+ Reply to Thread

Default Supreme Court Stuff

Any thoughts on that decision? I think it sucks that it was a narrow ruling. Not the win that was wanted, but a win nonetheless.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Default Re: Supreme Court Stuff

What ruling? The gay wedding cake thing? Nobody should ever be "compelled" to serve someone else under color of law.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

yeah the gay nigga cake thing, sorry I was on the toilet and typed that out fast.

This shit here:

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

I'm dying. The liberal metldown is happening right now in real time all across facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I'm dying. The liberal metldown is happening right now in real time all across facebook.
    Yeah, this is a fantastic thing. Trump should be able to secure the 2nd amendment long enough for the country to expire. Though, to be fair - a serious attempt to end it would equal immediate expiration.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Kennedy retiring, trump will get a 2nd supreme court placement and possibly a third if Ruth Ginsberg dies or retires. the amount of salt on reddit is hilarious

https://splinternews.com/fuck-fuck-f...uck-1827178920
    Last edited by Ozoron; 06-27-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks for posting that man, I laughed so hard reading it.

How has he not been assassinated yet?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    How has he not been assassinated yet?
    Shock Treatment for fags, glass Palestine Pence scares them more. I thought as soon as he picked Pence that this motherfucker is a hedge against assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Shock Treatment for fags, glass Palestine Pence scares them more. I thought as soon as he picked Pence that this motherfucker is a hedge against assassination.
    WTF I love Pence now.

Heh, you never saw the electric Pence means?

On a related topic: Poll: Nearly a third of Americans think a second civil war is imminent
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...nent/23470159/

Also

Ahahahahaahahahaha...hahahaha.....HAHAHAHAhahaa... ..

Yeah I have, I just thought I'd Meme about Pence. That nigger already looks like a war hero.

They are saying Trump is eyeing Mike Lee for Supreme Court. That'd make him the first Mormon Supreme Court judge (and a libertarian Conservative at that). I sincerely hope this happens, just because it would cause my MIL so much emotional trauma. She's a bit of a libtard Mormon (Not sure what cognitive dissonance she has to have for that to work out), and REALLY hates Trump. So it will be very amusing for me to watch her have to squirm with that.

Some nigga named Kavanaugh. I read some shit about him, but meh. He don't sound right enough from what I'm seeing.

Edit: Why do all these fruits think Roe vs. Wade is going to get overturned?
    Last edited by Zavon; 07-09-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Some nigga named Kavanaugh. I read some shit about him, but meh. He don't sound right enough from what I'm seeing.

Edit: Why do all these fruits think Roe vs. Wade is going to get overturned?
    Yea... I'm pretty sure a contrary case to R v W would have to first make its way to the SCOTUS, and for that to happen is so unlikely, let alone get to the point that some decision would 'revert' R v W. It's ignorance of our government's structure and bureaucracy, and it's being exploited by people in government both ways. "OBAMA GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS" quite literally the same type of fear, except the SCOTUS would have to make a decision to overturn a freaking amendment... much harder.

i'm dying here: