+ Reply to Thread

Default School Shooter Game

http://archive.is/66KvE

I saw this on Kotakuinaction. I been out of the loop for a few days, and thought this was hilarious.

Thoughts on this?

Personally, I am kind of bummed about it. I'd probably have never played the game, but I still like that there are people out there doing this kind of out the box indie game.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Default Re: School Shooter Game

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    http://archive.is/66KvE

I saw this on Kotakuinaction. I been out of the loop for a few days, and thought this was hilarious.

Thoughts on this?

Personally, I am kind of bummed about it. I'd probably have never played the game, but I still like that there are people out there doing this kind of out the box indie game.
    I was looking forward to Agony but apparently it got censored as fuck complying with EU regs so it could get released in shittier countries, so I don't care now. VK made the statement that it's all about one topic, and well; it kinda is - because it's tainted absolutely EVERYTHING else in existence so you literally can't get away from it.

If I try to geek out on guns it's all about leftists trying to take them. I try to retreat to games and it's things getting heavily censored or banned because of leftists. I try to watch movies all of the newer ones are about rewriting history to remove white people, or it's white villains versus genius levels of diversity. Everything is kind of terrible at the moment.

If someone has anything that hasn't been tainted by society's current political puritans I'd love to take it on as a new hobby for the occasional break. I can't even be a bugman when I need to as a break, and it's tiresome.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

What is Agony? I don't think I even heard of it.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    What is Agony? I don't think I even heard of it.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/487720/Agony/
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I didn't understand this story TBH. You can mod any game to make that kind of thing. Doesn't GTAV have schools in it? A central story point on the show Westworld is where they massacre a town, including kids. I see shootings/mass shootings everywhere in entertainment media. Didn't CoD do a terrorist rampage in a train station or something a while back? I don't get why this one game made it to news.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.