why US colleges are the primary adopters and propagandists of those ideals? Elite colleges are pretty socialist, so they get the dumbest people around right?

    Lets not forget that Germans in particular fell for huge ideological fallacies too, inferior genetics perhaps?

    I am worried also about recent political developments in the UK. I feel I have more freedom to criticize the govern in my third world dump country than a Brit in theirs, so in a way (and i cant believe I am writing this) I am better off in Brazil. The UK's suppression of freedom is coming from the white elites....what gives? Superior Brazilian mestizo elites genetics at play?

    Again, reality is multifaceted....


    Edit PS - One might think..ok Sofista give one, ONE example of a non white or (asian tiger) country that is at least semi-decent. I will give 2 and a half: Chile, Uruguay and Costa Rica (depending on how you look the statistics). They are semi decent. Sure they are not on US levels of development, and have some serious problems to solve still but they are in the right path and one can argue that if they continue to do their homework they might become developed in a few decades. Not super powers or big Nobel prize winners, but reasonably nice places to live and retire to.


    PS 2 - If you feel IQ is the sole determinant to good governance or at least the the major contributor by far (say 80% or more) consider this example: Lets magically introduce 100 million Elite college graduates with an IQ of 130 who backs all the liberal agenda .... versus 100 million more good ol' Conservative Texans with an IQ of 100... what do you think would serve the country better?
    Everything you just attributed to whites/europeans was actually Jews. Every single one. Check out the Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald, it'll blow your mind. It's a problem in your country as well. While they look mostly white, Jews only act white when they want to "fellow white people" actual whites.



    I linked a PDF of Culture of Critique, it tracks the creation and propagation of every one of the ideologies you just brought up. It's part of a wider series on Jewish history and group evolutionary strategy. The whole series is very much worth reading, but if you only read one - this should be it. It was highly praised by Jews as an extremely accurate portrayal of their history until they realized it was causing anger among gentiles.

    I'm not an expert on Jewish influence in Brazil, but I'd expect massive over-representation in academia, finance, media, and socialism oriented political movements. You'd have better luck I expect researching these topics in Portuguese.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    260

    Default Re: Sophista - Trucker Strike?

    I will have a look on the material when I have the time. Jews here in Brazil are considered white, sometimes i forget racial lines are drawn differently in northern countries.

    You are saying the Jews are the masterminds of every political bad idea since the 1900s.... so Hitler while killing the Jews were actually implementing a jew ideological plan all along?

    Even if that is the case, you area saying that over and over and over whites fall for jew manipulation for the last 100 years? In almost all European countries and the US too? From Communism, to Nazism to Globalism?

    My point is no matter how many times (most anyway) whites hear black rap songs and are exposed to their culture.....they don't start to act black. I can torture you with hours of Samba music and I doubt you will start to celebrate carnival as a typical Brazilian does. I am pretty sure you will reject it.

    99% of Americans would reject the Brazilian way of living... so how you explain the strength in those "jew" ideologies among whites? If genetics is the main culprit, this ideas should be rejected by 99% of whites right? Perhaps whites have a genetic flaw that makes them susceptible to jew manipulation?

    If genetics are the main factor, why Israel is not a failed socialist country? They seem reasonable capitalist to me. They also seem pretty nationalistic too....most of them seem pretty supportive of a "big beautiful wall" in their country.....
    Last edited by Sofista; 06-08-2018 at 07:10 AM.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Sophista - Trucker Strike?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofista View Post
    I will have a look on the material when I have the time. Jews here in Brazil are considered white, sometimes i forget racial lines are drawn differently in northern countries.

    You are saying the Jews are the masterminds of every political bad idea since the 1900s.... so Hitler while killing the Jews were actually implementing a jew ideological plan all along?

    Even if that is the case, you area saying that over and over and over whites fall for jew manipulation for the last 100 years? In almost all European countries and the US too? From Communism, to Nazism to Globalism?

    My point is no matter how many times (most anyway) whites hear black rap songs and are exposed to their culture.....they don't start to act black. I can torture you with hours of Samba music and I doubt you will start to celebrate carnival as a typical Brazilian does. I am pretty sure you will reject it.

    99% of Americans would reject the Brazilian way of living... so how you explain the strength in those ideologies among whites? If genetics is the main culprit, this ideas should be rejected by 99% of whites right?

    If genetics are the main factor, why Israel is not a failed socialist country? They seem reasonable capitalism to me. They also seem pretty nationalistic too....
    Here is a condensed version for the time challenged.



    And yes, real history is a bitch. Jews have had a monopolistic control on our media and finances since the 1920's here in the US. This subversive behavior is nothing new. A history of Jewish expulsions. Super nationalist when it comes to Israel. Ultra globalist when it comes to all other countries.

    Netanyahu: Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...uilt-1.5411578

    I'll close my argument with a meme that holds truth. Hitler did nothing wrong.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    260

    Default Re: Sophista - Trucker Strike?

    The video says there is no biological component to culture left. That is the status quo now: zero race, 100% everything else make up culture. Would it not be foolish to just change the sign and believe its 100% race and zero everything else?

    the video says He was just one guy...how we could change so much....It explains he had tenure there and because of that many students over many years. Who gave tenure to him? Another jew? Probably a white...his white genes did not protect him from his bad judgment it seems.

