+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kino Jimenez

Hybrid View

Default Kino Jimenez

So, last night I was trying to be good. I need to lose some weight, and I'd previously purchased a bag of starbursts, which I adamantly wanted to stay away from. As I was sitting there surfin' the ultra fast internet, I came across a video of a shitheel attacking some scrawny teenage kids for wearing a MAGA hat. The violent fantasies in my head began to take over; before long I realized I had a bunch of empty starbursts wrappers surrounding me.

I decided to push the video out of my mind, because quite frankly I don't need that dark shit in my life. Lo and behold, a few hours later after having put my kids to bed, I went over to /pol/ to see what the tards at 4chan were up to. They'd found the fucker, almost instantly.

They'd gotten him fired. They'd sent tips to the police, and the mother that posted the video. They were trying to get the guy's mom fired because, "she'd raised a piece of shit". This douchebags entire life is now under scrutiny.

It felt really fucking good to see that. I am anxiously awaiting his arrest.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Default Re: Kino Jimenez

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    So, last night I was trying to be good. I need to lose some weight, and I'd previously purchased a bag of starbursts, which I adamantly wanted to stay away from. As I was sitting there surfin' the ultra fast internet, I came across a video of a shitheel attacking some scrawny teenage kids for wearing a MAGA hat. The violent fantasies in my head began to take over; before long I realized I had a bunch of empty starbursts wrappers surrounding me.

I decided to push the video out of my mind, because quite frankly I don't need that dark shit in my life. Lo and behold, a few hours later after having put my kids to bed, I went over to /pol/ to see what the tards at 4chan were up to. They'd found the fucker, almost instantly.

They'd gotten him fired. They'd sent tips to the police, and the mother that posted the video. They were trying to get the guy's mom fired because, "she'd raised a piece of shit". This douchebags entire life is now under scrutiny.

It felt really fucking good to see that. I am anxiously awaiting his arrest.
    Popo involved now.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...aring-maga-hat

Ok, this article killed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerohedge
    "The recent altercations have led some to believe that the United States is about to have a second Civil War - which 31% of voters think may happen in the next five years. That said, many on the right joke that actual combat wouldn't go over so well for the left - whose men are often referred to as "soy boys" after their storied consumption of estrogen-laden soy products which some believe contribute to the development of traditionally feminine attributes."
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: Kino Jimenez

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Popo involved now.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...aring-maga-hat

Ok, this article killed me.
    I mean, watching that patriot knocking out that Antifa dude, made my balls 7% bigger. The sheer testorone in that popeye swing back, increased the dragon power of every man woman and child on the right. Did that nigger ever get out of the hospital?

I never get tired of watching it.

"Knocked Out so Hard he's officially retarded now"

Last edited by Zavon; 07-05-2018 at 02:00 PM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon