+ Reply to Thread

Rock Out Trump Ascends to God Emperor

As he literally orders creation of Space Marines:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...a-space-force/

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Default Re: Trump Ascends to God Emperor

Yeah, I saw that.

I'm thinking who *isn't* going to try and join that division of the military compared to the others. In my opinion, it's a really clever way to fund space development with that massive defense budget instead of trying to win money for NASA. Way less politics and bureaucracy too.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

It's fucking amazballs. If I wasn't so fat and old now, I'd put on a red leotard and beam my ass over to a recruiting station. I been watching the liberal reaction on facebook and its been hysterical. They are all QQing because "I thought this was the fiscal responsible party" and "Reee he can't just make up something that sounds so dumb!". I've seen two beta male fags whine those exact things.

The problem is though, that as you said EVERY god damn person on the planet wants to be a part of that shit. They are angry because of the cognitive dissonance of something so fucking cool coming from Trump. So they sit around and bitch like unhappy women.
    Last edited by Zavon; 06-18-2018 at 09:20 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Still love that comic, too bad they social justiced the fuck out of the TV version.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Still love that comic, too bad they social justiced the fuck out of the TV version.
    I mean, it isn't terrible. I had no basis for comparison, but I have enjoyed. They did bring in a half black girl to play one of the main characters, but not because she is black; because she is the wife of the dude who plays the main character irl. He also got her to play in the World of Warcraft movie along side him. For whatever reason those two seem to film together.

I'm dying. I hope this is real:

I don't know whether this should have been posted in humor or not, but I laughed so god damn hard. I love Jesse Lee Peterson (the black dude).

LOL

It looks like Trump charmed Anthony Kennedy into retirement

Waking up each day with Trump in office, you never know whats going to happen. I fuckin' love it.

PUTIN DROPS BOMB AT HELSINKI PRESSER: Says US Intelligence Helped Move $400,000,000 to HILLARY Campaign!! (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...clinton-video/

Shapiro, Washington Examiner, maybe even Fox are claiming that Trump was a 'disgrace' at the Helnski summit. They are coming out in full force today.

Shapiro, Washington Examiner, maybe even Fox are claiming that Trump was a 'disgrace' at the Helnski summit. They are coming out in full force today.
    Heh, good.

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Heh, good.
    Why you think that is good?

Why you think that is good?
    Because M wants more of the mainstream Right to see them as part of ((them)) and go farther right.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Because M wants more of the mainstream Right to see them as part of ((them)) and go farther right.
    Ah, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post