+ Reply to Thread

Default 411 On the kids separating at the border bullshit

Okay, so imagine my excitement when I find out Trump wants to build a death star. The first thing I do is see what libcucks are saying on facebook. Then, I go over to good ole ((reddit)) to see what is going on in (((((politics))))). Imagine my surprise to see no one talking about the Space Force, and page after page of S O Y B O Y whining about chimichangas getting seperated from their padres and mamasitos. My first thought was "Who gives a fuck"? but then I see that Sarah Sanders has been fielding nonstop questions about this shit and that Laura Bush, the wife of literallly a stupid version of Satan attacked Trump for it.

Anyone know what the fuck is going on with this shit?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Default Re: 411 On the kids separating at the border bullshit

Under Trump it's "zero tolerance" which means every illegal gets prosecuted as a criminal. Individually. Like any other time where you're going to jail or being processed by police, your kids can't go with you.

Exactly what to do with them was, supposedly, set up under Obama but even if that's true it's kind of a cheap shot. Obama/whoever wrote it for him obviously never intended it to be applied on this scale.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Under Trump it's "zero tolerance" which means every illegal gets prosecuted as a criminal. Individually. Like any other time where you're going to jail or being processed by police, your kids can't go with you.

Exactly what to do with them was, supposedly, set up under Obama but even if that's true it's kind of a cheap shot. Obama/whoever wrote it for him obviously never intended it to be applied on this scale.
    Ah, gotcha. So its a matter, not that he's doing it, but that he's doing it to every illegal they capture. Meh. They should charge the kids with a crime too imo.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Ah, gotcha. So its a matter, not that he's doing it, but that he's doing it to every illegal they capture. Meh. They should charge the kids with a crime too imo.
    Might as well kill them too, why stop halfway, literally creating fuel for terrorism/cartels... if they ever move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    Might as well kill them too, why stop halfway, literally creating fuel for terrorism/cartels... if they ever move on.

Gonna go with M on this one. We really only have to get rid of a measly few dozen thousand key enemies and then we can have borders, humanely treat children, fix the economy, fix relationships with the world, etc. It's dirty but it's better than killing more people who are all kids to solve only one problem.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Gonna go with M on this one. We really only have to get rid of a measly few dozen thousand key enemies and then we can have borders, humanely treat children, fix the economy, fix relationships with the world, etc. It's dirty but it's better than killing more people who are all kids to solve only one problem.

On a side note, I think if you just made Deep State level fake videos of illegal border crossers being chucked in wood chippers by border patrols (along with spreading propaganda and rumors that this was happening in South and Central America) - border crossings would drop dramatically without anyone actually dying. I don't think this would be very difficult to do. Leak a new video every week or so for a couple months; government officially denies it - but in a shady sounding way; border crossings go way down. Everyone happy.

Since everyone always wants to believe the absolute worst of the US government I don't think it'd be nearly as difficult as some of the other false flags that have been successfully pulled off. If by some chance you get busted by a whistle-blower, just disavow it as a "rogue element" in the deep state, classify the "prosecution", and silence the whistle-blower.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I was more making a jab at how conservative political logic is just terrible.

"YA! It's totally within our ability, law, and religion to separate these families and rather than truck the kids to the border and hand them over to mexico, we're just going to detain them."

Meanwhile this is exactly the shit that anti-American groups will use as free propaganda, and the kids that may/may not be treated poorly are still going to remember this most of their lives. Meanwhile the left turns it into a B movie docuseries using actors and scripts left and right to pretty much create the propaganda for our antagonists. Even if their narrative is 'correct' the kids aren't going to be looking to be 'allies' with the grand ol' usa.

Hence, why stop at corralling and detaining, might as well go the full 9 yards.
    Last edited by Pyrrhus; 06-19-2018 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus View Post
    I was more making a jab at how conservative political logic is just terrible.

"YA! It's totally within our ability, law, and religion to separate these families and rather than truck the kids to the border and hand them over to mexico, we're just going to detain them."

Meanwhile this is exactly the shit that anti-American groups will use as free propaganda, and the kids that may/may not be treated poorly are still going to remember this most of their lives. Meanwhile the left turns it into a B movie docuseries using actors and scripts left and right to pretty much create the propaganda for our antagonists. Even if their narrative is 'correct' the kids aren't going to be looking to be 'allies' with the grand ol' usa.

Hence, why stop at corralling and detaining, might as well go the full 9 yards.
    Nigger, you skipped slavery and went right to murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Nigger, you skipped slavery and went right to murder.
    Why bother having to house and feed them when they can be used for feed themselves.

Who said anything about housing and feeding them? lol

I mean we're currently both housing and feeding them.

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."