    Video also says he enlisted the help of non jew (white) scientists. Why they supported him so?

    Then speaks of Margaret Mead (father Edward Sherwood Mead, mother Emily Mead) about her book on the "good savage" theory....this was around Jean-Jacques Rousseau time (was him a Jew too?).

    A paralell with the Spanish conquistador: The real reason a small group of Spaniards conquered vast territories in the Americas was not because of advanced technology (of course that helped) or biological warfare. They were not demigods, they simply exploited the rivalities among the already disatisfied native populations. Pitted one against the other. And the mass deaths because of germs were unplanned consequence that they just rode the wave with.

    Removing the agency of the native indian population is a historical mistake. They were active actors on that stage, however tragic the outcome was.

    Jews are not demigods or Archvillian Maquiavelics. They are just a low trust group (most humans in the world belong to low trust groups, including brazilians) taking advantage of a bigger high trust group WITH THE SUBSTANTIAL HELP of several white segments of said high trust group which go against their own people interests. I think you are downplaying the agency factor of whites in Europe and in the US.

    Believing my ethnic group is superior (nazims, racism, whatever you wanna call it) is not exclusive of jew thinking. Being envious that other people have more than I do (socialism, communism) ins't either. Selling out your compatriots and shipping jobs abroad for a ton of money (globalism) is a not a jew exclusive sin. Many whites are more than willing to take part in those even without being pushed by the media/academia.

    I really tried seeing things your way Marou but I honestly thought it was too narrow of a view.

    Back to the original point. I stated a fact: Brazilians have a hard time getting how the free market works. You responded with another fact: there are a lot of black genes in Brazil, implying that the black genes lower IQ and hence make it impossible (or unlikely at least) for us to get it.

    Then I said that, genes might be a factor yes, but not the only one, there are several others to account for. I will reaffirm this here with another related example. Russians too, have a hard time getting the free market, yet no black genes in their pool, no IQ tests showing that they are "behind the curve". If white genes are the sole (or main) reason for this, What gives?

    Also while more productive and organized then brazillians (point for them) they seem to like authoritarian regimes. We on the other hand seem to have grasped better the concept of freedom of expression (point for us) and democracy however corrupt it might be. I don't think this has a genetic cause to it. Seems more related with portuguese culture vs eastern europe culture, geography position and war history.


    Anyways, I wish I could comment more but alas I simply do not have the time. Bills to pay and such....I don't like gov handouts!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Sophista - Trucker Strike?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofista View Post
    Jews are not demigods or Archvillian Maquiavelics. They are just a low trust group (most humans in the world belong to low trust groups, including brazilians) taking advantage of a bigger high trust group WITH THE SUBSTANTIAL HELP of several white segments of said high trust group which go against their own people interests. I think you are downplaying the agency factor of whites in Europe and in the US.

    Anyways, I wish I could comment more but alas I simply do not have the time. Bills to pay and such....I don't like gov handouts!
    Nah, I agree with you. This is the heart of the issue (low trust group exploiting high trust group) because it's been hidden in the shadows, and because anyone who mentions these things gets smeared and destroyed by Jewish interests and organizations like the ADL, SPLC (who are currently controlling censorship on Google (Jewish), Twitter, and Facebook (Jewish)); and Jewish lawmakers passing laws against criticizing Israel or Jews. Since they control the flow of money and funnel the most into politics, they are the primary money behind both of our political parties. I think they made up something like 70% of the Democrat party's budget and 40% of the Republican party's budget. They also control about half of our judiciary in spite of being 1% of our population. Engaging in this sort of in-group nepotism is the opposite of meritocracy, and puts whites at an extreme disadvantage.

    Shining a light on these issues is the best hope of addressing them without violence. While these movements are Jewish led they couldn't be successful without the cooperation of plenty of greedy gentiles.

    Step one to fixing the problem is acknowledging and recognizing the problem exists. A group of people who look white but don't consider themselves white engage in extreme in-group preference and nepotism to corrupt markets, control the flow of information, control the flow of money, and promote socialism, globalism, and zionism. Just getting a mass awareness of the problem would go a long way to solving it. The extent of the Jewish control in our country is so deep several many hour presentations are needed to go over it all.

    Believe it or not, some of the best presentations on these issues have been provided by a Jew who doesn't agree with that's going on. Unfortunately since we've been indoctrinated against acting in our own bests interests for so long - I fear these issues won't be addressed in a civil fashion. They will be ignored until it's too late to do anything civilized about it and only hate remains; plenty of good people and perhaps the entire world order will be destroyed when this happens. Just the way of things I suppose...

    The indoctrination is so deep that otherwise rational white people think that doing things like taking pride in the accomplishments of their ancestors and people is "evil" and "stupid".

    People that say these words "We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children." are labeled white supremacists and rendered unemployable and persona non grata by the Leftist establishment. They are aided by the Conservative establishment, who will distance themselves from accusations of racism to the point of self destruction.

    So, as a consolation prize to Brazil; while there may be more corruption there - people are probably far less retarded about common sense things like these. This form of insanity and mode of self destruction/racial suicide is uniquely European in character.

    We white folk may shrink from 8% of the world population to 4% before things stabilize, but the type of European that survives the process will be superior to the naive, weak, and destructively altruistic one one that exists now.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts